User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Sep 2016, 06:35   #151
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If it wasnt intended that you was suppose to be able to tell when a PLed fleet was launching by using the code, the code isnt working as intended.

Its a bug.
The code awards you a def point for defending at the correct tick. What it's supposed to do. If someone has enough time to fanny on with this to send the correct ETA then tough on the attacker for PIng.

It is not a bug, the code is no behaving wrongly, there is no error in what it's output is.

As with so many wrongly labelled things from you it is just a game feature you don't like. Get over it
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 07:07   #152
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
The code awards you a def point for defending at the correct tick. What it's supposed to do. If someone has enough time to fanny on with this to send the correct ETA then tough on the attacker for PIng.

It is not a bug, the code is no behaving wrongly, there is no error in what it's output is.

As with so many wrongly labelled things from you it is just a game feature you don't like. Get over it
Geezes man, i suppose you spoke to the PA development team then, and they told you this is not a bug then?
They did not intend it to be used this way, thats why _THEY ARE CHANGING IT_

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 8 Sep 2016 at 07:22.
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 07:44   #153
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The code awards you a def point for defending at the correct tick. What it's supposed to do.
Not sure I follow

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 08:04   #154
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Not sure I follow
Basically if there is an pled incoming on a j scan, you can send def +1 and then check the ally def points to see if you gained a point, if not try +2 and try again. It's a VERY long winded way to find out the pl time of an inc, and butcher is using it to place the blame on bows getting boned.

The more likely scenario is his presence in the alliance is causing this. To by knowledge the 1 round they won is the one round he had no affiliation to the alliance, the same round ND, the alliance he was in cos hammered a lot
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 09:29   #155
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
and butcher is using it to place the blame on bows getting boned.

The more likely scenario is his presence in the alliance is causing this. To by knowledge the 1 round they won is the one round he had no affiliation to the alliance, the same round ND, the alliance he was in cos hammered a lot
BB is not using it to justify anything. He is just someone who informs the MHs whenever he sees something wrong and after they said it was not something that needed to be corrected now, he just showed the bug to everyone so not just a few "leet" players can use it
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 10:19   #156
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
Now now mz "everyone" knows your an ult support tag and only hitting bows so ult doesn't have too. (even though you hit ult and got kicked from priv channel) (yes I'm still cheering a little for you guys )
I shall bite

Support tags don't generally hit the people they are supposedly "supporting"....as you mention we have hit ult numerous times and roided them ( Hi Cardi )

We will hit anybody, regardless of who it is, people who come back for us, retals are obviously perfectly fine and expected, however when they keep coming back we will keep hitting them
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 11:37   #157
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

The intent of the code is only to award a def point for defending. Not to also reveal when a prelaunched fleet is set to launch. Its output is more than what's intended. That's the bug. Butcher is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
I shall bite
Darkzidane was being sarcastic.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 12:40   #158
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not sure I follow
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201211

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
BB is not using it to justify anything. He is just someone who informs the MHs whenever he sees something wrong and after they said it was not something that needed to be corrected now, he just showed the bug to everyone so not just a few "leet" players can use it
To correct you i asked the MHs if it was a punishable offence to abuse this bug.

<+Ace> since all user can do it investigations are going on on fixing it. why would ppl get closed?

Normaly abusing a bug and not reporting it would get you closed in most circumstances, but since i reported the bug weeks ago and Appocomaster was working on a fix/considering postphoning a fix, i thought i might aswell tell everyone about it.

Unread 8 Sep 2016, 13:19   #159
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201211

To correct you i asked the MHs if it was a punishable offence to abuse this bug.

<+Ace> since all user can do it investigations are going on on fixing it. why would ppl get closed?

Normaly abusing a bug and not reporting it would get you closed in most circumstances, but since i reported the bug weeks ago and Appocomaster was working on a fix/considering postphoning a fix, i thought i might aswell tell everyone about it.
killjoy
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 14:04   #160
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Chaos View Post
That's fine. This thing doesn't make sense to us so we offered to do our part to end it. We're still open to it and have stopped targeting you, so it's up to you. Cheers
Isn't MZ's alliance a troll tag? It's idiotic to even engage with a tag like that. If you think diplomacy is going to work then you are very naive! It's also possible that they are hitting you to keep you below Ultores seeing as they both have strong ties with one another.

Last edited by Clouds; 8 Sep 2016 at 14:13.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 14:10   #161
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

It looks like p3n is getting some heat. My guess is Ult/Bows are finishing them off. Probably a result of p3n thinking they could nap their way without any heat.

If this is the case, then it's p3n's own fault as the threat of Ult/Bows should've addressed sooner rather than letting them grow so exponentially. There's just no balls left in this game anymore. I kind of understand CT's position and it's expected that p3n won't do anything as their trait is to back down after 1-2 days of some heat.

Shame, shame, shame!
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 14:41   #162
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
It looks like p3n is getting some heat. My guess is Ult/Bows are finishing them off. Probably a result of p3n thinking they could nap their way without any heat.
Tbh, whoever is not launching at P3ng is launching at Bows.
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 15:28   #163
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

If this is the case, then it's p3n's own fault as the threat of Ult/Bows should've addressed sooner rather than letting them grow so exponentially. There's just no balls left in this game anymore. I kind of understand CT's position and it's expected that p3n won't do anything as their trait is to back down after 1-2 days of some heat.

Shame, shame, shame!
tbfh, untill recently p3nguins was BowS top hostile, even though we have been NAPed with em since pt400 basicly.
And seeing Ult is hitting p3ng now id say that they prolly were the only alliance taking up a fight with the Ult/BowS/VGN juggernaut

Unread 8 Sep 2016, 17:07   #164
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kaiba and BB for clarification. I had wondered how PL'd defense magically worked out right without anyone spilling the LT's.

Also, what mz said.

Also, Clouds, it isn't mz's alliance. It's also not a troll tag. Internet spreadsheets is serious business.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 18:59   #165
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Internet spreadsheets is serious business.
qft!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 19:02   #166
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's also possible that they are hitting you to keep you below Ultores seeing as they both have strong ties with one another.
*sigh*

We're hitting bows because we strongly believe that roiding what must be the best alliance in game at this point in time will bring us eternal glory and honor. We are in awe in the face of the efficiency of their DCs and the awesome coordination of their BCs.

An alliance with such great officers and player base surely must be the top target for any serious group, such as VORHERRSCHAFT.

Seriously. Cross my heart.
Unread 9 Sep 2016, 18:26   #167
big-al

big-al is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
The state of the game is quite bad. You have the Ultores and Rainbows coalition which seems to be quite strong together and then you have muppets like p3n/CT/ND who are a laughable opposition. I will bet anything that the "opposition" have napped this coalition, well p3n at least.
you just love seeing yourself on here, i've seen some bull shite but you take the biscuit, the game is screwed by all the ult fans napping each other so nobody in that block gets hit. I remember you from way back I used to think you were a good player then but now you've become a whiny bitch, take a day off and come back with some positive suggestions.
big-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2016, 21:18   #168
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by big-al View Post
you just love seeing yourself on here, i've seen some bull shite but you take the biscuit, the game is screwed by all the ult fans napping each other so nobody in that block gets hit. I remember you from way back I used to think you were a good player then but now you've become a whiny bitch, take a day off and come back with some positive suggestions.
Can't handle the truth I see. Go back to your joke of an alliance and keep failing.
Unread 10 Sep 2016, 07:24   #169
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Can't handle the truth I see. Go back to your joke of an alliance and keep failing.
i heard ult needs another support tag cause norsemen are too idle to fullfill all of ults needs

why not make a new alliance Clouds ?

"ItŽs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2016, 10:09   #170
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
i heard ult needs another support tag cause norsemen are too idle to fullfill all of ults needs

why not make a new alliance Clouds ?
We attacked p3n long before Ult joined in, so actually have nothing to do with helping ult.

We started hitting p3n for totally different reasons then support for ult.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2016, 11:25   #171
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
We attacked p3n long before Ult joined in, so actually have nothing to do with helping ult.

To spark more interesting discussion, what reasons?

Unread 10 Sep 2016, 14:32   #172
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

well, not that i disagree on any norse goal, but adv was very clear when he said norse was going to support ult win...
Unread 10 Sep 2016, 16:00   #173
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

One reason at least is that they refuse to hit up, just napped rb and ult.
Of course we would support ult over you.
We dont deal well with threats...
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2016, 16:19   #174
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
One reason at least is that they refuse to hit up, just napped rb and ult.
Of course we would support ult over you.
We dont deal well with threats...
Well im pretty sure that most of p3ngs fleet has been aimed at the top5 alliances this round.
Id be surprised if ND/CT/HR/VGN/Illumination has had 300+ fleets from p3ng?
Maybe hitting BowS and Norse cant be called hitting up, but both has been pretty fat and close in rankigns with p3ng during the whole round.

Unread 10 Sep 2016, 17:48   #175
Sandvold

Quote:
Well im pretty sure that most of p3ngs fleet has been aimed at the top5 alliances this round.
Id be surprised if ND/CT/HR/VGN/Illumination has had 300+ fleets from p3ng?
Maybe hitting BowS and Norse cant be called hitting up, but both has been pretty fat and close in rankigns with p3ng during the whole round.
P3n basically threw us under the bus x2. Also they had their fair share of hitting the smaller alliances. We came to a point were we couldn't be arsed to just idle.

Ye we napped ult and said we were gonna support them if p3n came at them, but we started hitting p3n long before ult came. And never discussed with ult that we should hit em.

This was our own choice and it still is.

We've been asked why the war is still going on and basically if we stop hitting p3n everyone is left to hit bows. Which seems idiotic and boring. If we only played to support ult stop hitting p3n would prob be the smartest choice so bows could be bashed. So for us it's basically hit p3n, hit bows with every other alliance in PA or idle.

As far as I know we have had minimal coordination with ult on hitting p3n.

Also reason why the small alliances joined vs p3n in the start was because they were tired of getting ptargeted by p3n, which did that instead of fight vs the top.
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 06:12   #176
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Its funny that p3n is beeing blamed and targeted for the exact same thing norse and bows were doing
In tick 300ish ult won the round when bows and norse decided not to hit ultores but support em instead

We decided we cba to fight an impossible fight against a block of ult/bows/norse/vgn and rather idle it out well knowing that the outcome would be the same in the end. Us beeing Farmed

But now calling us the nappers is redicioulus!

Evil p3n napping ult and farming the innocent - sounds like a good headline for your propaganda

"ItŽs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 06:46   #177
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Its funny that p3n is beeing blamed and targeted for the exact same thing norse and bows were doing
In tick 300ish ult won the round when bows and norse decided not to hit ultores but support em instead

We decided we cba to fight an impossible fight against a block of ult/bows/norse/vgn and rather idle it out well knowing that the outcome would be the same in the end. Us beeing Farmed

But now calling us the nappers is redicioulus!

Evil p3n napping ult and farming the innocent - sounds like a good headline for your propaganda
Im not sure what theyve been telling you, but at pt300 there was no block of ult/bows/norse/vgn hitting p3ng.
Im pretty sure Norse and p3ng was even cooporating to hit BowS at the time

Unread 11 Sep 2016, 08:37   #178
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Im not sure what theyve been telling you, but at pt300 there was no block of ult/bows/norse/vgn hitting p3ng.
Im pretty sure Norse and p3ng was even cooporating to hit BowS at the time
ur right - at tick 300 (which is just an assumption, it could have been tick 288 or 377 for that matter) there was no block hitting p3n.

p3n had some fights with bows/vgn, while norse faced some hostilities with ND if i am not mistaken

p3n and bows settled for peace, but bows explained that they wouldnt be supporting anyone hitting ultores, or hit them themselves at any point of the round!

