User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2006, 17:17   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Suggest me cocktails if you want

It´s bloody hot here and I feel like getting pissed. But a vodka and orange just will not do - I want something fancy.

I have available:
  • Bacardi
  • Whisky
  • Vodka
  • Lemon
  • Brown Sugar
  • Milk
  • Cream
  • Pepper
  • White Sugar
  • 7-up
  • Fanta Orange
  • Fanta Lemon
  • Orange Juice
  • Ice Cubes
  • Fully equipped kitchen
Thanks in advance.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 17:20   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Suggest me cocktails if you want

I've been to a website where you type in all the ingredients you have and it tells you what cocktails you can make. Can't remember the url though.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 17:22   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Mix it all together then post back.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 17:22   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I've been to a website where you type in all the ingredients you have and it tells you what cocktails you can make. Can't remember the url though.
Damn, that would be useful.

I also found sherry, iced tea, tomato juice and two bottles of bubbly.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 17:24   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.webtender.com/
they somehow taste better if you have to pay lots of money for them though
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 17:27   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

http://www.webtender.com/cgi-bin/imbselect

That´s fab!
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 17:33   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Wow I can make over a hundred cocktails! Man will I get pissed today!

I´m starting out with an Imperial Fizz.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 18:08   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That guide is not easy to use.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 18:11   #9
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

i have bougth a book about it, Never regretted spending those 12 quid. So many drinks and options.
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 21:36   #10
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

I like it simple.

Vodka
Cranberry
Grapefruit
Crushed Ice
Tall
Maladoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 22:47   #11
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I like to keep it simple

Pint of ale

Pint Glass

done.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 00:38   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

I´ve beeen ay it all eveninh and now I am tiddy taddy pised.

I have the football but canñt renember much of it but i know sidane was sent off haha!