User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:09   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
ND did this

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=18365

Fleetcatch on elviz by ND. Well done and all that.

By the looks of it LCH took the hit on this one, as elviz probably picked up a large amount of the salvage.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:19   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: ND did this

Nice battle, only the terrans took a large portion of the hit attack-wise really, but other than that, good going generally. Cute how different would the battle have gone if #3 in elviz` gal hadn`t send that last minute def though.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:23   #3
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Too bad they didnt have more fr flak really.. 24k clippers is a lot to get past

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:28   #4
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

A shame one of our boys fell for the fake recall mails.

Oh well, theres always a round 2.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:29   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Kudos for you for having the balls to land it, was a really nice battle!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:38   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Well done to the ND BC's and especially Grog I think it was. Having had a quick look at the JGP I was preparing for the worst, but it turned out well
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:40   #7
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

This is going to come around and slam us up the butt, no doubt.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:42   #8
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...86c300e08100ee <--- earlier that day

oh and by the way...the target planet ran his fleet so all his alliance buddies defending him could die without him...... nice teamwork
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:43   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Always funny to see defenders forget to recall. Think one of our boys might do it on Mikee soon
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:47   #10
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

no one forgot to recall on the BR I posted, same def in the battle that was there originally, including in galaxy defense...he ran right before battle....if someone in ND pulled that when their fellow alliance members were defending them, they'd be without an alliance shortly thereafter
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:58   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Who organized the defence at elviz?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:02   #12
TheRat
Retired

Whoever it was, a bullet between the eyes seems fit.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:23   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Anyone got a prior JGP so I can tell what was actually sent to defend, as I don`t really know what of the defence there was actually sent, and what was actually being fleetcaught ie: elviz`s de/bs or co/fr etc, though judging from the attack fleet it is pretty obvious it was aimed at killing bs heh. Also, why Cutters were left home I really don`t know.. as subbed defending arrows were obviously going to kill defending FR & also the fact that Buccaneers are much more armour-efficient so losing a few more of them than a lot of cutters would`ve saved quite some resources.

If they had been more efficient with their fleets they would`ve been able to end up with LESS of a roid loss -> http://www.pilkara.com/bcalc/?calc_id=1048008052 than how the actual battle occurred heh.. 200mil resources saved for defenders & 50mil less damage to attackers, not too bad a trade-off I`d say..

EDIT:

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show...n_id=106997566

of which the Clipper/BS was obviously what elviz`s fleet which was actually getting fleetcaught & the rest what he had home.. I`ll leave you all to draw your own analysis.

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 5 Dec 2004 at 13:20.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 03:06   #14
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

All I can say is PLD DLR

For those in the know they'll understand
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 07:26   #15
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

nice, ND are big boys now. i wish i could find that thread from start of the round that said ND will never be contenders for #1 spot, i think it was an Absolute HC or Mistu, cant really remeber. any pld guys, shame i suck and went inactive.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 09:45   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Anyone got a prior JGP so I can tell what was actually sent to defend, as I don`t really know what of the defence there was actually sent, and what was actually being fleetcaught ie: elviz`s de/bs or co/fr etc, though judging from the attack fleet it is pretty obvious it was aimed at killing bs heh. Also, why Cutters were left home I really don`t know.. as subbed defending arrows were obviously going to kill defending FR & also the fact that Buccaneers are much more armour-efficient so losing a few more of them than a lot of cutters would`ve saved quite some resources.
Yea, pm me on IRC if you want it.

It appears to be the usual LCH/VisioN/MISTU mix according to my intel. They were willing to take heavier losses just so elviz would be back within 20k value purely looking atshiploss/salvage...

And here is LCH/VisioN/MISTU trying a similar fleetcatch on one of ND's bigger caths

Last edited by Gate; 5 Dec 2004 at 13:04.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 14:16   #17
jerome

Battle Calculations is a bit too hard a concept for some people I guess:(((
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 14:53   #18
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Battle Calculations is a bit too hard a concept for some people I guess((

Tbh, we got very lucky. The guy jgped himself just before tick, so we rushed 2.5k broadsword there right at the end of tick...I'm guessing the BC only got jgp at eta8 or lower and assumed they were all faked
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote