User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Apr 2013, 08:54   #101
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Military might

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Having the whole HC team emoragequit is an achievement, congratulations in being the most fail HC team in the history of Planetarion!
You need some historical perspective. This is not nearly as failtastic as that one time raketman kicked everyone from tag. Wait, hang on. What alliance was that in again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Not surprising you added this btw.
It surprised me. We see far too few factually accurate statements on AD.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 09:39   #102
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You need some historical perspective. This is not nearly as failtastic as that one time raketman kicked everyone from tag. Wait, hang on. What alliance was that in again?

It surprised me. We see far too few factually accurate statements on AD.
we really do need an "angels" smilie

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 09:41   #103
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Not surprising you added this btw.

About 25% of your memberbase were so shocked by how poor you were they sought meetings with HC to address these facts.
And when it didn't change, they left knowing they would be roided down but prefering that to staying.

Your answer 'you all tried to get rid of me early in round, hahaha' or something along those lines.

Running an alliance is not some power trip, maybe some day you will learn that
I never tried to get rid of anyone, i was actually very patient the whole round seeing it was Rexty and BB that did most of the work pre-round. so it was their choice to make.

But being honest and all, I'd have kicked you out on day 3 of round.
As for people seeking meetings with hc, The ones who stayed don't seem to have a problem with me.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 10:15   #104
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Your f****d
<Forest> no, but i am one of the most powerful players of pa since r1, so u made your bed you lay in it. same goes for next round <Phant> heh <Phant> doubt that <Phant> you are the nelito of CT
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 11:02   #105
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Obviously your determined to go round in circles clouds.

FAnG didnt start any block wars.

And the whole HC team quitting? I quit because I didnt have the time to put into fang, and felt frustrated with what I percieved as a lack of interest from many of the other HC. Mick stepped down cause he, like me, was looking forward to a relaxed round with our core, only to find most of our core went elsewhere and we inherited a bunch of whiners (ONLY JOKING I LOVE YOU). Personally I spent most of my time on irc dealing with whining from Rexty, or a fanger who had been piggybacked/not defended/ didnt like targets/ didnt like something or other. I have never had to deal with grown men whining like this before in my life, its pathetic, and Im not limiting this to our own members at all, its the entire community !

You take yourself too seriously Clouds, and in my dealings with you I was always honest about FAnGs intentions. I think your paranoid though, perhaps you should speak to someone else in your profession about these feelings? Id be happy to try and help you with my knowledge of animal behaviours, but this is perhaps to base.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 11:44   #106
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Obviously your determined to go round in circles clouds.

FAnG didnt start any block wars.

And the whole HC team quitting? I quit because I didnt have the time to put into fang, and felt frustrated with what I percieved as a lack of interest from many of the other HC. Mick stepped down cause he, like me, was looking forward to a relaxed round with our core, only to find most of our core went elsewhere and we inherited a bunch of whiners (ONLY JOKING I LOVE YOU). Personally I spent most of my time on irc dealing with whining from Rexty, or a fanger who had been piggybacked/not defended/ didnt like targets/ didnt like something or other. I have never had to deal with grown men whining like this before in my life, its pathetic, and Im not limiting this to our own members at all, its the entire community !

You take yourself too seriously Clouds, and in my dealings with you I was always honest about FAnGs intentions. I think your paranoid though, perhaps you should speak to someone else in your profession about these feelings? Id be happy to try and help you with my knowledge of animal behaviours, but this is perhaps to base.
Well that's a bit harsh... Entire community?

And as for sharing knowledge of animal behaviours to water, then i'm pretty sure you would get nowhere.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 11:50   #107
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

True, perhaps not the entire community, but the community which I had to deal with in my time.

It was my own fault for sitting on IRC whilst revising/essay writing, I obviously asked to be the go-to-guy for whiners....
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 12:03   #108
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
And as for sharing knowledge of animal behaviours to water, then i'm pretty sure you would get nowhere.
not really sure what you mean by that...
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 12:53   #109
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
True, perhaps not the entire community, but the community which I had to deal with in my time.

It was my own fault for sitting on IRC whilst revising/essay writing, I obviously asked to be the go-to-guy for whiners....
Me aswell? love the daily SMSes?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 14:29   #110
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Na you were alright actually BB, i might be wrong, all the whining melted into one big gelatinous blob

Did you sms me?

I didnt get them
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 15:32   #111
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Your f****d
<Forest> no, but i am one of the most powerful players of pa since r1, so u made your bed you lay in it. same goes for next round <Phant> heh <Phant> doubt that <Phant> you are the nelito of CT
Was it Fightin-Irish he was supposed to be destroying this round? It's going well by the looks of it.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 15:47   #112
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Twelfth! Awesome.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 17:08   #113
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Your f****d
thats about four rounds old

not as old as the roids i stole from you this round anyway
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 17:10   #114
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Was it Fightin-Irish he was supposed to be destroying this round? It's going well by the looks of it.
i think ive been ignoring fightin irish this round. not sent a single ship at em

they on the other hand roided me with app help, 23 fleets on a wave,

and constantly launch on me

something will have to give i guess
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 18:26   #115
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
i think ive been ignoring fightin irish this round. not sent a single ship at em

they on the other hand roided me with app help, 23 fleets on a wave,

and constantly launch on me

something will have to give i guess

He also wanted to be in alliance so he could war TGV that is where i am... so he joined ODDR, on the same side of the block as TGV... tbh hunter that quote is harsh on nelito... atleast you can love him like a retarded son, Forest is beyond help tho...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 19:04   #116
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
<@Forest> any alliance here warring tgv this round wanna recruit me?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 19:13   #117
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
He also wanted to be in alliance so he could war TGV that is where i am... so he joined ODDR, on the same side of the block as TGV... tbh hunter that quote is harsh on nelito... atleast you can love him like a retarded son, Forest is beyond help tho...
Same side of the block of TGV? What you been smoking?
Matter a fact id say we were more on the other side of the block.

Unread 19 Apr 2013, 20:36   #118
Forest

its all very boring, FI just mass launching over and over...

...no skill in pa these days
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 22:08   #119
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

All good and well people but lets not pretend that the teams were not predetermined. They almost always are. ODDR have been Apprime's lapdogs for as long as I can remember and after last round I couldn't see TGV/Apprime and ND/FAnG not allying. Unfortunately people get too stuck in their ways and hold grudges over past rounds.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 22:22   #120
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Same side of the block of TGV? What you been smoking?
Matter a fact id say we were more on the other side of the block.
Give over... ODDR have been on App/TGV's side for most of the round, dont try and pull that one over on anybody.
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 22:26   #121
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
its all very boring, FI just mass launching over and over...

...no skill in pa these days
there never was skill , waking up in the middle of the night to send defence or launch an attack is not a skill , unless your referring to the ability to run multiple planets/having the login details of other players or bottom feeding being a skill

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 22:48   #122
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Give over... ODDR have been on App/TGV's side for most of the round, dont try and pull that one over on anybody.
Lol, Yeah, im sure you are more aware of wich side, and who ODDR was NAPed with waaay more than me.
You never stop to amaze me Kaiba

Unread 19 Apr 2013, 23:44   #123
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
hmmm,

I usually stay away from forums , but im drunk and i feel a ussual drunk alliance message won't satisfy me at this point.

I didn't really care what happened in regards to politics untill all the emoing started. This was supposed to be a laid back round for me
Politics happened behind the hc team back ( was agreed preround rext would be only one to do politics) maybe some were surprised that rext, donar, Vulgar, greg and me are a solid team together.

All i got to say is we got a much better atmosphere than before, and defense been more solid.
As in Bloodybutcher, still like the mofo, and he is welcome back in my eyes, rest of the idiots can go frak off especially forest.

I'm going to stop now, had alot more written down, but i thought it wisely just to delete the whole thing and forget about it.
I don't know whether I should be offended or not.

My history speaks for itself in how I can stick with an alliance through thick and thin and my leave of ODDR was not remotely "emoing". I explained fully and felt that I could not satisfy the requirements of the alliance any longer, to which I believe ODDR accepted on good terms.

I did question your position. In all honesty, if I had been in charge of ODDR, you'd have been demoted after that first horrid drunken message you sent alliance-wide. High Council members are supposed to motivate their alliance, not abuse them.

HOWEVER, your last message I witnessed to the alliance was actually quite good and I commented as much to Greg, so well done on the improvement there.

I say ODDR's issue this round was having no clear goal and path of achieving it. At least from my perspective, ODDR seemed to enter into too many agreements too soon.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 01:01   #124
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

tbh as founding HC of ODDR i don't like those messages either, being his twin brother never liked them and have had many discussions over it.

our goal was actually clear, and i do respect on the way you left, no bad blood over it, it's going behind the current HC back and try to do different politics by some members explained above, wich motivated us in to avoiding to many allies and potential targets.

then it escalated because to be frankly, it was the only logical and honorable thing to do, not only towards HC in oddr but also towards TGV who had been given the most ridicoulous proposal i have ever read since i started playing....

I do not wish to blame anyone, everyone does what he thinks is best, to bad it turned out this way, just a difference of opinion within HC staff and a BG left, no big deal in my book...
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 06:50   #125
Forest

I must add, please dont make this a bg issue.

The bg has 5 members. You lost about 12 players, including a HC
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 11:43   #126
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
I must add, please dont make this a bg issue.

The bg has 5 members. You lost about 12 players, including a HC
HC was doing your bidding wasn't he so part of your team others were misguided souls
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 12:17   #127
Forest

If you really think HC were doing my bidding, you are seriously deluded

If that was the case we wouldnt have napped the whole universe with the reason 'we cant defend a thing, thats why we had to'
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 14:38   #128
Donar

Quote:
If you really think HC were doing my bidding, you are seriously deluded

If that was the case we wouldnt have napped the whole universe with the reason 'we cant defend a thing, thats why we had to'
I meant the one that left the rest was smarter :P
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 14:52   #129
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
I meant the one that left the rest was smarter :P
I don't think a quarter of your members leaving, and a fair few staying in tag but leaving at end of round can be counted as smarter ;p
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 15:55   #130
Donar

Quote:
I don't think a quarter of your members leaving, and a fair few staying in tag but leaving at end of round can be counted as smarter ;p
don't think they will leave...
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 16:51   #131
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

right, from a neutral observing view:

Forest Butcher Zhil tried to hijack ODDR politics for their own personal motives. This didnt work coz ODDR has solid HC team who did not let big ego players use ODDR for their vendettas. So these ppl/sheepjumpers (who are not ODDR core or care about ODDR the alliance) betrayed the alliance who gave them a home and then have the balls to thrashtalk.

ODDR won and the rogues lost. Respec to GREG VULGAR HEIMDALL for showing balls and leaderships.

yolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 17:00   #132
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post

Forest Butcher Zhil tried to hijack ODDR politics for their own personal motives. This didnt work coz ODDR has solid HC team who did not let big ego players use ODDR for their vendettas. So these ppl/sheepjumpers (who are not ODDR core or care about ODDR the alliance) betrayed the alliance who gave them a home and then have the balls to thrashtalk.

ODDR won and the rogues lost. Respec to GREG VULGAR HEIMDALL for showing balls and leaderships.

yolo

Are they sitting on your lap and telling you what to write?
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 17:09   #133
Forest

Quote:

yolo
lol
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 17:15   #134
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by donar View Post
don't think they will leave...
lol
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 19:40   #135
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

yolo
Completely and utterly wrong.

I invite the ODDR HC to state to whether I was trying to hijack ODDR politics. (You'll find the only politics I 'did' was to suggest caution over an early round idea that was proposed).

What vendetta would I posses now? I have no vendetta, no enemies, nothing with anyone in this game any more. The age of Fury and 1up are long gone, so please, do tell, who do I have a vendetta against?

I have not trash-talked ODDR,I just gave a viewpoint of mine regarding how I felt to the amount of agreements the alliance does posses.

It's nice to see that some things have not changed in the last 30+ rounds, you're still talking rubbish. You're far from "Neutral". I'm way more neutral than you'd ever hope to be to current alliances in this game.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 22:04   #136
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Omg who gives a ****... Its oddr!!

Crazy hc team at the best of times... They recruited forest ffs they must be a few screws lose anyway...

Lets all get over it and move on ffs...
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 12:36   #137
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Completely and utterly wrong.

I invite the ODDR HC to state to whether I was trying to hijack ODDR politics. (You'll find the only politics I 'did' was to suggest caution over an early round idea that was proposed).

What vendetta would I posses now? I have no vendetta, no enemies, nothing with anyone in this game any more. The age of Fury and 1up are long gone, so please, do tell, who do I have a vendetta against?

I have not trash-talked ODDR,I just gave a viewpoint of mine regarding how I felt to the amount of agreements the alliance does posses.

It's nice to see that some things have not changed in the last 30+ rounds, you're still talking rubbish. You're far from "Neutral". I'm way more neutral than you'd ever hope to be to current alliances in this game.
Zhil in my experience, you didn't do politics behind our backs and kept neutral

other people on the other hand...
Unread 29 Apr 2013, 14:05   #138
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
The age of Fury and 1up are long gone....
this makes me sad

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2013, 17:09   #139
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

ODDR's HC team(in a new player viewpoint and considering the active sample) seems to be above average. They did well with the resources they got. It only didnt come to cause mayhem as Greg stated in his recruitment post.
For the rest, it had the same problems of other allies in the same tier. So there was no way to fight among the contenders despite the comparable value(before members left).
Unread 29 Apr 2013, 19:55   #140
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Sorry mxy after our early fighting with fang i was nuetralised as trouble maker.
Forest btw i dont check forums much but omg hehe..
You actually told me last round you intended to hijack an alliance..remember?your cheeky and thats your Fail..not as smart as you think pal..
What transpired over a few members immature antics only makes us stronger.
Yet another round oddr have good respectable planet ranks even though the alliance had a tough round as a whole.we make what we have work.as far as defence stats only 2 planets lost were sad too loose.
Forest blow me
haha nah i enjoy chatting too its just you suck.and i like things that suck hehe
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2013, 20:47   #141
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Forest btw i dont check forums much but omg hehe..
You actually told me last round you intended to hijack an alliance..remember?your cheeky and thats your Fail..not as smart as you think pal..
What transpired over a few members immature antics only makes us stronger.
Yet another round oddr have good respectable planet ranks even though the alliance had a tough round as a whole.we make what we have work.as far as defence stats only 2 planets lost were sad too loose.
Forest blow me
haha nah i enjoy chatting too its just you suck.and i like things that suck hehe
A few immature members? You mean the voicing of opinion from some of the most gifted HC ever to grace the game?

Tough round? really? How exactly, you are napped to the universe and never get incoming
Unread 29 Apr 2013, 23:08   #142
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I usualy would not reply to things regarding ODDR.
Going into this round there was little indiffernce within out HC team, and the last round we played together we had a perfectly working HC team, the best ive ever been in.
We knew we had a long long long path ahead of us if we were to finish top 3, but the playerbase we had and the fleetstrat we had made it possibole.
The culture diffrence between the players in the group were very big, and it took a lot of time straightning out the clashes that popped up cus of misunderstandings and at times over sensitive HCs/players.
We got into clashes early on, and had wars with FAnG and MegaROCK, we were not gonna be roidfarms for any alliance, and we were ready to prove to any alliance thinking ODDR would be just easy roids early on, that we would end their round pretty fast.
Me, a few of the HCs, and a big part of the memberbase felt that there was no point in continueing a war with FAnG, and later on MR, when there was nothing there to gain for us.
When the round moved into stagnation, i had no intention being a part of ruining a perfect round of PA due to my, or anyone elses planet ranks, and i told TGV that we would lift the nap, and only there gals with 3 and more planets would be safe from our gal raids, clearly this didnt sit well with TGV who up to now had little to none incommings, and i guess they thought that we/me were gonna side with the other block.
I put up a raid with 1 TGV planet, and because of this another person inside the HC team thought it would suit ODDR best to NAP TGV ingame.
The majority of the HC team agreed that it was time to hit TGV, but they did not agree with the way i went ahead with it, warning RexDrax that we would hit TGV planets in our raid.
The actions taken by the other person with HC access ingame made me make up my mind, this was not something i was gonna be a part of. There were no way i was gonna put so much effort, time, and energy into a alliance were there were a few people inside the HC team that had so diffrent opinion from me what was the right path for ODDR.
Me leaving the tag eventually lead to around 15 other members decided to leave, this is not something i told them to do to ruin for ODDR, but i guess some of them felt that they were there cus they were friends of mine, or that shared the same ethics as me.
Ive told them that im very sorry for bringing them into ODDR this round, and that this was not what was intended when we put it up again.
That ODDR still is NAPed with most of the univers, and still are bottom feeding of the smaller alliance might because of what happend due to the rift, they basicly have had no other options than keep with TGV, and Apprime.
If this hadnt happend, perhaps they would be hitting other alliances now, who knows.

Unread 30 Apr 2013, 01:40   #143
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I usualy would not reply to things regarding ODDR.
Going into this round there was little indiffernce within out HC team, and the last round we played together we had a perfectly working HC team, the best ive ever been in.
We knew we had a long long long path ahead of us if we were to finish top 3, but the playerbase we had and the fleetstrat we had made it possibole.
The culture diffrence between the players in the group were very big, and it took a lot of time straightning out the clashes that popped up cus of misunderstandings and at times over sensitive HCs/players.
We got into clashes early on, and had wars with FAnG and MegaROCK, we were not gonna be roidfarms for any alliance, and we were ready to prove to any alliance thinking ODDR would be just easy roids early on, that we would end their round pretty fast.
Me, a few of the HCs, and a big part of the memberbase felt that there was no point in continueing a war with FAnG, and later on MR, when there was nothing there to gain for us.
When the round moved into stagnation, i had no intention being a part of ruining a perfect round of PA due to my, or anyone elses planet ranks, and i told TGV that we would lift the nap, and only there gals with 3 and more planets would be safe from our gal raids, clearly this didnt sit well with TGV who up to now had little to none incommings, and i guess they thought that we/me were gonna side with the other block.
I put up a raid with 1 TGV planet, and because of this another person inside the HC team thought it would suit ODDR best to NAP TGV ingame.
The majority of the HC team agreed that it was time to hit TGV, but they did not agree with the way i went ahead with it, warning RexDrax that we would hit TGV planets in our raid.
The actions taken by the other person with HC access ingame made me make up my mind, this was not something i was gonna be a part of. There were no way i was gonna put so much effort, time, and energy into a alliance were there were a few people inside the HC team that had so diffrent opinion from me what was the right path for ODDR.
Me leaving the tag eventually lead to around 15 other members decided to leave, this is not something i told them to do to ruin for ODDR, but i guess some of them felt that they were there cus they were friends of mine, or that shared the same ethics as me.
Ive told them that im very sorry for bringing them into ODDR this round, and that this was not what was intended when we put it up again.
That ODDR still is NAPed with most of the univers, and still are bottom feeding of the smaller alliance might because of what happend due to the rift, they basicly have had no other options than keep with TGV, and Apprime.
If this hadnt happend, perhaps they would be hitting other alliances now, who knows.
MY GOODNESS

I tried my very best to stay away from the forums because its full of crap but I just have to reply to this. What utter and PURE BS you posted Butcher. Do you really want me to make the logs of our conversation public?!?!?

The deal you offered was that ODDR would drop the nap with TGV and that gals with 3 TGV planets would be safe but any other TGV planet not in a fort could be targeted. TGV would be able to defend and but NOT retaliate. That was the deal that you offered me and I asked you specifically if that is what you meant and you agreed.

Now I see you posting on the forums trying to be high and mighty and saying for the good of the game you were going to do this and that and blah blah blah.

PURE BS. The deal you offered us was utter crap and the fact that your touting it as having been good for the game... please it was just to please your ego or some other hidden agenda. No alliance in their right mind would accept such a deal.

Oh and lastly... you offered this deal to me something at like 11am my time which would have been 1900GMT and that you were putting up some TGV planets on the raid for Oddr. This was after I was up for about 4/5 hours DCing with hardly any sleep.

Get off your mighty horse and if you post on the forums at least post the truth and not half truth twisted to make you sound/look good.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 02:26   #144
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
MY GOODNESS

I tried my very best to stay away from the forums because its full of crap but I just have to reply to this. What utter and PURE BS you posted Butcher. Do you really want me to make the logs of our conversation public?!?!?

The deal you offered was that ODDR would drop the nap with TGV and that gals with 3 TGV planets would be safe but any other TGV planet not in a fort could be targeted. TGV would be able to defend and but NOT retaliate. That was the deal that you offered me and I asked you specifically if that is what you meant and you agreed.

Now I see you posting on the forums trying to be high and mighty and saying for the good of the game you were going to do this and that and blah blah blah.

PURE BS. The deal you offered us was utter crap and the fact that your touting it as having been good for the game... please it was just to please your ego or some other hidden agenda. No alliance in their right mind would accept such a deal.

Oh and lastly... you offered this deal to me something at like 11am my time which would have been 1900GMT and that you were putting up some TGV planets on the raid for Oddr. This was after I was up for about 4/5 hours DCing with hardly any sleep.

Get off your mighty horse and if you post on the forums at least post the truth and not half truth twisted to make you sound/look good.
Hehe, where am i not saying the truth?
Would you rather have ODDR come in the middle of the night, when you wernt aware of it, attacking ur forts?
I think it was like around 15 planets wich wernt in 3+ forts in our intel, and very few of em top planets, getting a maximum of 8 waves each night extra is the least you can expect when you are running away with the win.
Expecting other alliances to kingmake you, and bottom feed for a whole round is foolish.
Ive always been deadly honest in my dealings, and i would not backstab anyone, id rather go out on good terms, next time i will come with a big bad block and ptarget your allie if that is what you would like.

Unread 30 Apr 2013, 02:55   #145
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Simple... first of all if your going to talk about the deal mention the full deal. As in Oddr could hit TGV planets and we could not strike back. It amounted to a 1 sided deal where Oddr could launch as many waves as they want on TGV and all we could do is defend the normal way and not retal. That is a lopsided deal and you did not mention the that part of the offer you gave. When you come on here disclose the full offer and not partial offer.

Next... this was to feed your plans and not anything to do with the good of the game. We were supporting/helping Apprime at the time so we were at war with Fang/ND and we also had some incomings from some other alliances. You stating that we were bottom feeding is false since we entered the war with Fang/ND around tick 300ish when they ptargetted Apprime together.

Yes prior to that we were gal raiding, same as every alliance in PA. That is NOT bottom feeding since we hit Fang forts, ND forts and even Mega forts as retaliation if we noticed a lot of incomings from 1 of them in a short period of time or if they hit 2 of our forts the same night.

Why is it that every alliance always accuses the top5 alliances of bottom feeding when they are gal raiding for the 1st 300 ticks? Its part of the game, grow up and stop your damn whining. If I would get hit by some top alliances while I am in the middle or bottom in the 1st 200/300 ticks I would not accuse them of bottom feeding since at the beginning of the round its part of the game. Grow quickly, get roids and also map out the universe. That takes time and lots of scans.

Anyways, the point I wanted to make with my original post is that dont just disclose part of the deal, but the whole deal if you are talking about the offer you made. I am done posting now since I care not to take part in the PA forums with you, Forest, TheOdd and all the others that think they know everything about TGV and in a lot of cases are spouting out half truths, outright lies or whatever fits into their current agenda.

Knock yourself out and enjoy the nice circle jerk you got going on.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 03:12   #146
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

ODDR have been bottom feeding, thats what i said, never said TGV/App or what ever were bottom feeding.
Ofc the deal was "loopsided", id rather have no agreement if i felt it was ODDRs responsibilty alone to avoid stagnating the round. If you didnt want the "loopsided" deal you couldve attacked ODDR

Unread 30 Apr 2013, 03:31   #147
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Well forest it was a tough round coz we recruited alot of trouble it turns out..trouble that
couldnt send def fleets.
crap defence=too many naps ..cause and effect my dear
crazy but likable hc offering nutty deals(insert rexdrax convo here) in secret =emos [just 8 infact] other losses were bootings and personal reasons.
I think forest your a poor soldier..hc your own ally i reckon
voicing an opinion is one thing but its hcs make the calls and live with outcomes.
Your job as a member was simple and all you became was a liability
When i said immature i was refering too a hc deleting over his poorly executed secret deal not working and those who felt he was right too emo.
A member having a cry sure np..But a hc :-\
And yet the super old hcs dont see this as poor behavior and a poor example?
Hehe whatever
ODDR is better off...no more drama queens trying too force our hand
greg out
til nxt rnd recruit thread :-P
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 03:56   #148
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
ODDR have been bottom feeding, thats what i said, never said TGV/App or what ever were bottom feeding.
Ofc the deal was "loopsided", id rather have no agreement if i felt it was ODDRs responsibilty alone to avoid stagnating the round. If you didnt want the "loopsided" deal you couldve attacked ODDR
Sorry my mistake you right you didnt say TGV was bottom feeding.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 08:38   #149
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdrax View Post
do you really want me to make the logs of our conversation public?!?!?
YES

caps****ingcaps
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 08:50   #150
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Douche
Thanks for mixing me in with those two, and i haven't posted any statement of intel that hasn't been provided by TGV.