User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jun 2004, 21:11   #101
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: which alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'm waiting for the WP, nd, Vision and other bitches to yell we've blocked the beta and that's the only reason why we're playing well there. Kinda like what they used last round, to cover up their obvious failure that particular round.

HEY LOOK AT ME IM A BITCH
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 00:51   #102
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
what does this have to do with the flame-mania of this thread?..shall i enlighten you...nothing!
do I care? I just quoted what Tomkat posted. For that I have the right to do because he posted something in this thread and I replied.

Even when I'm totally drunk, I make more sence then you

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 00:53   #103
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
HEY LOOK AT ME IM A BITCH
bad looser

extra disclaimer: Whatever I post now cannot be held against me cause I'm drunk as hell. you can add that to the disclaimer about FAnG.

fun ain't it?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 03:39   #104
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I'm waiting for the WP, nd, Vision and other bitches to yell we've blocked the beta and that's the only reason why we're playing well there. Kinda like what they used last round, to cover up their obvious failure that particular round.
Quote:
do I care? I just quoted what Tomkat posted. For that I have the right to do because he posted something in this thread and I replied.

Even when I'm totally drunk, I make more sence then you
Quote:
bad looser

extra disclaimer: Whatever I post now cannot be held against me cause I'm drunk as hell. you can add that to the disclaimer about FAnG.

fun ain't it?
Pathethic cnut. No wonder even your own alliance mates think you're a wanker. Why don't you just go and cry now because I've flamed you. Retard.

No wonder peoples opinion of your alliance is at an all time low. I wouldn't allow you to be associated with my pet dog. Disclaim that bitch.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 03:43   #105
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
hopefully 1up get cnuted from tick 73.
why just because there orginizaning?

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 10:45   #106
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorsdown
why just because there orginizaning?
I don't think you should bother applying logic to situations such as this. Lupin wants 1up to be 'destroyed' at tick 73 and has stated as much. The reasons are probably much to subjective to give way to any meaningful discussion.