User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Apr 2011, 00:43   #101
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
This entire discussion makes me wonder why people actually care what an alliance ranked 10th are doing in the first place.
2nd that one
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 00:51   #102
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
It would be a truly remarkable change if ODDR weren't working with Apprime this round. Given that I've had apprime members tell me at various points that you're co-operating with them*, and further given that omega have obviously witnessed an unusually high level of incs from yourselves, no, I do not believe that you have just gal raided randomly. Perhaps you have decided to do so tonight, or last night, or something like that but trying to explain away what we were referring to, ie the question of "who blocked first" is, at best, disingenuous. Moreover, realistically, it's wholly irrelevant as it's painfully obvious that Apprime and CT, at least, have been working together, and as such any fair contest between #1 and #2 existed only in max's head.

A lonely existence for sure.

*admittedly nothing has ever been said about a comprehensive co-op ever night
Tbh we haven't been working with them all that perfectly through rounds, if you really want to know join oddr one round and see what happens.

Fools like yourself that make random threaths and assumptions, because one fleet went the direction another fleet went from a different ally. My god if I had to do that every day I would go nuts.

If you want to know we blocked hex first, yeah we help eachoter. My god Cardi joins one round in ODDR and does **** all and there go the rumours. The only app member from this round that actually contributed last round was Firebird. I'll respect him for that.

And please, if those app members are telling oddr and app are working together please tell here open and honoust about it, or if you are that close to JBG, don't make him a liar out of this.
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 05:39   #103
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Tbh we haven't been working with them all that perfectly through rounds, if you really want to know join oddr one round and see what happens.
Other than the round where Apprime/p3n/ODDR/VGN (and to some extend VsN) coordinated their attacks from a shared command channel? or other than the round where I(as VGN's head BC) was allways consistently pm'd by an Apprime BC and then 5 minutes later by either Greg or yourself?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 21 Apr 2011 at 05:41. Reason: added my occupation at that time
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 06:03   #104
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
update for the community:

CT has been hit hard lately by omega/xvx. santa has been egotripping. omega has a grudge against ct and because of their inexperience in pa politics they are not flexibel. If 2 vs 1 wasnt enaff, Omega/XVX have gotten a new lackey called TGV.

same shit, different toilet

What did ya say now? did they take your precious toy(politics, for those who are too stoned to get the pun) away from you and your friends? And they gave it away to people you don't even know? ahhhw poor boy, should i get you an icecream for your that aching tummy of yours?

serious stop the whining, you barraged omega together with conspiracy ever since the night omega had the upper hand on you. Tell me you are not stupid enough you actually didn't expect omega to make friends too?

Unread 21 Apr 2011, 12:11   #105
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Max just became more stupid than he ever was?

If you ever want a neutral alliance to actually join your overpowered block against omega your best chance at achieving this is arranging 197 hostile fleets onto 23 of their planets, CLEARLY!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 21 Apr 2011 at 12:37.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 13:29   #106
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post

If you ever want a neutral alliance to actually join your overpowered block against omega your best chance at achieving this is arranging 197 hostile fleets onto 23 of their planets, CLEARLY!
like i said above nothing was arranged, random galraids that happened to be all on xVx gals.. Didn't even have intel on 12:2.
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 13:31   #107
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Other than the round where Apprime/p3n/ODDR/VGN (and to some extend VsN) coordinated their attacks from a shared command channel? or other than the round where I(as VGN's head BC) was allways consistently pm'd by an Apprime BC and then 5 minutes later by either Greg or yourself?
happened 2 rounds like that's a big deal, with 2 rounds were blocks were evenly matched and oddr being the little brother in the block.
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 14:30   #108
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
happened 2 rounds like that's a big deal, with 2 rounds were blocks were evenly matched and oddr being the little brother in the block.
ooohw i suppose i missed the round where ODDR and VGN tagteamed, on a regular bases, on whatever galaxy apprime wanted dead.

Quote:
like i said above nothing was arranged, random galraids that happened to be all on xVx gals.. Didn't even have intel on 12:2.
And i suppose the fact that this fits your MO from previous mentioned rounds perfectly is all just a coincidence. Stop hiding behind faulty intel ffs, it isn't all that hard to work out who is whom.

Last edited by Influence; 21 Apr 2011 at 14:30. Reason: corrected spelling
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 16:01   #109
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
ooohw i suppose i missed the round where ODDR and VGN tagteamed, on a regular bases, on whatever galaxy apprime wanted dead.

And i suppose the fact that this fits your MO from previous mentioned rounds perfectly is all just a coincidence. Stop hiding behind faulty intel ffs, it isn't all that hard to work out who is whom.
it was included already that round

Secondly yes we didn't know what allies were in 12:2, that so hard to believe for you? And no we aren't working with app this round.
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 17:00   #110
Firebird

oddr hit app last night!!
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 17:21   #111
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

lol ok
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 17:39   #112
Firebird

err think u will find they did!! So because oddr hit two of our planets i guess we should go by your lots thinking and say they are blocking against us??
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 17:40   #113
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

lol ok
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 20:47   #114
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:

????????

since when was this "neutral" alliance asked to join "overpowered block" against omega? u prolly cant read so good or u are just swallowing omega propaganda that every1 is blocked against them.

what was asked is to stay neutral, u know what that means? that means omega and ct battle on equal terms (not omega asking xvx + tgv to join them and threaten ND to join them or they cancel nap)

not only that, xvx last night threatened ODDR/HEX to stop random hitting omega/xvx at all or they will be crushed.

i didnt hear ct asking or threatening alliances to join them against omega..... what u talking about pal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 21 Apr 2011 at 21:00.
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 20:49   #115
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

yes according to Kenny logic. APP had oddr incs last night. This means there is a block against app. ODDR is napped to hex so they must be in it aswell. not only that...xvx hit app. And omega, HR NGO hit app aswell

this means oddr/hex/omega/hr/ngo/xvx and prolly tgv have blocked against app.

/kennymode off

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 22:55   #116
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Influence and kenny pls stop spreading lies, i wanna read only the truth and nothing else ty
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 23:29   #117
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Donar can you please stop replying to Influence. He's currently comparing notes with 5 rounds ago... clearly clued up on the current situation ye?

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 03:00   #118
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Influence and kenny pls stop spreading lies, i wanna read only the truth and nothing else ty
That'd involve you not posting anymore.
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 03:14   #119
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
Donar can you please stop replying to Influence. He's currently comparing notes with 5 rounds ago... clearly clued up on the current situation ye?
i'm sorry vulgar
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 12:00   #120
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
that means omega and ct battle on equal terms
You guys have fallen pretty far if you consider yourselves effectively a wing of CT max
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 12:34   #121
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

well seeing as there half the size of CT surely that is what they are...

Just like TGV is a wing of Omega
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 13:48   #122
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Max, xvx is not, nor has it ever been, with omega, so your entire logic falls into the crapper. It is irrelevant to xvx if omega runs around threatning people, since xvx is not with omega.

Stop telling lies and tell it like it is:
xvx was fatter than app and in a better position, so you convinced ct/rock/whoever that xvx was with omega so they would join in on your gangbang. Too afraid to fight your own battles are you?

* We do not exist *

Unread 22 Apr 2011, 13:55   #123
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
well seeing as there half the size of CT surely that is what they are...

Did you run my post through an online translator 30 or 40 times before replying because what the ****?
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 14:45   #124
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

k more drama plz

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 14:51   #125
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
Provide evidence of where we have attacked with, or worked with, Omega even once this round or shutup as with such rubbish comments you are only showing how far up apprime's a*** you are
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 14:57   #126
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

wow very angry responses. At what point has HeX openly attacked with Apprime NitZ? we did a galaxy raid partnered with ODDR on 12:2 (we do a lot of joint gal raids as were napped and that is our arrangement) which happened to be on the night you got shafted by 'CRAPP' (love the block name btw) but if i m correct the LT's werent synced which kinda shows there was no teamwork involved. The hilarity of the threats it produced from Marka made us all giggle tho as xVx are looking like they couldnt fight there way out of a wet paperbag this round so i doubt the 9th and 11th placed alliances have anything to worry about.
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 15:04   #127
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
wow very angry responses. At what point has HeX openly attacked with Apprime NitZ? we did a galaxy raid partnered with ODDR on 12:2 (we do a lot of joint gal raids as were napped and that is our arrangement) which happened to be on the night you got shafted by 'CRAPP' (love the block name btw) but if i m correct the LT's werent synced which kinda shows there was no teamwork involved. The hilarity of the threats it produced from Marka made us all giggle tho as xVx are looking like they couldnt fight there way out of a wet paperbag this round so i doubt the 9th and 11th placed alliances have anything to worry about.
What reponse would you like to your comment of complete rubbish, a nice fluffly cuddle telling you its ok that you are spouting such stupid s*** so you can feel a part of the group?
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 15:07   #128
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

umm possibly the one i got from Kargool on iRC - which was well constructed and civil - rather than your shouty man tactics
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 15:13   #129
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

LOL when xVx got shafted by the block and some rather conincidental "gal raids" from oddr and hex the total number of incoming fleets was more than the alliance could have covered even if every member three fleet defended so if ur basing the fact xvx couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag on that one night of incs then ur talking shit..
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 15:28   #130
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

no i wasnt sebos i was talking overall - you havent done much - all we have seen is threats and no balls, you dont even have much value

And NitZ, Kargool told me all about how TGV is still neutral in everything, but how long will last before one of the bigger and more experienced allies looks at TGV and goes 'wow there not that strong tbh, they have no freinds cos there neutral, i have seen some of there players crash on def quite a bit for the cause and hmmm... they look a bit roid fat'
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 15:37   #131
Nitz

Quote:
And NitZ, Kargool told me all about how TGV is still neutral in everything, but how long will last before one of the bigger and more experienced allies looks at TGV and goes 'wow there not that strong tbh, they have no freinds cos there neutral, i have seen some of there players crash on def quite a bit for the cause and hmmm... they look a bit roid fat'
Well i'm glad Kargool had the patience to tell you something you clearly already knew.
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 16:16   #132
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Max, xvx is not, nor has it ever been, with omega, so your entire logic falls into the crapper. It is irrelevant to xvx if omega runs around threatning people, since xvx is not with omega.

Stop telling lies and tell it like it is:
xvx was fatter than app and in a better position, so you convinced ct/rock/whoever that xvx was with omega so they would join in on your gangbang. Too afraid to fight your own battles are you?
are you dumb or just misinformed?

before xvx got hit, xvx kept hitting ct together with omega. go newsie CT planets. what i can tell from this thread, is most ppl are misinformed. JBG knows exactly whats going on and hes good at deceiving others.

anyways: xvx/tgv are now asking ND to join them against APP. i dont want to paste logs of Kargool asking ND and nd saying no...

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 16:41   #133
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Like i said before, those who dont know whats going should should better not say things.

since i get the most accurate updated info, i only post when i know whats really going on. so better stop telling how im so wrong etc...

i dont make up stuff, i inform the community

edit: kargool, dont pubicly make a fool of yourself next time.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 16:54   #134
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
edit: kargool, dont pubicly make a fool of yourself next time.
Looks like Max has you by the short and curlies here!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 17:01   #135
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
before xvx got hit, xvx kept hitting ct together with omega. go newsie CT planets.
you do realise newsies will no longer show any of this do you?

Unread 22 Apr 2011, 17:17   #136
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The community thanks you for your informed, unbiased updates
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 17:31   #137
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Wow, I got revealed in playing politics in a game about politics.

I am utterly and truly shocked!

What will be the next fantastic discovery from Apprime?

If MaxMilliaN used half his brainpower on curing cancer, I'm sure we'll have a notepad of good solutions by now.
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 18:43   #138
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
are you dumb or just misinformed?

before xvx got hit, xvx kept hitting ct together with omega. go newsie CT planets. what i can tell from this thread, is most ppl are misinformed. JBG knows exactly whats going on and hes good at deceiving others.

anyways: xvx/tgv are now asking ND to join them against APP. i dont want to paste logs of Kargool asking ND and nd saying no...
Erm, between pt 300 and pt 450 xvx put up attacks on a grand total of 7 ct planets and 4 omega planets(we also hit 7 oddr, 5 rock, 3 s.p.q.r if you need to know). We havent hit anything together with omega. And yes, i for one asked santa personally to talk to nd/tgv about putting up app after app organised the gangbang. SHOCKER...

And no, i'm not misinformed since bazza and myself picked targets those 5 nights prior to the gangbang. I can also provide you with a list of 30 hostile apprime fleets flying towards omegaplanets the last 250 ticks if you want? Dont come here and claim you organised this shit on xvx for picking sides in the ct vs omega fight. If anything we're less involved than all the other allies out there.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 22 Apr 2011 at 19:08.
Unread 22 Apr 2011, 20:56   #139
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Please remember that AD is governed by the forum rules, including no co-ords and no logs [EDIT]over 10 lines[/EDIT]. Breaches will be punished. I'm sure you're all experienced enough posters to be aware of these most basic of rules.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 23 Apr 2011 at 08:04.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2011, 12:53   #140
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

now that was a thread killer,

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2011, 15:07   #141
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Like i said before, those who dont know whats going should should better not say things.

since i get the most accurate updated info, i only post when i know whats really going on. so better stop telling how im so wrong etc...

Awesome

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2011, 18:00   #142
Donar

Quote:
If anything we're less involved than all the other allies out there.
wrong, that would be HR, followed by ODDR maybe you can be third in that area allthough i doubt it.
Unread 23 Apr 2011, 18:13   #143
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wrong, that would be HR, followed by ODDR maybe you can be third in that area allthough i doubt it.
For some weird reason i also doubt ODDR belong in that category...

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2011, 18:19   #144
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
For some weird reason i also doubt ODDR belong in that category...
we are ranked 10th why would we get involved in anything? it's not our priority this round.
offcourse every round there are stupid HC's from certain alliances that make stupid comments, then others start to believe and do a first strike on us witch usually leaves us no choice then to start attacking (not talking about simple gal raids here).

So go ahead keep pushing us in the same direction like every round.
Unread 23 Apr 2011, 18:49   #145
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Why are u hiding behind 'we are ranked 10th' all the time?
Were u any better in previous rounds when u were involved?
As long as ur alliance benefits from it, ranks in the universe doesnt matter i would say....

Oh, and it wouldnt mean a flying shit to me if u were involved

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2011, 03:23   #146
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Why are u hiding behind 'we are ranked 10th' all the time?
Were u any better in previous rounds when u were involved?
As long as ur alliance benefits from it, ranks in the universe doesnt matter i would say....

Oh, and it wouldnt mean a flying shit to me if u were involved
yes we did better in previous rounds.

and if it doesn't mean a flying shit to you then don't comment
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 09:28   #147
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
yes according to Kenny logic. APP had oddr incs last night. This means there is a block against app. ODDR is napped to hex so they must be in it aswell. not only that...xvx hit app. And omega, HR NGO hit app aswell

this means oddr/hex/omega/hr/ngo/xvx and prolly tgv have blocked against app.

/kennymode off

No this would be a ring-around tactic pulled by ODDR to attempt to make everyone think that they are not part of the real block. Clearleh!

Furthermore 9/11 and the Japan Tsunami are also a direct effect of the scheming ODDR/APP hidden block.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 09:28   #148
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Lol typical JBG and his ranting!! Dear lord just because Ireland is failing doesn't mean you need to take it out on us!!

At a guess knowing ODDR well i would say they are doing what they like to do best picking a fight with ND as per usual.
Yes ... and then if we retal we get called noob bashers heh. Oh well fun =0)
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 09:37   #149
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Sorry as you can tell I'm ultra bored and decided to kill time in these forums! So yeah Iraq is def crazy! I have seen so much bat shit crazy stuff here it is hard to believe!

Does anyone else think that Omega would have had a better name if Kenny had nothing to do with it?
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 09:57   #150
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Yes ... and then if we retal we get called noob bashers heh. Oh well fun =0)
who says anything about retals? We are talking here about attacks on ODDR gals three nights in a row (that's when i started counting, could have been much more).

Thought you were smarter then this, but seeing you went to nd i guess not.