User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2007, 21:31   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
WAR pretty please!?

Comeon lets go!

Stop the gal raids and make some war fs!

It’s a war-game and we’re here to make enemies, molest n00bs, bash alliances, FC, etc etc etc.

This is booooring!

This game has turned into an F…. parlament, all politics….

I demand WAR!
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 22:15   #2
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road
Re: WAR pretty please!?

I endorse whatever was said above.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 22:43   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree.

Wolfpack look like quite a good choice in the whole scheme of things.

I mean they do have quite a lot of roids, and a few more than 70 members.

Then you have CT who well are quite fat, but not as many members. War between these two alliances would probably be quite comic in the whole scheme of things.
Unread 1 May 2007, 00:01   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

People still do gal raids?
Unread 1 May 2007, 00:02   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
People still do gal raids?
It's all they did last round...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 02:11   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I mean they do have quite a lot of roids, and a few more than 70 members.
"A few more"?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 08:49   #7
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

with 4 more weeks to go, I can say that this round has had the lamest alliance fighting ever.
Unread 1 May 2007, 09:33   #8
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
with 4 more weeks to go, I can say that this round has had the lamest alliance fighting ever.
and it will prolly carry on, CT knowing for winning last galraid round why not try to bore every1 to death again?, WP is known for naps naps nap, and never dropping them since every1 know they would even lose a war against a potato. So im guessing WP/ct will keep their nap all round since both are too chickenshit to drop it -> and then ppl will realize _again_ how shit pa + nowadays alliances are

too bad there arent any eXi/1up left..

zzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 09:37   #9
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Dude, you dont' understand, they aren't here for -your- enjoyment but are here to win no matter how they can, no matter how boring or crap or wasteful so they can sit in their chairs at home and feel that they've accomplished something with their time and feel the greatness of their e-penises.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 1 May 2007, 09:45   #10
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
every1 know they would even lose a war against a potato.
Hahaha. Thats funny m8.
You got one thing wrong though, CT never won a round. Ascendancy actually won the round that CT thought they won.
Unread 1 May 2007, 09:47   #11
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

the glorious return of wolfpack...i expected alot more from you guys as this seems to possibly the single most boring round ive seen :/

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 09:48   #12
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bring back powerblocks, bring back Deus Ex!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 10:04   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
the glorious return of wolfpack...i expected alot more from you guys as this seems to possibly the single most boring round ive seen :/
Yeah. Well, I think you got more from Wolfpack anyways than from a regular 70-man alliance, so enjoy the show.
Unread 1 May 2007, 10:08   #14
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

It's funny how all the Angels posting in here are blaiming CT/WP. Last time I checked Angels was a contender for #1 aswell.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 10:33   #15
Bane
Shadows and Dust

I blame the top 5

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 10:35   #16
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I, like any sensible person, blame Stoom.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 10:46   #17
Bane
Shadows and Dust

I don't like this blame game anymore, but no wars to fight either

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 13:35   #18
X-COM

X-COM is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
I don't like this blame game anymore, but no wars to fight either
"Make Nap Not War" as old hippies would say..
X-COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 13:39   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Last time I checked Angels was a contender for #1 aswell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 1 May 2007, 13:46   #20
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-COM
"Make Nap Not War" as old hippies would say..
You've been talking to thomus again eh? :crymeariver: He's not -that- old...

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 14:27   #21
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Last time I checked Angels was a contender for #1 aswell.
Depends how you look at it. If Angels by any chance are #1 when it's one day left to play and they're leading with a lot, you can be sure they'll somehow screw up so the #2 alliance wins
Unread 1 May 2007, 16:14   #22
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's funny how all the Angels posting in here are blaiming CT/WP. Last time I checked Angels was a contender for #1 aswell.
if everybody blames each other for who isnt making the first move, nobody moves.

stagnation ahoy

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 16:20   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Why worry about wars when you have wonderful quadruple bookings of galaxyraids.. :-s

Like this one
Unread 1 May 2007, 16:26   #24
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Guess their head for def idea didnt work if thats the lot :S

But if the alliances were at war then they'ld committ more fleets to actually warring rather than attacking the fattest galaxies for roids.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 16:54   #25
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Forgive me. But why does the war soly have to be between the top 2-3 alliances? I keep saying this every round. Any alliance below the top 2 can also roid the number one alliance. But they choose not to.

PA isnt just about the top contender alliances for 1st. All alliances can be involved and create wars.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 17:03   #26
Bane
Shadows and Dust

The alliances outside the top 5 are usually interested in a goal that gal raids or war wouldnt make a difference although gal raids are easier. The goals might be taking the round to organise and get some experience, to build up their membership or simply to improve their image as a stable and reliable alliance in the hopes to get more people to come to them. On the other hand the top 5 alliances -have- the power, the skill, resources and activity to lead by example.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 17:30   #27
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

well with member base geting smaller its harder to make a war cos when your at war you got non-stop inc and also gal raids on you
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 18:20   #28
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, since the introduction of pre-launch there's no real reason to wake up at 3am to send defence/recall/resend/fight a war.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 18:34   #29
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Then what's the point of pa, besides sitting back and winning on who gets the most fat/xp or being Ascendancy :/.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 18:49   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
To be honest, since the introduction of pre-launch there's no real reason to wake up at 3am to send defence/recall/resend/fight a war.
Honest to god I don't think anyone who plays PA actually enjoys it anymore.
Unread 1 May 2007, 18:53   #31
Archangelx
ToF

Archangelx is on a distinguished road

ToF is at war, with ILBT
or is it BLC now?

Last edited by Archangelx; 1 May 2007 at 18:59.
Archangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 19:34   #32
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Who are any of those you just mentioned?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 21:35   #33
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Honest to god I don't think anyone who plays PA actually enjoys it anymore.
I enjoy it.
The truth is, i expect as much from a round of PA as from going to the movies: entertaining.
And it's not the game mechanics or the stats or any other game related thing that makes me play round after round of PA. It's the community and people we know in irc, and the weird conversations, and the occasional gloating you get to do when you steal 80% of your attackers fleet, or when you land a nice fake attack, or get lots of roids.
Wars are quite nice, but usually only for the people who are not fighting them.
Unread 1 May 2007, 21:46   #34
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who are any of those you just mentioned?
55 55 50 54 44 BLOKE LOVES COK 1 183 62,993 183 62,993 29.05 0.0% 12.2% 0.0% 12.2%

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2007, 22:27   #35
Bane
Shadows and Dust

ty vdj and who's TOF? ;D

But wars of old were fun simply because they required a lot of planning and it was great to see success or having to adapt to changes in situation. Really the challenge was fun and if you failed and lost your fleet then personally I just stuck to defence, aaaah I was too young then :/.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 May 2007, 22:43   #36
Archangelx
ToF

Archangelx is on a distinguished road

ToF = tides of fire...
how new are you m8?
hahaha
Unread 1 May 2007, 22:48   #37
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure whether you're trying to be funny or stupid...

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2007, 00:49   #38
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Bring back powerblocks, bring back Deus Ex!
Second Round in a row that I believed this same sentiment.
Unread 2 May 2007, 01:38   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I enjoy it.
The truth is, i expect as much from a round of PA as from going to the movies: entertaining.
And it's not the game mechanics or the stats or any other game related thing that makes me play round after round of PA. It's the community and people we know in irc, and the weird conversations, and the occasional gloating you get to do when you steal 80% of your attackers fleet, or when you land a nice fake attack, or get lots of roids.
As you rather imply in your post, it's not really Planetarion itself you enjoy these days. A lot of the time I really enjoy PA, except for when scanning. If I feel a round is getting tedious I'd much rather think of something to do and try to do it than sit there and hold my dick.

Everyone does realise that the deus HC are pretty much either ascendancy or not playing right?
Unread 2 May 2007, 06:41   #40
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hope the last line of your post doesn't imply that someone in Ascendancy is actually going to do something, not in the near past, the near future or distant future. The thought scares me.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2007, 08:24   #41
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Forgive me. But why does the war soly have to be between the top 2-3 alliances? I keep saying this every round. Any alliance below the top 2 can also roid the number one alliance. But they choose not to.

PA isnt just about the top contender alliances for 1st. All alliances can be involved and create wars.
True! Especially with Kargool putting up alot of Ct/WP/Angels/Asc coords on the PA wiki its easy to target them!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2007, 09:21   #42
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

As much as i like taking credit for a huge effort like that, my registered nick on pa wiki isnt Banned
Someone else thought of that brilliant name before me.
Unread 2 May 2007, 10:13   #43
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Everyone does realise that the deus HC are pretty much either ascendancy or not playing right?
Get Lokken to hop to!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 2 May 2007, 13:33   #44
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As you rather imply in your post, it's not really Planetarion itself you enjoy these days. A lot of the time I really enjoy PA, except for when scanning. If I feel a round is getting tedious I'd much rather think of something to do and try to do it than sit there and hold my dick.

Let me put it this way then: I never enjoyed PA for the game itself.
I actually though PA was a very boring game and was about to give it up until i logged on irc and started chatting with my gal back in round 5. The game has actually more depth now than back in the old days. It has never been the reason why i play round after round.
Unread 2 May 2007, 17:22   #45
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
A good point. And, to add to it, usually the people crying loudest for wars on forums and other mediums are the ones that won't be involved in the wars they request for.
Unread 2 May 2007, 19:00   #46
Bane
Shadows and Dust

That can be true if they're prompting for war simply to weaken their opponents but maybe I'm just weird .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 3 May 2007, 10:41   #47
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I seem to recall a post by Heartless which states the exact same thing. From what I can tell, nothing about the issues he addressed has improved. Indeed, the current situation reinforces that impression. Where is PATeam?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 3 May 2007 at 10:49.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2007, 11:03   #48
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Where is PATeam?
Trying to login with P?
Unread 3 May 2007, 17:03   #49
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Yey, I got a red dot for making this post !?

Anyway, why blame WP and CT for stagnation, why not blame the nr:3-7 alliances?

Would it be that hard for ..like say alliances 3, 5 and 6 to form some sort of coalition and hit either WP or CT?

Astonishing it is to see all these “fine” alliances (every round the same) doing nothing then just wait for someone else to take charge – preferable top 1-2.

Why not try to make a difference for once?
Unread 3 May 2007, 17:26   #50
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Yey, I got a red dot for making this post !?

Anyway, why blame WP and CT for stagnation, why not blame the nr:3-7 alliances?

Would it be that hard for ..like say alliances 3, 5 and 6 to form some sort of coalition and hit either WP or CT?

Astonishing it is to see all these “fine” alliances (every round the same) doing nothing then just wait for someone else to take charge – preferable top 1-2.

Why not try to make a difference for once?
Quoted for truth.