User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:01   #51
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: round 23 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
and u intend to be one of them right?
You think for one minute I am gonna sit back and accept 2nd place?

I might not win, but I sure as hell will die trying.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:03   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I heard you joined?
I heard they weren't playing. Playing for an alliance that isn't playing PA is something all ascendancy members strive to achieve.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:04   #53
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You think for one minute I am gonna sit back and accept 2nd place?

I might not win, but I sure as hell will die trying.
After the pm i got on this forum i was thinking u werent aiming for top spot at all

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:07   #54
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
After the pm i got on this forum i was thinking u werent aiming for top spot at all
It depends on what you see as my aims I guess.

I have always had different aims in pa to others, and I nearly always achieve them.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:09   #55
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
can't we just declare exi for winners of r23 and not play it?
KK

So, when do round 24 sign ups start?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:35   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I have always had different aims in pa to others, and I nearly always achieve them.
Have fun, build team-spirit, work hard, construct an infinitely long line of cliches?
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 13:06   #57
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My prediction is without Asc and with xi, no-one will get anywhere near exi.
Rumors of our demise are greatly* exaggerated.

* slightly

Edit: oh yeah, predictions:

1) EXilition
2-10) A bunch of whining maggots.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 13:07   #58
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
KK

So, when do round 24 sign ups start?
friday
r23 started yesterday, ended today and exi won...
gj pa crew for a quick round
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 13:13   #59
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Because eXilition are all so superhuman, and there's no way to beat them so there's no point in trying!
No, because they're the only alliance around that has proven that itknows how to fight a proper war. I don't know Ministry very well but they're going to have to (re)learn the game very very quickly.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 13:30   #60
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
No, because they're the only alliance around that has proven that itknows how to fight a proper war. I don't know Ministry very well but they're going to have to (re)learn the game very very quickly.
That's a fantastically bad argument. It's a bit like saying EXilition could never have won round 13, because they hadn't proven that they knew how to fight a proper war against an alliance like 1up.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:09   #61
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think the footnote's saying Ministry's track record isn't the best.

On the other hand, Ministry is a less known faction to myself.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:10   #62
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
That's a fantastically bad argument. It's a bit like saying EXilition could never have won round 13, because they hadn't proven that they knew how to fight a proper war against an alliance like 1up.
Yeah I didn't exactly phrase it right. What I was trying to say is that out of all the alliances who are believed to be playing in Round 23, only eXilition has been able to fight a war in the traditional style. Out of the other main competitors (VGN, CT, Destiny, Insomnia) only eXilition has fought wars of the type that I described.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:28   #63
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Yeah I didn't exactly phrase it right. What I was trying to say is that out of all the alliances who are believed to be playing in Round 23, only eXilition has been able to fight a war in the traditional style. Out of the other main competitors (VGN, CT, Destiny, Insomnia) only eXilition has fought wars of the type that I described.
And while they are playing under the banner of the 'undefeated' and 'undefeatable' exilition, the people in exilition are not a group that has played together before. It's fallacious to assume that because they have the name exilition, they have all the attributes that are usually associated under the name exilition. Just like anyone saying that vengeance could never have won round 22 a priori would have been proven wrong.

In short, you're a defeatist retard making what borders on a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:38   #64
furball

Quote:
And while they are playing under the banner of the 'undefeated' and 'undefeatable' exilition, the people in exilition are not a group that has played together before. It's fallacious to assume that because they have the name exilition, they have all the attributes that are usually associated under the name exilition. Just like anyone saying that vengeance could never have won round 22 a priori would have been proven wrong.

In short, you're a defeatist retard making what borders on a self-fulfilling prophecy.
How the hell am I a defeatist when I'm not even playing? In fact, I'm quite interested in seeing eXilition re-form. Whether it's the same group of people or not - well, your suggestion that it's a different set of people is the first I've heard of it. Perhaps you're right, but I find it hard to believe that there aren't a good number of former eXilition players given that they're taking the name.

