User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:43   #101
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Here, you dropped your dignity and self-respect back there. No need to thank me for picking it up.
I was alittle lost when I read this comment, hopefully I can blame that on the cognac

Why?
Cause I like gosu?, had nice attacks with them in previous rounds.
Or cause I lost roids?. If you check my planet (onlyone with dta in name) you will see im not exactly the most active player in the universe. heck, I only got eta-1

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:52   #102
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

\o/

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 21:14   #103
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Got the above as a neg rep. Now perhaps Hudes right and I have got the wrong end of the stick and they are just messing around. And if so I'm sorry to Stoom for calling him clueless plus probably the pm I sent him but tbh its hard to tell if its serious or not and Asc being as they are getting any kind of answer out of them pretty tough

If it was another alliance maybe it would be more obvious it was a joke but you guys are so hard to read.

Oh and a quick update, just after I posted the last message he actually did contact me to apply. Which perhaps suggests to me he is actually an Asc Player and it is all a joke. But theres like 1.5k players and I obviously don't know them all, and the F-Crew members in his galaxy weren't sure of who he was so its hardly surprising that if it is a joke we fell for it
I sent that message to 4 other alliances. None of them thought it was real though.

Apologies accepted!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 21:16   #104
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
I was alittle lost when I read this comment, hopefully I can blame that on the cognac

Why?
Cause I like gosu?, had nice attacks with them in previous rounds.
Or cause I lost roids?. If you check my planet (onlyone with dta in name) you will see im not exactly the most active player in the universe. heck, I only got eta-1
I think JBG made that comment due to your sucking up to Gosu.

I also laughed out loud when I read that Wakey took Ascendancy seriously.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 21:28   #105
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Why would i suck up to gosu?
I have launched 3 times this year, all incluster
I have no need to suck up, cause i have nothing to gain by it.

Personaly i prefer if something gosubased wins pa this round, as its the onlything i see as "oldschool" in this game

Unread 13 Feb 2007, 21:41   #106
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

and oldschool=good?
balance it a bit
oldschool=massive cheating, working around to exploit the system, and alliance leaders always sucking the def for a good rank. though a lot of things have changed since "oldschool" PA, i dont think its all for the better nor worse.

its just change, it happens
so as far as im concerned, oldschool and newschool are just phases, cant really judge one being net superior to the other
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 22:30   #107
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Look at how pa is nowadays:
You have automated launches.
You have in game alliances.
Attacks are only 1 ticks
You can send fake attacks (not attack n pull like before).
etc
etc

Pa is simplified to stupidity, so people who played pa proper when it was harder get way more respect from me then some random blob who only know how to pick targets then programming his planet to do this and that.

Dont realy care about cheating, farming or exploiting the system, if you dont get caught, your not doing anything wrong as far as im concerned.

There are still people who play pa the "old way", and quite a few of them are gosu, and their ranks show it.

Not saying all new players are crap, just saying that the game is simplified beyond stupidity and that i prefer if someone who know pa in its real form win it.

Unread 13 Feb 2007, 22:41   #108
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

So planet naps are the old way?
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 22:42   #109
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So basically what you're saying is that it's nothing to do with skill and what really gains your respect is being online for a few minutes before each tick? I mean we're not talking about DCs or BCs here, their jobs are pretty much the same.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 23:05   #110
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Pa has never had much to do with "skill", it has to do with
1) the support you get from others.
2) the ability to suck up.
3) how much free time you have to play.

Do you realy think pa is better now then before?
With the activity I have now, i would not have been in top1500 with 1500 players in old pa, now you can basicly idle your way to top100.

Unread 13 Feb 2007, 23:16   #111
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's almost like there are less people playing PA these days!
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 23:35   #112
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
in top1500 with 1500 players in old pa
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 00:06   #113
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

meaning im so shite, that i would prolly fall out of the rankings altogether

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 07:34   #114
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are still people who play pa the "old way", and quite a few of them are gosu, and their ranks show it.
I think most players that are playing now have played for many rounds already, and there are many who played in the earlyrounds r1-r5. Not just gosu.

Quote:
Not saying all new players are crap, just saying that the game is simplified beyond stupidity and that i prefer if someone who know pa in its real form win it.
I'd like to see more new players. Though I agree that the game has been made too easy.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 09:00   #115
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I think JBG made that comment due to your sucking up to Gosu.

I also laughed out loud when I read that Wakey took Ascendancy seriously.
Been there, done that, eh?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 14:45   #116
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

I don't think Wakey quite gets the 'Ascendancy like to play jokes on people' aspect of this game.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 14:50   #117
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Been there, done that, eh?
If you're talking about the stuff regarding the eXi/Nihilum merger last round; it wasn't ascendancy that I took seriously, it was JBG and jer playing a little trick on me which didn't have anything to do with Ascendancy
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 07:10   #118
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Whats Ascendancy?

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 07:18   #119
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob
Whats Ascendancy?
If you look at the alliances currently playing, it's the only one that has ever won a round in PA.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 07:26   #120
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk
If you look at the alliances currently playing, it's the only one that has ever won a round in PA.
:|

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 08:14   #121
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I wonder about them h3ll's Angels.. Are they a spinoff group from ND?

Or just a tribute renamed DLR?
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 08:34   #122
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I believe h3ll's angels is a tribute to h3ll who died.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 09:23   #123
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I wonder about them h3ll's Angels.. Are they a spinoff group from ND?

Or just a tribute renamed DLR?
Although I am not afillated with H3ll's angels. A large majority of what was or still is DLR, makes up at the very least the core of the group.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:05   #124
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Them pesky h3lls angels attacked me they did
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:15   #125
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
I don't think Wakey quite gets the 'Ascendancy like to play jokes on people' aspect of this game.
From him talking on IRC he did believe it was a joke but there was no way to know if they were that stupid. I should point out the false allegations they and other allies have made over the last few rounds such as 9 waving a planet. They claimed their intel was right then.

Must be time for another F-crew HC prank... We were doing them back when nearly all the allies now didn't exist. Best one was Wakey convincing me for a couple of weeks that all my text was coming out luminous green... Talked to my script writer and checked everything.

I know it is a slight deviation from the topic but anyone else got stories of PA pranks?
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 20:22   #126
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Kargool, thought you knew by now, i always win!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 20:51   #127
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Kargool, thought you knew by now, i always win!
Scoring with Kargool can hardly count as winning.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 21:03   #128
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Not my fault you had to experience that first hand...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 21:44   #129
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:

If attacking together, only defending eachother,expecting defence off that alliance when they have incs, have their own set rules within alliances, use their power within that alliance to get themselves better planet situations is skill then yes Gosu are amazing. Basically leeching off alliances for their own benefit, yet doing nothing for the alliance apart from intag score.

I guess i shall wait and see the flames etc from Gosu and Gosu lovers, but please do not try and deny it, because i've seen it happen, and no i do not have logs etc, your just going to have to believe me

Last edited by .Disc.; 16 Feb 2007 at 22:08.
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 21:58   #130
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
If attacking together, only defending eachother, have their own set rules within alliances, use their power within that alliance to get themselves better planet situations is skill then yes Gosu are amazing. Basically leeching off alliances for their own benefit, yet doing nothing for the alliance apart from intag score.

I guess i shall wait and see the flames etc from Gosu and Gosu lovers, but please do not try and deny it, because i've seen it happen, and no i do not have logs etc, your just going to have to believe me
Ahhh yes the curse of attack groups that are too lazy to just make a tag and fight it on there own.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 22:53   #131
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Well, if they can do what disc says, then yes they play the game very well.
People dont play the game for the injoyment of others, but for their own.

Soaking up defence for youself and your friends is one of the few skills in pa that has been here for years and years. Cudos

Unread 17 Feb 2007, 02:08   #132
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Disc is very much correct. But we shouldn't forget the account sharing bonus gosu has. German internet providers provide the best base possible for account sharing, dynamic ip for the win they do not even need VNC or stuff to cheat.

(and before fenix, draki & co start flaming: we won't forget round 8, will we?)
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 02:19   #133
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Your not cheating until get caught.

Unread 17 Feb 2007, 03:39   #134
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
possibly the stupidest thing you've said. It states on the agreement when you signup what you can and cannot do, so if you do something which breaks these rules then its classed as cheating, regardless of whether you get caught for it or not, its still manipulating the game to get an added advantage.

But I have no proof Gosu are doing this, and i'm not going to speculate on that matter. The only people Gosu are cheating at present is VGN imo.
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 04:24   #135
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
That is very much correct. Especially when it comes to Planetarion. But correct that spelling mistake please, it makes it look SOOO WRONG!!!!!11111oneoneeleven!!!1
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 09:08   #136
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pa has never had much to do with "skill", it has to do with
1) the support you get from others.
2) the ability to suck up.
3) how much free time you have to play.

Do you realy think pa is better now then before?
With the activity I have now, i would not have been in top1500 with 1500 players in old pa, now you can basicly idle your way to top100.
1) In the old days i used to beleive in attacks more then defence. So that doesnt stand much as 'support' only if they of course attack alongside you.
2) Only players that dont have the ability to prove they are good players on the battlefield need to 'suckup' as thats the only way they will get into high positioned alliances (not for their planet)
3) In the old days i would agree with you. With the new XP in these rounds you dont actually have to be that active.

To answer your question No i dont think PA is better now then it was before. I am one of those people against XP. I liked XP when Spinner first introduced it but now its become to much involved in the game play. So i preffer the old style of PA.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 11:03   #137
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Disc is very much correct. But we shouldn't forget the account sharing bonus gosu has. German internet providers provide the best base possible for account sharing, dynamic ip for the win they do not even need VNC or stuff to cheat.

Can you mail me gosu's track record of cheating please, as I have no recollection and won't let this stand unless you substantiate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
possibly the stupidest thing you've said. It states on the agreement when you signup what you can and cannot do, so if you do something which breaks these rules then its classed as cheating, regardless of whether you get caught for it or not, its still manipulating the game to get an added advantage.

But I have no proof Gosu are doing this, and i'm not going to speculate on that matter. The only people Gosu are cheating at present is VGN imo.
There are people who have been suspected of cheating for many rounds, yet it took them a very long time to get caught. So actually he's right, it's only cheating when you get caught.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 11:31   #138
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless

uhm heartless that is pretty low... are you still mad they denied you to join?

anyway.. this is AD at its best, aka propaganda!

read my post above please, this has been alerted to the moderators - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 17 Feb 2007 at 12:03.
genosse27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 12:31   #139
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
There are people who have been suspected of cheating for many rounds, yet it took them a very long time to get caught. So actually he's right, it's only cheating when you get caught.
I couldnt disagree more.

The act of logging into an account is cheating. Whether people know about it, or whether they don't, its still cheating.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 12:40   #140
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
The act of logging into an account is cheating. Whether people know about it, or whether they don't, its still cheating.
Then I am sad to say I'm a cheater, I've logged into my account on numerous occasions this round.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 12:42   #141
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Its basic law, you are innocent untill proven guilty. Good criminals will get away with whatever it is they did aswell. They may have done something bad, but as long as their isn't substantial proof to support any claim they are free to go and do whatever they please.

You may have alot of suspision someone is doing something wrong, but the only one who knows is the player himself and he's unlikely to admit to it if he is wrong. You are right it is cheating, but we can't call it that without proof .
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 13:29   #142
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Its basic law, you are innocent untill proven guilty. Good criminals will get away with whatever it is they did aswell. They may have done something bad, but as long as their isn't substantial proof to support any claim they are free to go and do whatever they please.

You may have alot of suspision someone is doing something wrong, but the only one who knows is the player himself and he's unlikely to admit to it if he is wrong. You are right it is cheating, but we can't call it that without proof .
Absolutely agree with you.

My point wasnt whether we could call someoen a cheat, rather than if somehing is cheating.
In common law, if someone takes something without someones consent, he is a thief. Now, even if he doesnt get caught he is still a thief. He is just an uncaught thief.

If you cheat in pa and dont get caught, you are still a cheat, you are just a cheat that hasnt been caught.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 13:37   #143
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by genosse27
uhm heartless that is pretty low... are you still mad they denied you to join?
Dude, I left them last round. I've been a member for several rounds.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 13:42   #144
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heartless' posts stand. r8, scraping the barrel a bit but serious enough for me to allow it.

reference
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 13:44   #145
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
I couldnt disagree more.

Not in a practical context. Rules and laws are worthless unless they are enforced properly.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 13:53   #146
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Heartless if u had been with gosu last rounds , for example last one in angels , then u have see many of them dcing like crazy or calling ppl to get defence ,if i had 20-30 m8s , in wich accounts ,i can log . i will not be 3 hours calling ppl or becoming crazy coz u dont have ships.

And talking about old times and old cheatings , i had been with u ingal heart
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 13:58   #147
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Not in a practical context. Rules and laws are worthless unless they are enforced properly.

That makes the rules useless. It doesnt change the fact that someone is a cheat that hasnt been caught.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 14:06   #148
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I have to agree with Felagund on that one. Fenix and his fellow germans was in Omen r18 and they was excellent getting each others up etc. and when I called or sms'ed them they got up.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 14:31   #149
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
And talking about old times and old cheatings , i had been with u ingal heart
Yup, in round 9 I had logins from about 50 ToT members, including the high command.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 14:41   #150
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
That makes the rules useless. It doesnt change the fact that someone is a cheat that hasnt been caught.
Morally yes, but there are no morals in planetarion so such a conclusion is worthless.