1 of the 2 or 3 nights followed where p3n ptargeted VGN btw (not in a row) - which was done, as VGN were takin the piss with p3n in the little "war" with rainbows makin it feel like VGN was the second tag of rainbows

at the same time norse decided to support ultores for roundwin! They did it telling us we wouldnt have to worry, they'd stay outside of any war between ult and p3n...
2 nights later they started targeting us

now knowing bows wouldnt help on ultores and obviously norse neither - what do you think would have happend if p3n decided to put up a fight with ultores ?
thats 3 of the top4 allies blocked

Yes we could have waged another glorious but doomed war, like we did in so many rounds before - but why is it on p3n to be the saviours of the universe ? or why did it have to be ct in so many rounds before ?
because everyone is too chicken or simply to close connected with ultores and their likes ?

really cba with the same shit over and over again - and tbfh i dont even blame ultores for it, they been around so many rounds, ofc they are tied up everywhere

the community is rotton to the bone - simply because the universe has become way too small and to tied up to each other

no i am not whining about p3n beeing smashed or loosing another round, its the fact that the next and also the very next and also the round after the very next will be the exact same shit politics and there is little to nothing you can do to stop it

ppl are tied to each other and protect each other, thats the bottom line, you can't prevent this to happen as long as those tied players make 30% and more of the active playerbase

i love this game
- no matter if i am on the loosing (usually am ) or winning side -
but maybe we got to the point where it is better to pull the plug

Unread 11 Sep 2016, 09:20   #179
Sandvold

Quote:
ur right - at tick 300 (which is just an assumption, it could have been tick 288 or 377 for that matter) there was no block hitting p3n.

p3n had some fights with bows/vgn, while norse faced some hostilities with ND if i am not mistaken

p3n and bows settled for peace, but bows explained that they wouldnt be supporting anyone hitting ultores, or hit them themselves at any point of the round!

1 of the 2 or 3 nights followed where p3n ptargeted VGN btw (not in a row) - which was done, as VGN were takin the piss with p3n in the little "war" with rainbows makin it feel like VGN was the second tag of rainbows

at the same time norse decided to support ultores for roundwin! They did it telling us we wouldnt have to worry, they'd stay outside of any war between ult and p3n...
2 nights later they started targeting us

now knowing bows wouldnt help on ultores and obviously norse neither - what do you think would have happend if p3n decided to put up a fight with ultores ?
thats 3 of the top4 allies blocked

Yes we could have waged another glorious but doomed war, like we did in so many rounds before - but why is it on p3n to be the saviours of the universe ? or why did it have to be ct in so many rounds before ?
because everyone is too chicken or simply to close connected with ultores and their likes ?

really cba with the same shit over and over again - and tbfh i dont even blame ultores for it, they been around so many rounds, ofc they are tied up everywhere

the community is rotton to the bone - simply because the universe has become way too small and to tied up to each other

no i am not whining about p3n beeing smashed or loosing another round, its the fact that the next and also the very next and also the round after the very next will be the exact same shit politics and there is little to nothing you can do to stop it

ppl are tied to each other and protect each other, thats the bottom line, you can't prevent this to happen as long as those tied players make 30% and more of the active playerbase

i love this game
- no matter if i am on the loosing (usually am ) or winning side -
but maybe we got to the point where it is better to pull the plug
So much untrue statements in this post.

1. P3n and norse decided to hit bows togehter (not sure who approached who). Then after 1-2 nights p3n decide to nap bows without telling norse. Letting us fight bows and nd.

2. We kept fighting with bows/nd for quite a few days with Munkee telling that p3n would soon join in. Just wait for tick xx when nap expires. Ending up with p3n extend nap instead.

That's when norse decided oh f this. Let support ult for win. As a direct reaction from p3n's actions. p3n threw us under the bus twice. And bows were hitting us with another alliance. If bows had hit us alone, or p3n hadn't trown us under the bus we probably never would have supported ult.

p3n have never been the saviours of the univers. They've basically always been lets fight a foe for two days if it doesn't work out we'll nap em instead.

Stop blaiming anyone except ppl in your own ranks. We had a cooperation going but some wise leader you have decided to destroy that.
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 09:55   #180
Clouds

Quote:

1. P3n and norse decided to hit bows togehter (not sure who approached who). Then after 1-2 nights p3n decide to nap bows without telling norse. Letting us fight bows and nd.

2. We kept fighting with bows/nd for quite a few days with Munkee telling that p3n would soon join in. Just wait for tick xx when nap expires. Ending up with p3n extend nap instead.

That's when norse decided oh f this. Let support ult for win. As a direct reaction from p3n's actions. p3n threw us under the bus twice. And bows were hitting us with another alliance. If bows had hit us alone, or p3n hadn't trown us under the bus we probably never would have supported ult.

p3n have never been the saviours of the univers. They've basically always been lets fight a foe for two days if it doesn't work out we'll nap em instead.

Stop blaiming anyone except ppl in your own ranks. We had a cooperation going but some wise leader you have decided to destroy that.
From obversation, it looked like that p3n got hit back and they napped Bows to reduce their incoming thus left Norse out to dry. P3n has always adopted this trait when it comes to politics so I wouldn't be too shocked at it.

This is why the Ult/Bows coalition is strong because they aren't p****** when they get hit and don't backstab the other. I know I sometimes sound like a broken record when it comes to p3n, but I'm not the only who thinks they are one of the most selfish alliances in the game.

It also looks like Karma striked for p3n as Bows have been hitting them anyway. Sometimes the best defence is to stick with your allies rather than nap the enemy and leaving your allies out to dry.

P3n are used to joining the bandwagon rather than leading an assault, and they are bad allies to have as they only look out for themselves.

Also, kudos to Rainbows for improving their alliance and competing, even it it means not directly challenging #1 which I kind of understand - it's better to have solid allies.

If you guys can't find a way to challenge Ult/Bows directly then you may as well just let them finish #1/#2 every round and prepared to be farmed.
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 12:29   #181
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:

we are getting closer towards the truth, arn't we ?

This sound a lot diffrent towards your original posts like

Quote:

or

Quote:
P3n basically threw us under the bus x2. Also they had their fair share of hitting the smaller alliances. We came to a point were we couldn't be arsed to just idle.

Ye we napped ult and said we were gonna support them if p3n came at them, but we started hitting p3n long before ult came. And never discussed with ult that we should hit em.

This was our own choice and it still is.

We've been asked why the war is still going on and basically if we stop hitting p3n everyone is left to hit bows. Which seems idiotic and boring. If we only played to support ult stop hitting p3n would prob be the smartest choice so bows could be bashed. So for us it's basically hit p3n, hit bows with every other alliance in PA or idle.

As far as I know we have had minimal coordination with ult on hitting p3n.

Also reason why the small alliances joined vs p3n in the start was because they were tired of getting ptargeted by p3n, which did that instead of fight vs the top.
however truth has its very own ways which is strongly connected to the side of the river where you're sitting on

p3n napping bows made you support ult
p3n bashing bows would have meant bows support ult
- but apparently you would be sticking to p3n when ult comes to payback ?
hard to believe, when i remember the words: "yeah we napped up ult, but no worries we wont interfere with you and ult" - when you started targeting us shortly after.

truth said if it was 100% known bows would support ult no matter if p3n hit em or not, we most likely wouldn't have stopped hitting em and nap em, however there was a slim hope for bows to be an ally against ultores at some point (according to what bows said there werent tied with ult preticks) - so that was the primary reasons for us to nap bows
- unfortunately the round has tought us diffrent in the end

for how much incs you had to face because of p3n napping up rainbows - i don't know about that
i havnt talked to anyone of you guys at that stage myself
all i know is that you complained about it some days later and then napped up ult

from what i am told, you were well aware of us ceasefiring bows though

p3n's decission to trust in rainbows beeing a friend against ult was deffo the wrong decission
you guys jumping ship at the first sign of trouble doesnt hold much greatness either though
- and sorry to say, i don't believe youŽd have kept your word on supporting us against ult if the block to fight would have been ult/rainbows/vgn/ultsupporters

Unread 11 Sep 2016, 12:36   #182
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The last two rounds are good examples to why I became disillusioned with politics in this game. It's festered for ages, but at some point an old man like me just has to admit when they can't sway people anymore like they used too.

I acknowledged I wasn't able to influence politics anymore like the past and the actions of other alliances just grated me. It's like when I let imbeciles play MissionRisk with me and Sid during 1up times - the stupid idiots would do things that wreck the game rather than playing to win (to which when everyone played to win you had very interesting games of deals going back and forth, albeit long games)

It's nice to see Bows improve - but frankly, my own experience of them were that they lied and were not to be trusted. Additionally, an alliance is only remembered for just how hard they fought and for their general contribution to the game.

The Ult/Bows duo is a dangerous combination in the game currently as it will persist across rounds and essentially requires blocking to counter. It sets a precedent to which any other competing alliance must have an answer too... and the current crop of alliances doesn't give it.

PS: Hi Forest

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 14:47   #183
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
hard to believe, when i remember the words: "yeah we napped up ult, but no worries we wont interfere with you and ult" - when you started targeting us shortly after.

truth said if it was 100% known bows would support ult no matter if p3n hit em or not, we most likely wouldn't have stopped hitting em and nap em, however there was a slim hope for bows to be an ally against ultores at some point (according to what bows said there werent tied with ult preticks) - so that was the primary reasons for us to nap bows

for how much incs you had to face because of p3n napping up rainbows - i don't know about that
all i know is that you complained about it some days later and then napped up ult

p3n's decission to trust in rainbows beeing a friend against ult was deffo the wrong decission
you guys jumping ship at the first sign of trouble doesnt hold much greatness either though
- and sorry to say, i don't believe youŽd have kept your word on supporting us against ult if the block to fight would have been ult/rainbows/vgn/ultsupporters
Hi M0rph. I talked with Munkee and you can have all our convo's if you feel you missed something.

As Sandvold said, we were ptargetted by Bows AND ND after joining you on bows. We arent afraid of fighting Bows, but we had too much when ND jumped in. Even Gen said earlier in this post that they did good against us. (we lost 2k roids over 5days).
I knew that p3ng took a CF, but according to munkee that was a 3 day CF. He didnt tell me that he extend the deal tho. That was BOWS telling us that he took it. Bows stopped attacking us and we settled things with ND. Same night p3ng hit our 1.10 guys with 4waves each. We retalled all incs ofc and i got so much whine from peng that we could only retal 2 planets as they only attacked 2. (lol.)
After that it all went downhill with our relation with p3ng.

While Bows ptargetted us and backstabbed us last tick last round and p3ng acting like that, we had no option but to turn to Ult. We know from former rounds that Ult can be trustet 100%.

FYI - Checked whole convo with Munkee on WA, and not ONCE have i promised to not interfer with p3ng/Ult. However I told him I would support p3ng. This was before Bows told me p3ng napped up both Ult/Bows to t600.

Quote:
This comment annoys me alot tho, cause you blaming us for jump ship while it was p3ng who actually jumped. And I can tell you this much, we dont break our deals!

Last edited by Advantix; 11 Sep 2016 at 15:19.
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 16:09   #184
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
We arent afraid of fighting Bows, but we had too much when ND jumped in. Even Gen said earlier in this post that they did good against us. (we lost 2k roids over 5days).
This is why its so attractive to hit Norse, you never run out of roids seeing you keep initiating up again after losing roids, and you dont even defend your planets either.

Unread 11 Sep 2016, 18:06   #185
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Happy to share logs of our round if people want them. Either message me for them or get the nod from the moderators on here.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 19:31   #186
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Remove alliance defence fleet.
It was intended to help smaller alliances. It helps the bigger alliances more.

What did you say Caj?

Oh right yes. The blatantly obvious

Remove alliance defence fleet
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 19:33   #187
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Happy to share logs of our round if people want them. Either message me for them or get the nod from the moderators on here.
Provided it's on a link and not massively offensive I'm OK with it
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 19:55   #188
M0RPH3US
idle

I want to bring it to an End here
AS the only reason for me to post was to express now hillarious it is to state p3n is Beeing hit because they ptargeted the smaller alliances
And AS we saw in reality bottom feeeing was the least of a reason for norse to hit p3n
Propaganda to get some smaller tags to join instead
Nothing else

Now advantix, i OFC cant proove the following log isnt faked to me, but its what i am on about.
Logged after you napped ult

[20:46, 8/25/2016]*advantix:*You wont see any norse inc, we wont interfer with you and ult

[20:47, 8/25/2016]*advantix:*so it stays the same between us

Unread 11 Sep 2016, 19:58   #189
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

I think I am correct in saying Norse hit p3nguins because we were bored........
and also because we are 4th and you are 3rd...
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 21:17   #190
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
It was intended to help smaller alliances. It helps the bigger alliances more.

What did you say Caj?

Oh right yes. The blatantly obvious

Remove alliance defence fleet
What are we gonna use the 20 extra planets non-scoring planets for then? Without the alliance fleet they might have to play the game

Unread 11 Sep 2016, 21:30   #191
Sandvold

Quote:
we are getting closer towards the truth, arn't we ?

This sound a lot diffrent towards your original posts like

or

however truth has its very own ways which is strongly connected to the side of the river where you're sitting on

I said we fight p3n for totally different reasons then supporting ult. We soley attack you since u threw us under the bus x2. And not being upfront about it. How much inc can be checked later, cba to make an estimate but bows ptargeting + nd lolwaving 3x planets x 3 waves. Not really that important either.

That ult came in later is not the same as we attack p3n because we support ult.

If we had said we was gonna fight ult/bows we would have. We faught ult last round and we fought bows this. Not saying we would win, or had any chance of winning, but we don't have a big problem fighting those who are better/more members then us.

Also someone brought up a good point. We cba to be bored for another round!
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 21:47   #192
Caj
speed demon

Im sure we only attack p3nguins because after 1 day of idling I was so frustrated at no attacks I insisted we start a war with p3nguins?

Caj gets idle thumbs when idling.
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 22:07   #193
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Im sure we only attack p3nguins because after 1 day of idling I was so frustrated at no attacks I insisted we start a war with p3nguins?

Caj gets idle thumbs when idling.
Yeah, i was blaming it on you allready. All the FCs, and early day "retalls" when we hadnt been hitting Norse, figured out it was you being the man behind it all

Unread 11 Sep 2016, 23:04   #194
Caj
speed demon

Im a loose cannon.

Advantix has managed really well to control me and point me in the right direction

(most of the time)
Unread 12 Sep 2016, 04:56   #195
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Im a loose cannon.

Advantix has managed really well to control me and point me in the right direction

(most of the time)
Yeah, if Norse wasnt the most unpopular alliance in PA, im.sure you can take them there

Unread 12 Sep 2016, 09:33   #196
Xoca

Xoca is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know about everyone else, but a round only starts for me when i see ult planets on a sheet.

It always makes me feel happy.
Unread 12 Sep 2016, 12:22   #197
Caj
speed demon

Quote:
Yeah, if Norse wasnt the most unpopular alliance in PA, im.sure you can take them there
I'm not going away. And surely if my attacks got under your skin so much that's a good reflection on my BC abilities.

beware I won't have advantix holding me back next round

Last edited by Caj; 12 Sep 2016 at 13:17.
Unread 12 Sep 2016, 12:43   #198
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoca
I dont know about everyone else, but a round only starts for me when i see ult planets on a sheet.

It always makes me feel happy.
haters gonna hate
Unread 13 Sep 2016, 07:29   #199
GuPPie

GuPPie is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanna make a Qoute from Chenchaos in EOR ceremony last round:

<[Bows]GenChaos> Want to give a shout-out to the Ult guys for once again proving they are good friends and trustworthy allies.

Good that you guys can be trusted too :P
GuPPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2016, 10:19   #200
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

There's no need for that pal!