As for saying that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, that'll be the case only if the other alliances choose to play the same game that they have for the last few rounds. That's their decision though, not mine.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:43   #65
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
construct an infinitely long line of cliches?
as long as you're giving 110% and everyone is giving their all while and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush then we're all happy.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:44   #66
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Out of the other main competitors (VGN, CT, Destiny, Insomnia)
considering us as a competitor for the win is comedy gold

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 14:46   #67
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
considering us as a competitor for the win is comedy gold
to quote my good friend Jester

Quote:
Just like anyone saying that vengeance could never have won round 22 a priori would have been proven wrong.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 17:01   #68
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

furball i dare you to come play at vgn as peon and see how modern warfare is done, instead of using knowledge about wars thats several rounds old when the real big time war was still beneficial but shamefully it aint anymore so stop saying it is!

ps plz flame me i love it. :P
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 17:04   #69
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

offcourse that means u have to get through the standart recruitment procedure furball.
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 16:57   #70
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I think the footnote's saying Ministry's track record isn't the best.
Better then yours
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 11:46   #71
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

A lot of the ministry people have never played for Ministry in PA, maybe actually the majority have been in other alliances.. Like myself, i'm a furby, eclipse and 1up puppet... But all this forum trolling makes me think that the game aint worth playing, if there's no point in huge wars, why are we trolling? :/

Ministry for life.
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 12:20   #72
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i think ministry have proven earlier both in PA and PIA that they know how to fight, and i rate them as far better then most pa alliances nowadays
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 18:00   #73
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

tgv won last round, so this round anything is possible

i think either Ministry or Forest will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 18:37   #74
Forest

Quote:
A lot of the ministry people have never played for Ministry in PA, maybe actually the majority have been in other alliances.. Like myself, i'm a furby, eclipse and 1up puppet... But all this forum trolling makes me think that the game aint worth playing, if there's no point in huge wars, why are we trolling? :/
People who think there is no point in wars are usually not in with a chance of winning, and when they are its a tight round where anyone can win.

People who think there is a point in war win with time to spare (exi/1up).

This will be a round of war, no-one will be left on the sidelines and every single alliance will have to fight for their position.

There will be no sitting it out this round, too many people have agreed not to allow it.
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 19:05   #75
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to quote my good friend Jester
The usage of that quote has its limits, seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i think ministry have proven earlier both in PA and PIA that they know how to fight, and i rate them as far better then most pa alliances nowadays
I think you've just proven yourself that you don't have any clue and I rate you as a retard.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 21:44   #76
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

1. Ascendency
2. Exilition
3. CT/VgN
4. CT/VgN
5. TGV
6. NewDawn
7. Ministry
8. Insomnia
9. Destiny
10. Jenova
11. Vision

If everyone else is making shit predictions, why can't I?

Who I think is going to win? The XP agriculturers, The Talented Cathaar Players, and the BG players. This round Mercenaries won't win. Hell I even think I see a merger coming up somewhere in there.

Who won't win? Me for losing money to this game once again. Too bad it isn't tax deductible.
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 23:13   #77
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

eXilition will win unfortunately.

It wont even be remotely interesting, they'll get some puppets to do their bidding or those who will lick exilitions ass in the hopes of 'favour' without any 'official' agreement. Sad thing is that there wont be remotely a characteristic opposition.

Selling Sid as coordinator of the anti-exilition band of alliances who will sign an agreement to obey his commands and pay a lump sum of money.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 00:06   #78
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Selling Sid as coordinator of the anti-exilition band of alliances who will sign an agreement to obey his commands and pay a lump sum of money.
How much
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 11:08   #79
Aetou
Lurker

Aetou is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be surprised if TGV place in the t5 this round. They're lost a number of their best players and officers. Sure, rocks like Macaroth remain but even he can't DC constantly... I feel like a bit of a traitor saying it but I think this round TGV will do well to end up t10. I hope they manage it but if they are pushing for the win I will be completely shocked.

So who will be up there? I think Jenova, VGN, Ministry, CT, Destiny etc. will be fighting at the top. Ascendancy will probably do what they do best and annoy everyone else but I don't expect them to finish in the t5. ToF, Rock, Subh etc will probably round out the t10...

I guess I won't go further than to say:

t6= Jenova, VGN, Ministry, CT, Destiny, Exi. (in some order)
t7-12= TGV, ToF, ROCK, Subh, Asc, NewDawn
Aetou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 13:01   #80
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
tgv won last round
?
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 16:30   #81
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas
?
uh yea vengeance, all the same

didnt play :crymeariver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2007, 16:01   #82
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

1-3 ministry, jenova, exilition (random order, with the possibility for eitger destiny or vgn taking exilitions top3 possition)
4. destiny
5. CT
6. vgn
7. insomnia
8. tgv
9. nd
10. asc.*
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2007, 18:21   #83
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone else except ministry

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2007, 10:16   #84
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakky
Everyone else except ministry
Seriously Tesla, is posting on the forums saying "Ministry won't win" a condition to join or what?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2007, 14:08   #85
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Seriously Tesla, is posting on the forums saying "Ministry won't win" a condition to join or what?
if we wanted the public to believe we were totally useless we would have recruited you.

Ministry for life.
Unread 26 Aug 2007, 14:30   #86
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all

My prediction is that everybody will jump on Exilition from tick 72 onwards (simply because that would be my plan if I were HC). They will either disband or be bashed down the ranks. If they stick together will come back up the ranks and win.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2007, 10:26   #87
toivo

toivo is on a distinguished road

ROCK will win for sure.
Unread 27 Aug 2007, 10:46   #88
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I dont control what my people say (albeit I obviously should ).
Unread 27 Aug 2007, 12:36   #89
Kenny

1) me
2) eXilition

For all their strengths, eXilition is still spelt incorrectly more often than the majority of other alliances.

For this alone they don't deserve to win.

I do.

United Fleets, anyone?
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 05:05   #90
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

#1)me
#2)kenny
#3)disssssss diiiiiiiiiiiccccccckkkkkk!!!
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 12:52   #91
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

1. Jenova
2. Destiny
3. Insomnia

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 15:30   #92
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Alliance wise : Forest to win tbh.
Planet wise : Elviz ftw
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 15:39   #93
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin
Alliance wise : Forest to win tbh.
Planet wise : Elviz ftw
elviz aint playing afaik.

Forest is HC of eXi i heard, so i agree with that part
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 23:55   #94
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Give Forest back his account fido.
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 00:38   #95
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
elviz aint playing afaik.

Forest is HC of eXi i heard, so i agree with that part
If this is true then I clearly like the kitty-cat and not the pole.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 01:33   #96
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the other alliances focus on beating exilition rather than beating each other/themselves, exilition can be beaten. As can any alliance if they are attacked well, or simply overwhelmed.
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 01:49   #97
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

1. eXilition - When have they ever played and not won?
2. Ministry - Highly motivated PIA players.
3. Destiny - What's left that did not join with eXi.
4. Jenova - Good member base and free credits.
5. VGN - Could place higher but still solid like every round.
6. Vision - They are up to somthing this round.
7. ROCK - Solid gameplay
8. F-Crew - Scores of new players and few returning ones.
9. TGV - Loss of player base but still active.
10. xVx - They return to find eXi poached their members.

eXilition will win hands down. The retals, the fleetcatches, the unending waves when you have triple digit roids. eXi players play harder for eXi than they do when playing for other alliances during off round for eXi.

Here is some advice for any alliance that try's to take on eXi..Don't. Stick to gal raids unless you got a couple hundred friends with good skills and alot of free time.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 06:12   #98
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Of all the decent bc's i know, 75% percent are playing with Exilition the rest are in Destiny

Read into that what u will
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 08:11   #99
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

You only know good 4 BC's
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 10:00   #100
Forest

lol.