User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 08:16   #151
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Sid and his fantastic stunts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Oh and Fish, Fish is pretty cool as well

Now stop fagging up this thread.
Thanks

Vader is in the army now I think, and Barrow is on one of his roundly disappearing acts again I think.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 08:16   #152
FrostyTheHitman

FrostyTheHitman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
Frosty, my fellow American(?), heh, shut up, you're bragging about $12.50 an hour? lol

btw, this thread wins the award for the most wannabe comedians in the PA community.

...and Hicks wins
not american, and not bragging, just wasting time at work.
unlike everyone else.... i wouldn't be here if i wasn't getting paid
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 08:20   #153
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

so they are canadian dollars, eh?

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 08:27   #154
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

hmmm, did the moderators oversleep severely?

[jester]No, I declared this thread a free fire zone (though I'm keeping an eye on it in case it gets out of hand.)[/jester]

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by Jester; 3 Sep 2004 at 12:28.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 08:31   #155
Spymine

Spymine has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
btw, this thread wins the award for the most wannabe comedians in the PA community.

...and Hicks wins
wins what? a braintransplant? you the donor then, right?

<Wabbit> well, i guess learning by experience is better than being told - and having half the universe attacking you is a pretty big experience
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 08:46   #156
aim2000

aim2000 is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Sid and his fantastic stunts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost
lies ! i have been living together with my girlfriend for the past 5 years now :/

That does not mean you do not live with your parents nor that you aren't a virigin.

A good joke is to be read here..
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=179998

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit
r16-23 XVX/vsn depending on who was playing

vsn at heart

Last edited by aim2000; 3 Sep 2004 at 09:00.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 09:09   #157
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyTheHitman
$6.00 is minimum wage where i live
how much do you earn in your career as a proctologist... or is it something you just do on the side for fun?

i just did some checking.. the norwegian currency is the Kroner . if i lived in norway i'd be making $65.77 an hour YOU SUCK!!!!

well just to explain some thing for u IF u lived in norway u would have made 65.77 NOR Kroner

THATS EVEN LESS THEN A person on wellfair gets in norway ,

1. if u work in a shop in norway u get 110 NOR kroner for 1 hour = us $ is worth 6,-- nok kr = 17-20 $

thats if u dont have edducation or work exp.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 09:53   #158
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Lala.. All the fun one person can miss while sleeping :/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 10:48   #159
FrostyTheHitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aif
well just to explain some thing for u IF u lived in norway u would have made 65.77 NOR Kroner

THATS EVEN LESS THEN A person on wellfair gets in norway ,

1. if u work in a shop in norway u get 110 NOR kroner for 1 hour = us $ is worth 6,-- nok kr = 17-20 $

thats if u dont have edducation or work exp.
it's all a matter of the cost of living.
move 500 miles west of me and you pay $1000 a month($5260 kroner) for a 1 room apartment.
a person working at McDonalds makes more than i do.
where i live for $200,000 i can own a Georgian style home with 30 + acres of old farmland with fruit trees and a private beach and 2700 ft. of pristine oceanfront.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:00   #160
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
move 500 miles west of me and you pay $1000 a month($5260 kroner) for a 1 room apartment.
where i live for $200,000 i can own a Georgian style home with 30 + acres of old farmland with fruit trees and a private beach and 2700 ft. of pristine oceanfront.
So? People are still laughing at you...
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:27   #161
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
do you have a swimming pool? Can i come and visit :/ ?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:32   #162
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Hrm.. Since when do people brag about living in a poor country?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 12:46   #163
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Frosty, you do come across as a bit of a tit.

Oh, and on the alliance front, I laughed at the joke. Congrats 1up, all the rest- better luck next round but dont automatically block up against 1up or that will remove the fun in a good round. Etc. ¬_¬
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 12:52   #164
FrostyTheHitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
Frosty, you do come across as a bit of a tit.
what do mean a bit? i'm a complete ****ing tit
doesn't matter works over and i'm out of here
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 13:07   #165
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
do you have a swimming pool? Can i come and visit :/ ?
Can I come too?

and nice joke btw, made my working day abit lighter
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 13:55   #166
Xani

Xani is on a distinguished road

PA just isn't what it was anymore If the coords of Sid are still not known at the end of round says enough. And it seems that it frustrates loads of players
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 14:24   #167
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
seems, as if only 1up members think that joke is funny...
that should be something you think about.
oh only 1up members and Phil...
I'm NoS and I had to change my pants afterwards
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 14:43   #168
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

SteInMetz got pwned
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 16:27   #169
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Wow. It wasn't that funny guys.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 16:33   #170
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Boogster.. that avatar.. why cant I grab that guy running, he looks so real
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:09   #171
TheRat
Retired

AND about that avatar, wtf does he run over a fence without jumping? Been bugging me for ages..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 19:33   #172
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

That is a pretty awsome avatar Boogster.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:09   #173
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
So in conclusion, Elect SteinMetz for President of ND
(seriously)
Holy !@#$

They actually did it.....
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:26   #174
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm a virgin but i dont live with my parents

i thought i removed your virginity ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:26   #175
TheRat
Retired

I lost my virginity once.. Never doing it again!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:33   #176
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'm ND, and i'm as funny as herpes

thanks
ohmygod! I saw herpes do stand up live on the strip! It was fantabulous!
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:33   #177
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Holy !@#$

They actually did it.....
It was a bet gone wrong :/
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:57   #178
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd give Fish a penny for his thoughts, but I'd have to demand change.

(old, dead topic, bit spammy)