User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2009, 19:22   #1
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
so. rollback or end round now?

I say end round now...no rollback...
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 19:25   #2
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Re: so. rollback or end round now?

Doooooooooooooom.
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 19:33   #3
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

End it now, I'd lol so hard @ eksero!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 19:39   #4
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was just going to mention poor old eksero. I'd still rather the bloody thing was just over with but I don't suppose that will happen
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 19:52   #5
HyperionHK
Lemming

HyperionHK is on a distinguished road

hirr still has to lemmingrun!
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 19:56   #6
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

We're already owed 4 days extra!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:13   #7
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Whats up with eksero ? Update me

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:13   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

or they just roll it back to the tick before it went down, and reopen it in like 3 hours time...

give us the final 48 hours please PA team

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:20   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Whats up with eksero ? Update me
he cant drop his 12million value in prod
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:22   #10
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Win <3

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:33   #11
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

but i was building SKs for tonight
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:41   #12
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATeam
Hi all,
unfortunately someone apparently cut through a cable where we're hosting. This corrupted our database (again).
well. you're shit, why should the hosting place be different?
Quote:
We are following the previous downtime procedure and acting as follows:
-Rolling back to Tick 1533 (17:30 GMT)
-Recalling all fleets
-Reopening the game at 17:00 GMT on Thursday, 2nd April
-Next tick at 18:00 GMT on Thursday, 2nd April
okay. according to policy etc. so I guess you can.
Quote:
On the understanding that this is almost the end of the round, we will extend the round one day. All previously dates relating to the end of Round 30 and havoc will be one day later than announced.
Be happy you have the ability to ignore your users wishes.
Be happy you have addicted clients.
Be happy you have no responsibility for the time people spend/plan to spend.
Be happy it's spring.
Be happy your clients do not care about quality.
Be happy there is no survey you need to pay attention to.
Be happy your clients are mostly drunk.
Be happy you got a lot of loud clients with no life.
Be happy you can change/add to rules that does not fit the present outcry in order to "please" those who scream the loudest.
Be happy you have no accountability.
Be ****ing happy you have sole ownership or you would be fired by shareholders. Anyone in real life doing this; your clients would leave and zpete would need to find a warm bridge to sleep under (sry man).

Quote:
Apologies again for the many problems caused - we will be getting a new server for this machine for next round.

PA Team
Can't say anything but; utter shit.
Why should the clients bother paying for a product that does not work?

Making the round longer is probably the worst decision I've seen made by PA Team.
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 21:00   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually no, that is a good decision.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 21:37   #14
Lartius

Lartius is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anybody else just remember today's the 1st of April?
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 21:49   #15
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Actually no, that is a good decision.
It would be, if it would be the full 5 days we are missing.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 00:14   #16
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

End it now. x amount of days won't make the outcome different, though it will probably drive half of us to jam nails into our eyes.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 00:37   #17
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
End it now. x amount of days won't make the outcome different, though it will probably drive half of us to jam nails into our eyes.
I'm tempted to nail jam into my eyes, just to see if it's any different.

On a serious note, as much as I can understand the desire to continue the round to allow certain players to drop production and such, for the vast majority the round was boring 3 weeks ago, and nobody has any genuine (read: non-propaganda) doubts about the outcome at this point. An extra 24 hours won't change anything, although I'll admit hirr need the time to organise a run on OlaTa.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 00:41   #18
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm annoyed. I think I might get third.

I can be around on Friday at 9pm, but I'm going out on Saturday.

Shit.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 01:24   #19
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Tempted to say "let it go another day" just so hirr can wtfpwn OlaTa.

Very tempted.

Then again, I think Gate summed it up nicely.

Now, let's all take turns jumping naked into a cactus.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 01:32   #20
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Tempted to say "let it go another day" just so hirr can wtfpwn OlaTa.

Very tempted.
I want to join in, but I'd have to exile first.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:16   #21
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
this would so make my day

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:16   #22
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

No Lemmingrun for me this round :-(
Thx alot f....... Pacrew

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 07:59   #23
damo8
NewDawn HC

damo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura about

Who wants to actually have a winning ceremony on a Saturday night.....

Everything is already decided. Lets just end it now.
NewDawn - Scanner - Round 31
NewDawn - HC/Peon - Round 32
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - Peon - Round 33/34
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
damo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 08:53   #24
NOV

NOV is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
I say end round now...no rollback...
APPROVED
end round tick 1533 and we are all happy
NOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 11:22   #25
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Our new buyers computers suck

planetarion sucs

everyone who plays planetarion has their priorities wrong.

People

go get yourselves a life, come toward the light.

End planetarion. This game ****ing sucks
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 14:44   #26
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Cutthroat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
An extra 24 hours won't change anything, although I'll admit hirr need the time to organise a run on OlaTa.
Organise? You honestly think there's a plan involved in a lemmingrun?

hirr HC #7
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 15:27   #27
Tommy
Sain†s

Organise is perhaps the wrong word - more "get people online at some point during the same day".
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 16:45   #28
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
Useless diatribe
Thankyou for a most excellent contribution to the Forums and the Game, it was such a pleasure to read the most informed post I have ever seen on these forums.

Judge
#support
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 16:56   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo8 View Post
Who wants to actually have a winning ceremony on a Saturday night.....

Everything is already decided. Lets just end it now.
It's ok you can go out on the piss damo i'll be there to tell everyone how awesome we were and how we forgot about being emo
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 19:01   #30
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Thankyou for a most excellent contribution to the Forums and the Game, it was such a pleasure to read the most informed post I have ever seen on these forums.

Judge
#support
Thank you, representative of #support, for a most excellent contribution to the Forums and the Game, useful as always!
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 08:45   #31
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Please stand by while we migrate the game to it's new home. The game will reopen at 21:30GMT. For full details of the work please see the announcement found at www.planetarion.com.
Regards,
PA Team.
Current Game Time: Fri Apr 3 07:44:41 2009

How about you wait till the round is over, fcktards :/
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 12:21   #32
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok View Post
Please stand by while we migrate the game to it's new home. The game will reopen at 21:30GMT. For full details of the work please see the announcement found at www.planetarion.com.
Regards,
PA Team.
Current Game Time: Fri Apr 3 07:44:41 2009

How about you wait till the round is over, fcktards :/
how about checking the right server...
that's the old jolt server...
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 14:24   #33
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
how about checking the right server...
that's the old jolt server...
I used it to login for the entire round though, only one not blocked at work. This morning I got that message for the first time, so I thought the game would be down till tonight.

I just see I landed my attack, thank god no defence...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 14:43   #34
Tommy
Sain†s

Perhaps Martok is playing a different game to the rest of us?
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 17:00   #35
ellonweb

I just love it that when people make so many posts begging of some form of response from PATeam, time after time, IF there is any response at all, it's to completely irrelevant posts, ignoring the key issues.
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 17:24   #36
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

2 weeks ago a certain group of people where loving the long round.....now that the win is in the bag, they hate it as much as the rest of us have.....
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 17:32   #37
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
I just love it that when people make so many posts begging of some form of response from PATeam, time after time, IF there is any response at all, it's to completely irrelevant posts, ignoring the key issues.
so what is it in this thread that we should be responding to?
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 18:12   #38
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

cin for president!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote