User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Nov 2006, 09:27   #51
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Re: /Me claps *fap fap fap*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
angels spirit <3 just like all the other rounds...
prevent eX from winning no matter what the cost is
more slaping some1 for breaking words
and yes it is fun

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 10:18   #52
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
convinced? nd and fo are sharing their targets at least

the first alliance to drop out of attacking exilition solely will be the one who will help them win, and i suspect FO are not far from doing just that (aka hitting people that are known to be outside exilition)
FO sent vsn/tof to drain def to drain def and them got the roids
FO is not hitting exil

can u come with any proofs as there is definately not happening.
seems as Ascen work with exil their statements have the same percentage of truth in it

Unread 30 Nov 2006, 10:20   #53
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

no i didn't say that was happening, but that it will likely happen soon, but i may be wrong
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 10:24   #54
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
seems as Ascen work with exil their statements have the same percentage of truth in it
LIES LIES LIES, ALL LIES

Really, Sjor, is anyone (including you) often speaking truth, in what comes to anything? Isn't it just more a norm to lie than to speak truth around here, or around alliance politics in general? At least I got very used to people lying when I was talking a lot earlier on.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 10:25   #55
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, we got very used to you lying keizari
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it

Last edited by Ziw; 30 Nov 2006 at 10:41.
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 10:49   #56
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
no i didn't say that was happening, but that it will likely happen soon, but i may be wrong
Again, not if I have a say. And it turns out that nowadays, I do.

(However, I wouldn't mind sending a few retals your way every now and then honey!)

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 11:10   #57
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Lying in PA politics is foolish, didn't Sid teach anyone?

Twisting the truth into some kind of time-space altering paradox is fine, but lying is almost always counterproductive in the long term.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 11:17   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Again, not if I have a say. And it turns out that nowadays, I do.

(However, I wouldn't mind sending a few retals your way every now and then honey!)
Can't we all just get along?
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 11:18   #59
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why the hell do people keep suggesting this
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 11:27   #60
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

because me and jbg keep getting some exilition buddies to fc with us, and vice-versa
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 11:34   #61
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
Yeah, we got very used to you lying keizari
Mek, Jonas, and ReligFree taught me well back in r17.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 12:47   #62
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
when did i lie?

Unread 30 Nov 2006, 16:09   #63
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
when did i lie?
Quote:
FO is not hitting exil
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 16:27   #64
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
quotes
I think you misunderstood his post, not your fault, but Sjor's grammarskills I guess
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 18:34   #65
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
weve all seen Omens bullshit, so your hardly the inocent party

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 18:40   #66
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
That makes the issue much more complex. On the one hand you'd want to attack anyone who'd come up with that kind of tag name on the basis they can't be very clever.
Maybe, just maybe they kept a part of both names just so that they can keep the identity of both alliances which would enable them to go their seperate ways next round if they wish so.

I mean, in SiNND, we had a load of different suggestions for a name (my favourite was: "LOLZMERG2BEATEXI!"), one that would have sounded cool while making lots of sense was "SiNNeD". We stayed with part of each ally's name just so that both alliances could be identified.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 19:02   #67
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I claim to have been very honest!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 19:49   #68
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Yeah im quite interested in what ive done as well... And why im linked with Jonas in that fk knows. Never played with him in me life
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 20:04   #69
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Because you were ND HC.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 22:36   #70
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
more slaping some1 for breaking words
and yes it is fun
we havent broken any words.. so im wondering which ally ur talking about..

and tbh.. alot of cred to ND/FO for finally standing up against eX.. but is really LCH/XvX AND ToF needed aswell against 60 men ?
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 22:46   #71
Sjor

Quote:
we havent broken any words.. so im wondering which ally ur talking about..

and tbh.. alot of cred to ND/FO for finally standing up against eX.. but is really LCH/XvX AND ToF needed aswell against 60 men ?

ask ur fellow HC
you can also pm me for logs
but seeing its already 6 days or so since i made the post and none cared to ask that u either know it or do not care. comes to the same point

Unread 30 Nov 2006, 22:58   #72
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
At this point in time, yes. You guys have an awful huge amount of value, no way that nd/fo can take on that alone.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 23:02   #73
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
At this point in time, yes. You guys have an awful huge amount of value, no way that nd/fo can take on that alone.
still i find it quite amusing it takes 5 allies cooping to take us down.. tbh thats kinda overcovering against 60 peeps.. its like 350 peeps against 60...
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 23:03   #74
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
LOL, ToF is hitting ND as of last night
ye well last night is history.. now that they have napped u as FO wanted em to do.. to increase eX inc.. i doubt they will come on u :P
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 00:05   #75
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
ye well last night is history.. now that they have napped u as FO wanted em to do.. to increase eX inc.. i doubt they will come on u :P
Yeah, well, its not very surprising that FO attempts to get its two allies to make a NAP, afterall, ToF hitting ND = eXi being hit less = lower chance of FO/ND beating eXi.
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 00:16   #76
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
still i find it quite amusing it takes 5 allies cooping to take us down.. tbh thats kinda overcovering against 60 peeps.. its like 350 peeps against 60...
Wasn't eXilition/HR/VGN/Subh/LCH hitting ND in round 15 rather excessive?

Given the situations (trying to catch up), especially given the hideously short time period, I can't see the problem (with either instance).

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I mean, in SiNND, we had a load of different suggestions for a name (my favourite was: "LOLZMERG2BEATEXI!"), one that would have sounded cool while making lots of sense was "SiNNeD". We stayed with part of each ally's name just so that both alliances could be identified.
I wanted it to be called SiNNeD tbh. I thought it looked better.

Additionally, FO/ND = FOND. It's prounouncable, I think this might slightly reduce the shitness of the FO name (sorry guys, but it's appalling. <3 )
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 00:30   #77
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Feel honoured, that's what I did when I was in 1up and you guys organized that massive block against us in round 13
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 00:46   #78
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Feel honoured, that's what I did when I was in 1up and you guys organized that massive block against us in round 13
Or in the end of round 13, when 1up organized that massive counter-block.
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 00:56   #79
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitanA
eXil/Angels/LCH/ToT vs 1up/SiNND/ToF/WP/HR/VGN. Good times - and the last of the block wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Wasn't eXilition/HR/VGN/Subh/LCH hitting ND in round 15 rather excessive?
If I remember right, VGN and Subh mainly took advantage of you having no defence available as opposed to actually working with eXil to hit you that round. It was logical to focus on ND galaxies since you were getting pounded anyway. I think HR were a lot closer to eXilition, and LCH were fencesitters/neutral that round weren't they?
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 01:05   #80
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
terrible retort dude
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 01:09   #81
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

Quote:
terrible retort dude
I was WP HC that round. I wanted eX to loose.
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 01:10   #82
Scream
Drunken Penguin

Scream is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
when did i lie?
tbh which ally says the thruth from the beginning ? they all lie till most peeps find out the thruth every round the same thing...

Proud to have been:
WolfPack
LCH[]
InSomnia
Destiny

and now hunting in NewDawn
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 01:18   #83
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
eXil/Angels/LCH/ToT vs 1up/SiNND/ToF/WP/HR/VGN. Good times - and the last of the block wars.
Yes, a great round. I've never had so much fun in pissing people off defending NoS's fence strategy.

I guess i paid for it in blood when Angels sendt 700k fi on me
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 09:19   #84
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
If I remember right, VGN and Subh mainly took advantage of you having no defence available as opposed to actually working with eXil to hit you that round. It was logical to focus on ND galaxies since you were getting pounded anyway. I think HR were a lot closer to eXilition, and LCH were fencesitters/neutral that round weren't they?
Subh had been close to eXi most of the round, but either way, the both of you helped give us a hell of a lot of incomings. And I'm going to assume that some of the smaller allies this time around won't be able to keep it up against eXil unless they really want to help out FO/ND and enjoy the whole war thing.

LCH signed a NAP with ND, fencesat most of it, then stabbed us in the back when eXil went for us.

Either way, the incomings on ND then and (I'm assuming) on eXil now were quite excessive, but it's politically how things turned out and, well, shit happens. In this case though, eXilition stand a pretty good chance, not much longer left, they (again, I assume) have a huge resource stockpile, they're the better military alliance and XP is far less condusive to this sort of thing (round 15 Painy and I gave eXil about 8m score in XP alone over 4 hours, we couldn't land an attack for the rest of the round because of this)...

It's making things fun, at least to watch!
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 10:23   #85
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
The more the merrier. Last round it took Escape, Subh, and xVx to hit Omen (who were standing 4th at the time). The round before it, xVx, Insomnia, and 1up (the ND's part here is a speculated mystery, though they sent over 90 hostiles the first night, so) teamed on Omen.

In general, if you can team up on someone and smack their faces with a giant block, why not do it?
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 10:41   #86
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
In this case though, eXilition stand a pretty good chance, not much longer left, they (again, I assume) have a huge resource stockpile, they're the better military alliance and XP is far less condusive to this sort of thing (round 15 Painy and I gave eXil about 8m score in XP alone over 4 hours, we couldn't land an attack for the rest of the round because of this)...
Just want to comment the r15 XP thing since it happens to pop up every now and then. Exilition ended up with higher average value than ND. Sure, you had some value heavy planets but on average it wasn't any higher when the war started (I trust our arbiter on this one). Xan FR being close to unstoppable made it possible to land on those fat ND planets for XP but we also witnessed a lot of ND fleet crashes.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 11:32   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
we also witnessed a lot of ND fleet crashes.
understated

Unread 1 Dec 2006, 11:35   #88
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Yeah, well, its not very surprising that FO attempts to get its two allies to make a NAP, afterall, ToF hitting ND = eXi being hit less = lower chance of FO/ND beating eXi.
allthough I guess FO, at a point, also should look at ND's score growth compared to their own. The point is to be #1 in one week from today, right? If this rate continues ND will win, FO will loose. yup.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 11:47   #89
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
allthough I guess FO, at a point, also should look at ND's score growth compared to their own. The point is to be #1 in one week from today, right? If this rate continues ND will win, FO will loose. yup.
So, what do you want to indicate with this? That FO should gain as much XP as possible?
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 11:56   #90
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
when did i lie?
Already during the first week of this round? If you wanna see the logs again I can show you where you said that Angels will have roughly 30-40 members and won't go for top5 and a few days later you had between 70 and 80 members added to your tag. While you changed your mind in a few hours we changed our mind after Angels (again just aiming for the win) merged with Omen.
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 11:57   #91
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oh shit.

Guess who else would lose.

Unread 1 Dec 2006, 11:58   #92
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Already during the first week of this round? If you wanna see the logs again I can show you where you said that Angels will have roughly 30-40 members and won't go for top5 and a few days later you had between 70 and 80 members added to your tag. While you changed your mind in a few hours we changed our mind after Angels (again just aiming for the win) merged with Omen.
I believe that's mostly due to MobRulz decisions, and not Sjor who was for the large part not much present when the preparations were being done.

Unread 1 Dec 2006, 13:39   #93
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-

i stated that before round start when we really had 40 ppl and the gosu/alesia bg were more than unsure.
we recruited a lot and that was a mistake but i allways said the number i knew

the merge as stated earlier was mainly have been done to
remove inactives/deathweight
get more officers
get our ppl a chance to finish round on best way we could provide
and yes have a chance of winning

if the only thing the merge has done is to show how desperate exil are to win and what they are ready to do, it was worth

Unread 1 Dec 2006, 13:50   #94
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The more the merrier. Last round it took Escape, Subh, and xVx to hit Omen (who were standing 4th at the time). The round before it, xVx, Insomnia, and 1up (the ND's part here is a speculated mystery, though they sent over 90 hostiles the first night, so) teamed on Omen.

In general, if you can team up on someone and smack their faces with a giant block, why not do it?
xVx were never involved with insomnia and ND's cooperated attacks on Omen in round 17

Unread 1 Dec 2006, 14:24   #95
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
if the only thing the merge has done is to show how desperate exil are to win and what they are ready to do, it was worth
Tbfh Sjor, nothing really gets more desperate compared to that.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 15:55   #96
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
xVx were never involved with insomnia and ND's cooperated attacks on Omen in round 17
Unlike 1up, Fury, VtS, ReBorn, Titans, and WaC ofc ^^
Why the hell din't they inform uss we used non existing flack?
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 16:59   #97
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Oh shit.

Guess who else would lose.
ND?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 17:14   #98
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
No, you're missing the point. 1up brought them in eventually, as they always do. Haven't you ever noticed a trend there?
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 17:44   #99
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
No, you're missing the point. 1up brought them in eventually, as they always do. Haven't you ever noticed a trend there?
ahh right my bad. thought u were implying that we had xVx run flak for us and ND

Unread 1 Dec 2006, 19:00   #100
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Yes, a great round. I've never had so much fun in pissing people off defending NoS's fence strategy.
I guess i paid for it in blood when Angels sendt 700k fi on me
You also paid for it by being abused by [NADS] (<3, R13 ND defbot) everytime we had no defcalls going!

Quote:
Why, oh why do you guys keep trying to play divide and conquer? You guys keep trying and keep failing