User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2008, 22:36   #1
Clockwork

Clockwork is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Alliance for a new player?

Im new around here, but have been active within my galaxy and i am learning fast.

I played back in 2002 for abour 3 rounds. I was a member of Blue Tuba and Wolfpack. For those who remember those Alliances... I would be a great potential future member.

If any alliances out there are looking for an active member...please let me know, and what you have to offer. Direct me to any threads, or sites you wish to.

Much love,
Clockwork
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 14:11   #2
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Alliance for a new player?

Dude, just don't join Ascendancy. All they do is ruin everything for everyone. It's horrible. Ascendancy has ruined the internet in general. I hate them.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 14:18   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Dude, just don't join Ascendancy. All they do is ruin everything for everyone. It's horrible. Ascendancy has ruined the internet in general. I hate them.

i was actually thinking of joining Ascendancy, there a amature alliance who TRY very hard.... you would learn alot from them.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 14:21   #4
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
i was actually thinking of joining Ascendancy, there a amature alliance who TRY very hard.... you would learn alot from them.
I'd sponsor you. Forum PM if you're actually interested etc.
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 14:44   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I'd sponsor you. Forum PM if you're actually interested etc.
i thought the only requirement to join asc was not to be shit how does CBA qualify then

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 14:46   #6
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
i thought the only requirement to join asc was not to be shit how does CBA qualify then
We try to avoid letting prejudice influence our recruiting policy. Being shit will eventually weed you out, one way or another.

It hasn't failed so far.
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 18:32   #7
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
We try to avoid letting prejudice influence our recruiting policy. Being shit will eventually weed you out, one way or another.

It hasn't failed so far.
Though sometimes it takes ages!!
Also get !kickvote back...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 10:50   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The addition and removal of !kickvote is one of my best Ascendancy memories ever tbh.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 16:47   #9
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Man
There I was, ready to sponsor Clockwork. Yet, he has already found himself a new home! :'(
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2008, 13:30   #10
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

#asspublic

Visit there if you are looking for a somewhat mature and fun atmosphere and relaxed gaming.

Still daily participation to battle and visiting irc is required.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 13:09   #11
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Clockwork i was in bluetuba for a time probably round 4 - 6 thereabouts
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 13:15   #12
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

sigh i did not mean for me to join

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote