User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2004, 03:17   #101
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: omg lol

Leinad: Pm me on irc and I tell you a thing or two. Right now you just showing that your clueless.

Lord_Thunderball: LCH has failed. They have little control over their firepower. Their members seems unwilling to hit "hard" targets (anyone with half a braincell can see this using sandmans site). If LCH+friends cant hit 1up with full force, how do you think 1up is going to be taken down? By hitting ND with full force???? What LCH thinks with is beyond me, but its obviously not their "big head".

So LCH HC; When are you going to start hitting 1up?

And to add another question to LCH HC: When will you learn your members to post descent PR on these boards (I assume Thunder and kilroy among others is LCH)
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:06   #102
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
That is more down to LCH being idiots and directing far more firepower at ND than 1up. As every tick passes, it makes me want 1up to batter them more and more.
Judging LCH's shoes.

Will you continue to target an alliance the next day whose defense is so tight and ending up that particular day having 5-6% roid loss to your members? Whilst 1up have a friend who have a bit easier roids?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:08   #103
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

OK. Without naming names - you can choose one of the following.

Attack the alliance with 67 members who has cooperated with you for the mutual success of both alliances.

OR

Attack the alliance with 90 some odd members who's military officers flood your defense bot with childish insults, repeatedly target your alliance despite its lack of tactical significance, ignore their quest for number one in order to bash your alliance into the ground.

Take your pick gents, take your pick.

I will contend that we will make our decision accordingly.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:11   #104
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Judging LCH's shoes.

Will you continue to target an alliance the next day whose defense is so tight and ending up that particular day having 5-6% roid loss to your members? Whilst 1up have a friend who have a bit easier roids?

I hear Rock has even easier roids! If thats the qualifications being used for the inordinate target procedures, then why not aim LOWER. Do they want number one or not?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:21   #105
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Ok, to summarize the blows of this thread:

1. ND are flaming/questioning or whatever you call it, LCH why they refuse to hit 1up - and hitting them instead.

2. LCH are flaming/questioning or whatever you call it, ND why they refuse to hit 1up - and hitting them instead..

I therefore conclude that the winner of this round will either be ND or LCH... no doubt.

gg you two.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:33   #106
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
@Judge

1) ND cant defend 1up as
-its unlikely with ingame mechanics
-they are more of a tgt themself all the time
-it has already been proven a few times thats not the case

2) ND hasnt blocked
-they have been hitting the #1 alliance and decided to go for LCH to sort their beef with them.
-fluid politics allow ppl to cooperate for a common goal
- 2 alliances wouldnt be a block, otherwise how do we call vsn/mistu/lch coop of the past ?
1) News scans have revealed ND fleets defending 1up planets on many occasions. (and vice-versa)
2) Incoming waves of attacks have been a combination of 1up/ND fleets, often on the same tick. (possibly coincidental) but unlikely when it is the same planets attacking on the same targets on several different occasions.
I have not seen any proof, only tthe purile rantings on here................oh maybe that is proof ?

Cooperation in attacks/defence by 2 of the top alliances can only be described as a block.

What else would you call it?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:37   #107
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov

And to add another question to LCH HC: When will you learn your members to post descent PR on these boards (I assume Thunder and kilroy among others is LCH)
"Assumption is the mother of all f*CK ups"
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:40   #108
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Let's talk about double-standards?

If you're going to deny an argument based on assumptions, then please expain how you came to your conclusions regarding the political state of the universe.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:45   #109
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
1) News scans have revealed ND fleets defending 1up planets on many occasions. (and vice-versa)
2) Incoming waves of attacks have been a combination of 1up/ND fleets, often on the same tick. (possibly coincidental) but unlikely when it is the same planets attacking on the same targets on several different occasions.
I have not seen any proof, only tthe purile rantings on here................oh maybe that is proof ?

Cooperation in attacks/defence by 2 of the top alliances can only be described as a block.

oh cmon judge, stop talking bullshit.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 09:02   #110
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
oh cmon judge, stop talking bullshit.

You would know, you have been the expert for years

Unread 4 Dec 2004, 09:17   #111
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Judging LCH's shoes.

Sure, ND are far easier to roid than 1up, yet 13 days ago, over 4.5k roids were taken from 1up by immense attacks, so it's not impossible. LCH gained roids that day, as did VisioN, MISTU, Vengeance and HR..

I suppose a lot of my statements are just annoyed as I expected something different from teh round. I thought that LCH would have got MISTU/VisioN to try and tie up ND whilst co-operating with HR on 1up. Maybe I'm just a gigantic pussy who wants an easier ride?

Quote:
]

Does this mean that I have to go too?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 11:54   #112
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:

roflmao, i've defended my lch galmate this round, and nd, and nos, and veneratio and 1up.... oh and i know of at least 3 nos attacks landing on same targets as lch and same tick, and 2 times we accidentily piggied vsn aswell....(not defended my 1up galmate for a few weeks as he phucked up and got closed)

tbfh, thats as much proof as bush had that saddam had weapons of mass destruction.....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 15:07   #113
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

1) Newsscans also revealed nearly everyone defending someone from another alliance. As stated in other threads this concept is called "friends" or "galaxym8s". Same could be said about LCH and any other alliance who has no official "input" in this kind of defence.
Organized Shipswaps from ND -> 1up seem unlikely considering ND have been targeted harder and more then 1up, What HC could explain that to his members and what logic would be behind that ?

2) Mutual attackplanning is not a new concept, LCH does it with Mistu and others do it with others, welcome to pa. Even if we wouldnt assume they coordinated their efford the attacks could be more or less coincidental, knowing there is not that many galaxys worth hitting out there, if you ignore "own" galaxys or focus on a common enemies fortress gals. Piggybacking even occures in blocking rounds and even more in random rounds tho it doesnt imply cooperation or better organisation behind it.

To your last question, it shows that you have a selective view on things and base your "knowledge" or conspiracy on a few pieces of evidence which are "common play" in the whole game. Sadly those pieces of evidence are not that dense that it would hold any water or add up to enough proof, as we have seen in kilroy "i tried to be funny and made some bullshit pr" attempt not long ago.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:06   #114
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
@Judge
2) ND hasnt blocked
-they have been hitting the #1 alliance and decided to go for LCH to sort their beef with them.
-fluid politics allow ppl to cooperate for a common goal
- 2 alliances wouldnt be a block, otherwise how do we call vsn/mistu/lch coop of the past ?
THEIR beef? Damn that beef must be going off soon cos its been their beef since the HR-ND cease fire?

2 allies wouldnt be a block, well i think you'll find blocks are usually NOT determined by the number of alliances BUT the combined size in relation to surrounding opponents. Anyways, if you wanna use your route, just check out what Sin, Wp, ToF are doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow
Attack the alliance with 90 some odd members who's military officers flood your defense bot with childish insults, repeatedly target your alliance despite its lack of tactical significance, ignore their quest for number one in order to bash your alliance into the ground.
Tactical significance, u seriously trying to downplay NDs role in current affairs?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:13   #115
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ND can't do much if their hands are tied, as Barrow makes out.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:40   #116
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
ND can't do much if their hands are tied, as Barrow makes out.
The fact that their hands are tied, would imply they are drawing attack fleets away from 1up? Now if their incomings are so heavy, then you must only assume their attackers aint leaving much home to hit 1up with?

So they are doing quite a lot tbh.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:41   #117
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

It's not a complicated concept.

By hitting ND, LCH are letting 1up get further and further into the distance.

Later on they may expect everyone to hit 1up to stop them winning. Whereas by hitting us, we are not going to do ANYTHING to help them.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 19:12   #118
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

thats actually spot on fish.
LCH whine they cant get through 1up so pick on someone else and wonder they get still incomings from 1up and the ppl they actually fight with.
More ironical their endgame planning involves the very same ppl they new hit because they are "easier" to sort their victory for them.

LCH cant be that dense to think someone would want to help if they keep this up, right ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 19:46   #119
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

The only thing i can think of is LCH coming to ND soon and saying 'nap with us and let us hit 1up or we keep hitting you'. Which would be funny \o/
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 21:28   #120
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Like you two, im not apart of LCH HC but if they are hitting ND its for a good reason no?

Quote:
Later on they may expect everyone to hit 1up to stop them winning. Whereas by hitting us, we are not going to do ANYTHING to help them.
ND wouldnt do anything to help them anyway, this has been stated by many posters on this thread already.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 21:40   #121
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
THEIR beef? Damn that beef must be going off soon cos its been their beef since the HR-ND cease fire?

2 allies wouldnt be a block, well i think you'll find blocks are usually NOT determined by the number of alliances BUT the combined size in relation to surrounding opponents. Anyways, if you wanna use your route, just check out what Sin, Wp, ToF are doing!

Tactical significance, u seriously trying to downplay NDs role in current affairs?
Ok Seth - if HR is in LCH's spot - and fighting for number 1, who do you attack?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 21:51   #122
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Ok Seth - if HR is in LCH's spot - and fighting for number 1, who do you attack?
This isnt about HR, this is about those certain ND'ers crying (as usual) on ADs about an alliance attacking them. Do you see the threads and posts from HR complaining of 1up, Sin, Wp & the odd ND incomings? Do you see threads posted by other alliances complaining?

No? Me either:/

Oh btw, did ND target 1up when 1up was above them?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 21:58   #123
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If ND start hitting 1up now they won't finish number one. However if ND, HR, VsN, VGN and WP all start hitting 1up and LCH at an astronomically high rate then neither 1up or LCH will finish number one. Of course this just isn't realistic. LCH can still win if they start hitting 1up now (assuming VsN/HR hits ND). Many things depend on the quality of LCH etc. As I find this dubious I'd recommend a big huge ****-off block being formed to nail 1up as that's your only real hope because let's face it we're not exactly talking Hannibal versus Scipio here
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 22:00   #124
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Did you miss the whole reasoning to why their "Common sense" told them to hit LCH rather than 1up with what LCH hitting ND and all, or you just selectively retarded ?

In addition to that, firstly, ND did not post this thread, secondly, neither was it a whine thread for the incoming they have received from LCH, more rather they are using it (like others) as a pointer to how LCH are misplacing their firepower and/or tactically & politically inadept.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 22:02   #125
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:

1. Kilroy is not LCH, and never was!
2. I'm not posting on behave of LCH.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 22:02   #126
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Seth, I'm not talking about HR. I'm talking about what decision you would make.

If you were in LCH's place, what would you do to give your alliance a better chance at #1.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 22:04   #127
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
thats actually spot on fish.
LCH whine they cant get through 1up so pick on someone else and wonder they get still incomings from 1up and the ppl they actually fight with.
More ironical their endgame planning involves the very same ppl they new hit because they are "easier" to sort their victory for them.

LCH cant be that dense to think someone would want to help if they keep this up, right ?
And you are in LCH Officer channels since??
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 22:06   #128
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Yes Thunder, because the judgements that YOU achieve on these boards are based on extensive knowledge on what happens in other alliances channels.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:00   #129
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Did you miss the whole reasoning to why their "Common sense" told them to hit LCH rather than 1up with what LCH hitting ND and all, or you just selectively retarded ?
Its good to see a poster getting personal, its usually a good marker to pinpoint the start of their arguementive decline.

If you made that comment towards my question about why ND didnt attack 1up, when they were directly below them. Well go re-read my post and try understand the tone i wrote it in, under the context of the post i replied to;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth
Oh btw, did ND target 1up when 1up was above them?
Targetting is not as simple as some people on here would like it to be, it stopped being vaguely simple once 1up & others started hitting LCH. While there was other minor coops about, this started the chain of events which we find ourselves at now.

Where are we now? We are at a point where no alliance can just attack the alliance directly above them and hope to reach greater heights, why? Because there are ally relationships and grudges that prevent this "ideal" scenario.

If LCH hit ND, then they must believe that gives them the best chance of #1, why else would they attack you as hard as you make out?

Quote:
In addition to that, firstly, ND did not post this thread, secondly, neither was it a whine thread for the incoming they have received from LCH, more rather they are using it (like others) as a pointer to how LCH are misplacing their firepower and/or tactically & politically inadept.
Aye it wasnt but the likes of Fishy turned it into one.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:07   #130
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

You get bonus points for successfully evading the question.

You ask if ND attacked 1up when 1up was directly above us. Again, I provide you with the two logical courses of action:

We could attack 1up, who had not been hostile, and who consistently focused on the one alliance that hit us nightly.

We could attack LCH, who had been and continues to be hostile, and who consistently focuses on our alliance.

Now, its readily apparent to anyone which way we decided to go. And again, I ask you, what would you do?

So, if you were in LCH's spot, trying to get to #1, where would you hit, and if you were in ND's spot, trying to get to #1, where would you hit?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:09   #131
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

And for gods sake Seth, cut it out with the whining re: whining.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:10   #132
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Its good to see a poster getting personal, its usually a good marker to pinpoint the start of their arguementive decline.
Congratulations on your best reply to date, though you failed to confirm my "fears" about yourself with regards to my question.

Quote:
likes of Fishy turned it into one
No they didn`t. To quote myself:

"Secondly, neither was it a whine thread for the incoming they have received from LCH, more rather they are using it (like others) as a pointer to how LCH are misplacing their firepower and/or tactically & politically inadept."
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote