User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:11   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Things are hotting up in the kitchen

Two weeks of the round left and less than 4 million score separates the top 3 allies, 5mil seperates places 4th - 8th spot, and their appears to be a battle to see which of the 10th and 11th place allies can hold onto their top 10 finish. So lets see how you think things will pan out and who can clinch the first victory in PA post 1up/exilition dominance.

Planet wise will the dedicated players score a #1 victory for high value playing or will Ascendancy et all and their dirty Etr xp planets clinch the win?

And which gal can find enough big excilees to claim the top spot?

bah and people said this was a boring round...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:21   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Things are hotting up in the kitchen

So xp players arnt dedicated and all xp planets happen to be and etd and dirty and value def whores are the bestest?

So in this thread we have, you reading some stats off of a webpage, another omg xp suxs debate + some generalisations.

This thread is almost as shit as the ship stats.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:22   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Benneh you live quite close to me.

I may well have to stalk you now.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:27   #4
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

I play XP and its so much fun! lol. i love it.

I think conspiracy will take the win, 1 planet will be Asc, 1 galaxy will be Gosu.. wooop
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:35   #5
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
So xp players arnt dedicated and all xp planets happen to be and etd and dirty and value def whores are the bestest?

So in this thread we have, you reading some stats off of a webpage, another omg xp suxs debate + some generalisations.

This thread is almost as shit as the ship stats.
yes that is my own opinion and I am quite entitled to feel that way about playing for xp. But this is not a discussion about xp there is another thread about that. I want, as im sure most people do, to get a gauge of who the community thinks will win now we are so close to the end. I think i am quite entitled to make a thread asking this since there hasnt been anysuch thread for a few weeks.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:46   #6
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Personally I see CT taking the win. Undecided on Destiny/VGN for second, what with Dest having made pretty impressive strides in the last few days.

Outside the t3, I can't see anyone that's in the top 10 now dropping out of it, just a matter of deciding the order.

NewDawn are storming back to their usual form recently too, scary stuff.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:51   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be honest the contest for number one alliance looks fairly confused to me. I mean I'm sure all the alliances at the top want to win but I have a feeling at the end of this round we'll be doing far more stumbling over the finish line than we've seen in any previous round. On the other note if I was a top gal looking for the win I'd be trying to get new planets of players I knew who'd do a job to sign up, get into the gal and xp-whore. These planets will gain the gal a lot more score, presuming they get in quickly, than some random exile of a 2 mil score, 1.4 mil value planet with 500 roids.

Also rinoa what exactly do you think the word "opinion" means?
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:56   #8
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

What is hotting?

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:57   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Something you're not.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 21:18   #10
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Coming from you I will take it as a compliment.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 21:44   #11
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see anything "hotting" up in the PA universe.

Utterly.Shit.Round.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 22:39   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

and you pm me asking why i think you're shit
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 00:59   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
and you pm me asking why i think you're shit
At least he doesn't put his mommy in his avatar
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 01:53   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i told you its my gf fs
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:18   #15
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I don't see anything "hotting" up in the PA universe.

Utterly.Shit.Round.
True story! I really wonder where Rinoa gets the hotting up part from.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:55   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

probably something to do with the 'advanced' gal raids destiny did
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:05   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
This thread is almost as shit as ur mum lol.
fixed.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:20   #18
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

vision gonna end third!
i just know it!
theres only 26 million to go cant be that hard!
we can still mass recruit then its only 10mill

Vision for #3!
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:35   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
Vision for #3!
Congratu****inglations. And Vengeance for #1.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:17   #20
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
probably something to do with the 'advanced' gal raids destiny did
when u say advanced u mean like causing 30% roid loss right?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:29   #21
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Or 'piggying Orbit'

I don't see why everyone's complaining so much about this rd, at least there's a chance for change right up to the last second, rather than one undeniable winner already having the spot since week 4.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:40   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
I don't see why everyone's complaining so much about this rd, at least there's a chance for change right up to the last second, rather than one undeniable winner already having the spot since week 4.
The race for the most efficient gal-raiding engine hots up.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 18:07   #23
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

All of the top 3 alliances appear to be pretty spineless atm. Its looking like it will come down to who roids the biggest gal as to who will win.

Edit. Sorry did i say biggest gal? What i meant was top 30-70 gal with ~4000 roids.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 18:43   #24
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

It's getting hot in here.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 19:00   #25
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

the fact that the top 3 are not even at war makes this a very boring round, and the fact people are 7 waveing 250 roid planets is a plan joke
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 02:02   #26
Crowly
Orbit HC

I was under the impression that the t3 are all hitting each other one after the other, without blocks or too many NAPs, so I don't see what the big deal is.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 02:07   #27
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Your impression is wrong then. They basicly been doing galraids the entire round bar a few exceptions

[edit]typo ;/[/edit]

Last edited by Wandows; 4 Mar 2007 at 11:29.
Wandows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 05:16   #28
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

i blame zik's 1:1 cap/loss for the true shitness of the round.

and the fact that its hard to make the round entertaining when its hard to keep deam 500 roids, let alone 2k that everybody is kinda used to. (ex.: End of round 18 top planet had OVER 8000 roids. That is more then research possibly allows btw. (8k cap).

Sooooo, no huge battles. All comes down to some leverage that offensive chips get over defensive ones... I cannot say this round is utterly a waste, i am having a BALL XP whoring it out. But it is quite boring for the majority of it. Lets try and learn from our mistakes.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 06:35   #29
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust
the fact that the top 3 are not even at war makes this a very boring round, and the fact people are 7 waveing 250 roid planets is a plan joke
What he said.
Especially the last part is a disgrace. I wonder what ppl think and how low one can get.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 09:06   #30
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

And we're down to wave-whining again :P
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 09:44   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

well ****ing speak to your fellow team mates and sort something out. Obviously all the whinging is for a reason, not just to be awkward
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 12:17   #32
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
And we're down to wave-whining again :P
Gee. Thats rich. Coming from the usual moron corner of the earth im mighty impressed.

The round IS a shambles. And I couldnt even be bothered to set up a planet late in the game to send structurekillers on 1:1
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 12:51   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Gee. Thats rich. Coming from the usual moron corner of the earth im mighty impressed.

The round IS a shambles. And I couldnt even be bothered to set up a planet late in the game to send structurekillers on 1:1
Just like you didn't have a planet last round right?
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 20:35   #34
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Kargool actually didn't play this round at all. It is one of the reasons I left his alliance since he left it in total disarray.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 00:53   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Kargool actually didn't play this round at all. It is one of the reasons I left his alliance since he left it in total disarray.
I thought an alliance consisted of more than 1 player. Me not playing this round has its natural reasons and blaming me for the disarray when there were more than 50 other persons who easily could and SHOULD have taken initative is also rather rich.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 02:56   #36
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I thought an alliance consisted of more than 1 player. Me not playing this round has its natural reasons and blaming me for the disarray when there were more than 50 other persons who easily could and SHOULD have taken initative is also rather rich.
I'm not saying you were the reason. I'm saying that since you were not playing, the alliance was in total disarray.

Also, you are right 50 other people should have, however, that is a whole other topic for a different day m8.

Unread 5 Mar 2007, 15:49   #37
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Can i poach Judas^ then ? ^^
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 21:04   #38
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt miss an exiting round it seems.
Odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:20   #39
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
yes that is my own opinion and I am quite entitled to feel that way about playing for xp. But this is not a discussion about xp there is another thread about that. I want, as im sure most people do, to get a gauge of who the community thinks will win now we are so close to the end. I think i am quite entitled to make a thread asking this since there hasnt been anysuch thread for a few weeks.
your better off not posting at all than posting crap like this
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:06   #40
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

*You're

P.S. Oh great, you're back.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:39   #41
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

the only thing heating up in the kitchen is me and all your mothers

(single sentence burns all of ad, sweet)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:52   #42
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
the only thing heating up in the kitchen is me and all your mothers

(single sentence burns all of ad, sweet)
You probably have AIDS now....

Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:57   #43
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

we all have to make sacrifices for our successes
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:01   #44
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

CAT AIDS OR FACE AIDS?

Face aids is nastier myesh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:04   #45
jerome

your mother is a cat?
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:06   #46
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

would i be giving too much away if i said her name was 'Grizzabella'?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 00:45   #47
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would the world be a better place if Rinoa never posted 'again'?
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 00:50   #48
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?

On friday i think i join sjor in having had enough of the game itself so you dont have long to wait.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:17   #49
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?

On friday i think i join sjor in having had enough of the game itself so you dont have long to wait.
I usually laugh of the cat pictures, but that just wasnt funny

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote