User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Mar 2011, 21:35   #51
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 41 predictions

1. Omega
2. xVx
3. Apprime
4. Rock
5. CT

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2011, 22:10   #52
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
How's that pot and kettle going for you? Pretty black?
Mine are bronze

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 03:54   #53
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

1. Omega
2. DLR
3. Apprime
4. NewDawn
5. Conspiracy Theory
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 07:16   #54
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

sinz seriously... Hex at #5 when xvx, dlr and apprime are playing?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 08:29   #55
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Korsan he put apprime in

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 08:31   #56
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

i predict my planet to be the highest ranked unpaid allianceless one, with the most worst activness in the uni! ego ftw!
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 08:37   #57
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

i predict more youtube vids from kenny

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 10:57   #58
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
i predict more youtube vids from kenny
Maybe I'll make one that doesn't get me banned for two weeks from the forums heh.
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 11:45   #59
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

We could have a top3 of just alliances Daso/Sinz has said he's HCing in Rnd 41!

1. ToF
2. NGO
3. LODA
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 12:28   #60
abaladjay

abaladjay is on a distinguished road

Daso/ sinz was kicked out of NGO he didnt fool anyone here. He never got any access in the alliance membership bases and all his cronies got kicked out as well
abaladjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 12:40   #61
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

My predictions for the round are as follows:

1: Omega
2: Newdawn
3: Apprime

I don't believe for a second that Apprime haven'tgot some ace up their sleeve for this round, and lets be honest we have seen so many alliances underplay their hand for the round that i think everybody is rightfully sceptical.

Nevertheless i also expect strong finishes from ODDR/ROCK and a good return from TGV

I think Crantor made the best prediction from a couple rounds back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crantor
I predict the round will be boring........followed by signs of resignation and in general utter frustration by all.
bring on the wall!

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 16:21   #62
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

#1 Apprime

I just joined <3 and foxman will also join! how can we fail? oh wait, every time we play together we fail...

#1 Omega
#2 Apprime.

there we go.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 16:25   #63
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh, I got kicked. Apprime might still win then

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:14   #64
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Not playing to win, not worth the effort! We go back to our core tactics and piss off ppl instead of having to talk to them. Maybe someone can tell me what tags will be full? ct/nd/rock/omega?

#1 Omega
#2 CT
#3 ROCK
#4 ND

#5 - #10 random order of smaller tags like xvx, dlr, app
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:19   #65
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Why the Downturn on the member count?

Ive heard everything from Apprime HCs went on a member cull to
members leaving due to getting a raw deal last round I.E. putting in the defence fleets but getting roided sideways.

Anyone care to speculate?
Apprime newdaddied around 40 ppl after last round. Those who got kicked were either not core or didnt fit in App. We decided during last round that we will go back to a smaller tag with only core ppl. We had 3 spots open for ppl who have many vouches. So yes, App will sit back and give a chance to some1 else to win.

We also reset our relations with everyone. Our policy is neutral. We dont want to have any interfearence in politics but we also wont let us get bullied ofcos.

GL

edit: those members "leaving" coz they got roided sideways and no def as u say is exactly what i mean with ppl who didnt fit in app or understood app mentality. Core app members are used to incs all round, blocks against them and being outnumbered and fight to the end. Thats reason we go small tag coz app members should happily sacrifice their planets if it suits greater good of APP. Thats APP culture

Peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 30 Mar 2011 at 18:50.
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:35   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Not playing to win, not worth the effort! We go back to our core tactics and piss off ppl
So. Round 32 you had a full tag and won. Round 33 full tag and fought for #1. Round 34 not a full tag and finished #1. Round 35 full tag and won. Round 36 not a full tag and got gangbanged eventually. Round 37 same sized tag as everyone bar ND and fought for #1. Round 38 started off with a full tag and competed for #1. Round 39 full tag and won. Round 40 full tag and won.

That's some history of not playing to win and playing with a smaller tag and having a core tactic of just going out to **** with people you have there! Not that I'm saying you won't have a smaller tag or be less active or whatever but you just say the exact same things every round. It's hardly like history has shown that apprime are frequently irrelevant in terms of the #1 contest.
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:37   #67
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Didn't App say they were playing with like 40 members last rnd too?
no, there was actuallyt an awsome recruitment thread. also app had almost filled tag rite after protection.

FAIL

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:43   #68
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
I dont normally predict anything however this time since i wont have a planet this round i'll predict.

#1 App will not have only 40 members anyone who seriously believes this should stop before people know they believed it AGAIN. More accurately they will sit on ~40 for a while and slowly add in more ppl moving up the ranks.
hey man take off your aluminium hat. u watched too much zeitgeist

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:43   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
no, there was actuallyt an awsome recruitment thread. also app had almost filled tag rite after protection.

FAIL
Quote:
jo

we are going a smaller tag then usual
I know you're probably stoned right now so to help you out that was you. In that recruitment thread.

So you can sort of see where people are coming from right?
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:49   #70
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:

FAIL
You sure about that?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:49   #71
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Damn you JBG.

Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:53   #72
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

so where did i say last round that we go with 40 members? NOWHERE
ANd didnt app had tag of atleast 70 after protection? smaller then usual is what i said, and if u look at history JBG shows. It was smaller then usual.

so now i say App tag will have 40 planets. Thats why 43 got kicked, and 3 ppl recruited. So pls stop demonizing me

Quote:
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 30 Mar 2011 at 19:00.
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 19:07   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm sorry, 70 people is not smaller than your normal size. In fact prior to last round you'd only ever finished the round with more than 70 people once. Your average size is probably somewhere around 65 people or so I'd say, which is normally pretty close to a full tag, **** knows really as I don't know where to get stats for peak members during a round or whatever. Now, I'm not deliberately accusing you of lying because a) why would you and b) I don't believe you paid enough attention to what was going on to actually be sure on it. But as I said you can see why people might think you're either full of shit or just not worth listening to regardless.

Your brief sojourn in ODDR seems to have been erased from history given your use of the first person plural in this thread max

You could also look at other apprime members predictions. Hunter predicted apprime to end #3, vampiria predicted apprime to end #6 while playing as a small group of friends, rinoa who said "For anyone who does not seem to be in the know the biggest tags will be Ct/Imperia/xvx /Nd with Asc and Apprime making up tags of 30-50 at the rear at most. I think if you take those facts you can see how far off all the pervious predictions were apart from maybe Firebird". In fact there's nobody from apprime who didn't make a prediction either directly or indirectly implying that you'd be playing as a small group and wouldn't be in the run for #1.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 30 Mar 2011 at 19:13.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 19:18   #74
Wishmaster
LDK

JBG, I got kicked by cardi after being added by cronix / hasu 8 minutes earlier.
<HaSu> blame cardi he wants to stay smalltag ;/

So... I think apprime are not full of shit, and actually being honest. That, or they just dont want me or both.

Quote:
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 19:29   #75
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You could also look at other apprime members predictions. Hunter predicted apprime to end #3, vampiria predicted apprime to end #6 while playing as a small group of friends, rinoa who said "For anyone who does not seem to be in the know the biggest tags will be Ct/Imperia/xvx /Nd with Asc and Apprime making up tags of 30-50 at the rear at most. I think if you take those facts you can see how far off all the pervious predictions were apart from maybe Firebird". In fact there's nobody from apprime who didn't make a prediction either directly or indirectly implying that you'd be playing as a small group and wouldn't be in the run for #1.
YES but this is because cardi went emo and left apprime claiming it would fail and fall apart a few weeks into the round. However this was where my PR skills kicked into gear so i jumped on my black obama horse and decided to win 1 last round. Recruited some ppl that were kicked from apprime by cardi hoping he wouldnt notice and go on a rampage. I even made a recruitment thread saying app is awesome and were gonna win.

Because im nearly inhumanly awesome we ofc won with some help of my sidekicks maxine/cardi/vamp who did political chitchats. Now the great PR Cain is telling you we dont play to win this time, you ppl having doubt is just silly. Omega will most likely win the round but i would like to see some ally like CT or ROCK win instead.. just cause it would be fkin funny
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 19:32   #76
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

1 xvx
2 apprime
3 newdawn

Or something like that.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 19:38   #77
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

hmmm why is Nolez saying Omega will end #2? does he has no faith in himself or his ally? or is it because last round he got ingal def from app members to stop him from shipfarming in the last ticks?

What does this mean Nolez? looks like u trowing stones from your glass house

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 19:43   #78
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
YES but this is because cardi went emo and left apprime claiming it would fail and fall apart a few weeks into the round. However this was where my PR skills kicked into gear so i jumped on my black obama horse and decided to win 1 last round. Recruited some ppl that were kicked from apprime by cardi hoping he wouldnt notice and go on a rampage. I even made a recruitment thread saying app is awesome and were gonna win.

Because im nearly inhumanly awesome we ofc won with some help of my sidekicks maxine/cardi/vamp who did political chitchats. Now the great PR Cain is telling you we dont play to win this time, you ppl having doubt is just silly. Omega will most likely win the round but i would like to see some ally like CT or ROCK win instead.. just cause it would be fkin funny
I don't doubt that this is all pretty much true. However history has shown that you can both win with a smaller tag and that you are open to recruitment during the round even if you start with a smaller tag. And given the seeming propensity towards well, changing your minds a lot, you can see why everyone's pretty doubtful right?

Personally I find it hard to believe because I imagine omega will come out all guns blazing for you and if you insist on playing as a small tag from tick 1 that's going to make life fairly difficult for you guys.

PS I'd vote you into ascendancy if we were playing wish!
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 20:21   #79
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't doubt that this is all pretty much true. However history has shown that you can both win with a smaller tag and that you are open to recruitment during the round even if you start with a smaller tag. And given the seeming propensity towards well, changing your minds a lot, you can see why everyone's pretty doubtful right?

Personally I find it hard to believe because I imagine omega will come out all guns blazing for you and if you insist on playing as a small tag from tick 1 that's going to make life fairly difficult for you guys.

PS I'd vote you into ascendancy if we were playing wish!
j0 i doubt every1 is doubtfull. Its the same club of APP bashers who try to make app as the boogyman for their own political gains. Its a good tool to use on ignorants but alliances with good intel can see throough it.

the round where we went small tag and every1 ganged on us in the end, we could have recruited and get full tag then but we didnt. Coz we said we would stick to a small tag. Just principles.

so if whatever alliance comes gun blazing doesnt decide our recruitment policy. it decide our hostility. And yes we can become hostile all round, even with a smaller tag as we proofed before.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 21:09   #80
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
j0 i doubt every1 is doubtfull. Its the same club of APP bashers who try to make app as the boogyman for their own political gains. Its a good tool to use on ignorants but alliances with good intel can see throough it.
It's not really. Pretty much everyone has displayed at least some doubt about apprime and their intentions.

Quote:
the round where we went small tag and every1 ganged on us in the end, we could have recruited and get full tag then but we didnt. Coz we said we would stick to a small tag. Just principles.
Not really either. With regards to the regular enough statements from apprime regarding small tags and all that round was no different from any other. That round you did happen to stick to it though yes.

Quote:
so if whatever alliance comes gun blazing doesnt decide our recruitment policy. it decide our hostility. And yes we can become hostile all round, even with a smaller tag as we proofed before.
I don't think you've ever been primarily hostile towards one alliance for a whole round before either?

Another significant reason to me as to why you'll be involved is the counting score limit. It's only top 50 and although being on 40 planets will limit you it wouldn't be crippling. We saw xVx achieve a very good score last round with only 40 something planets. And if you've kicked your worst players then the remaining 40 should be fairly strong. Not to mention the fact that cain, and I'd presume at least a few of your other players, seem to think omega is an inferior alliance! Even if you don't aim for #1 pre-round sometimes you just happen to end up there.
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 22:14   #81
Firebird

Ooooooooooooo Firebird wins on the round predictions all should listen now for the rankings this round

1.Omega
2.xvx
3.App
4.Rock
5.Nd

I have no idea on who has what numbers in tag but i have heard omega have 70+ so errrr they will win unless Nd remember their past relations and then i guess blocking wont be as easy ?
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 00:42   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Why does everyone jump on the bitchwagon when Apprime HC he is playing smalltag. Who cares what they play, 40 - 50 - 60 - 70 - 80 it doesnt matter. They will still be in the hunt end of round regardless. Whatever your actually doing Maxi good luck to you guys you play well and you were the only ally who kept to its word with us last round and helped us when you didnt have any specific reason to you. Much appreciated and much kudos to you guys
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 00:48   #83
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

meanwhile in comedy news had DZ in pm tonight in full rant mode because supposedly i have been poaching ND members. Last time i checked my HC and his bp buddy returning to the ally they have played in most isnt poaching and the other guy played with us before and was offered a place.

Anyway this is supposedly tantermount to war in DZ's eyes and he got a bit threat happy.

Nice to see ND has nice attacking aspirations this round

I feel like Poland

Guess your rec video got to him Kenny
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 11:26   #84
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

any alliance with around 50 strong players has a shot depending on how the political field plays out, so Apprime playing at or around 40 (certainly with the ability to increase that number should it be to their benefit), with that 40 beling the best half of what they would generally field, is a threat to win. I think people know that, atleast they should be aware of it. My guess is that Kenny (Omega) is aware of it, he's been around long enough.

If the message is "we're just playing with a small tag, leave us alone, we ain't a threat" , not saying that it is, as I'm not in their HC channel and meetings so cannot speak intelligently about their actual plans.....I believe anyone with any sense won't buy it though
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 19:05   #85
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Why does everyone jump on the bitchwagon when Apprime HC he is playing smalltag. Who cares what they play, 40 - 50 - 60 - 70 - 80 it doesnt matter. They will still be in the hunt end of round regardless. Whatever your actually doing Maxi good luck to you guys you play well and you were the only ally who kept to its word with us last round and helped us when you didnt have any specific reason to you. Much appreciated and much kudos to you guys
tnx kaiba, its always good to see rational thinkers in this game, theres very few of them unfortunatly.

Our friendship is as strong as our hostility. Our word means something and we respect our friends. We dont believe in bullying, threatening or dictating other alliances. Hex shares these values so we enjoyed our relation last round!

GL to u guys next round!

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 18:14   #86
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

I predict that DZ will make another emo thread about ND being all allone and having no friends.
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 21:38   #87
nolezy
Class Clown

Quote:
hmmm why is Nolez saying Omega will end #2? does he has no faith in himself or his ally? or is it because last round he got ingal def from app members to stop him from shipfarming in the last ticks?

What does this mean Nolez? looks like u trowing stones from your glass house
If it was worth it, I'd reply in kind. Unfortunately, it'd be quite lost on you.

Unread 1 Apr 2011, 22:27   #88
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

xvx didnt kick the low scoring planets before ticker ended, still had scanners in place, except for nightsky obviously.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2011, 06:07   #89
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Despite prefering ROCK this is a best guess. Apprime #1 well could be

1. Omega
2. Apprime
3. xVx
4. CT
5. ND
6. Galactic Vikings
7. ROCK
8. HR
9. Hex
10. ODDR

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2011, 11:33   #90
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

1. CT
2. Omega
3. NewDawn
4. Apprime
5. xVx
6. Rock

Duno why i think CT will take it, just think omega will start to fall apart towards the end.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2011, 12:43   #91
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Hey Max my prediction was that you would start at around 40 and then slowly add more to the tag, i see from CT's sandmans clone that you are at 46 and have moved up the ranks. Only 4 more to go now and its a full tag for scoring purposes.

I think at this point it really depends on which of the 'smaller' tags gets involved in any war that breaks out. My earlier prediction assumed that CT wouldn't be quite the same as last round however it seems i am being proved wrong at the moment. guess my final rankings prediction was wrong
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 07:00   #92
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Round 41? God.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 07:58   #93
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Come to think of it like that, this game was supposed to die soon after round 4. They're living 37 rounds past their means.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 18:03   #94
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Everyone that thought omega would end first don't you feel stupid now
Unread 1 May 2011, 14:01   #95
Snipes

Snipes is an unknown quantity at this point

New predictions..... for round 41 winner!

#1 #oracle
#2 Hex
#3 Conspiracy
#4 Apprime
#5 New Dawn
Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2011, 14:31   #96
Confraria
Tusa Lusa

Confraria is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
so where did i say last round that we go with 40 members? NOWHERE
ANd didnt app had tag of atleast 70 after protection? smaller then usual is what i said, and if u look at history JBG shows. It was smaller then usual.

so now i say App tag will have 40 planets. Thats why 43 got kicked, and 3 ppl recruited. So pls stop demonizing me

2 None Apprime 57820 51 80,015 3,688,686 184,434,346

keep it up, there's still time to make it 70!

Ascendancy: Anarchy. Elitism. And no f*cking crashing
Confraria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2011, 11:43   #97
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confraria View Post
2 None Apprime 57820 51 80,015 3,688,686 184,434,346

keep it up, there's still time to make it 70!
Someone had to house your homeless asc m8s...

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote