User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 20 Mar 2007, 00:49   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
PA Comics

after being ubberly bored. i decided to make some comics after reading idlers post about the competition. im not entering, but i just thought i have nothing better to do so id make some

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/benhart85/386846

wondering if theres anymore kicking about?

Cheers, Veil
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 01:36   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PA Comics

Keep up the goodwork!

It would be great if the comics could be used during the round as a mick take of what is going on.

Anyway cracking stuff, make more!
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 13:04   #3
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Heres my first couple of entries:

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Kile/
________
Vapir No2

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:26.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 13:27   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Haha, good stuff

Hmm, Ill make a few on my own tonight methinks!
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 23:16   #5
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
Heres my first couple of entries:

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Kile/
Hahaha, classics.

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/benhart85/386946

my new one =)

Last edited by Veil05; 20 Mar 2007 at 23:32.
Veil05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 00:02   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Excellent strips, ben!
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 00:15   #7
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Excellent strips, ben!
Thanx nadar, u still playing pa or not? make some comics
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 13:09   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm not playing anymore, no, and I'm not so sure my comics would be appreciated
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 14:10   #9
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

bah the one with me in sucks balls.

no imagination at all basic and shit (that one and the rabba one) pig and zhil one is funny-ish.. but cant someone with more wit have a go seriously ?
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 19:21   #10
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
bah the one with me in sucks balls.

no imagination at all basic and shit (that one and the rabba one) pig and zhil one is funny-ish.. but cant someone with more wit have a go seriously ?
I guess thats down to personal opinion :/
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 21:23   #11
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Assman

I got bored. Check em out

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 22:32   #12
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Heh, forgot all about stripcreator, it was all the rage in 2001
http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/allfather/ aparently i got an account -_-

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2007, 20:58   #13
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

The only comic i bothered to make and enter:

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/PeoplesMind
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2007, 10:35   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/VdM

Havent entered any of my comics.
Some i think are funny, others are just *$@@*%

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2007, 14:19   #15
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Alessio/387329

This is an official declaration of war btw, defend yourself

Last edited by Alessio; 24 Mar 2007 at 15:14.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2007, 15:22   #16
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Antigone/387335

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 11:05   #17
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Heres my third entry

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Kile/387422
________
HOST AND DESIGN

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:27.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 16:56   #18
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Crap, kileman made a funny and i liked it

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 23:37   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Appocomaster