User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 18 Oct 2009, 16:11   #1
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Universal Tickplan for r34

Decided i should create my own thread for this, considering its being constantly updated. Then i can dedicated the other thread to actual start help.

StartGuide is a spreadsheet which allows you to plan your first 50-100 ticks in Planetarion. It allows you to set your Race/Goverment/Research Path/Construction Path and Population settings, it then will show you the all the relevent data about your strategy, including res/con completion times, resources at each tick.. etc.

Download Link: http://sites.google.com/site/katie00...edirects=0&d=1

Features:
Works for any Race.
Works for any Goverment.
Works for the new Startup Bonus in 34.
Allows you to alter tick 0 specifications to any you choose (i.e. start with 100 roids? 200 roids? etc.)
Allows you to specify any research path.
Allows you to specify any construction path.
Gives you recommendations on population settings for each tick to gain maximum benefit.
Allows you to override the population settings for each tick, to any amount you specify.
Shows you resource amounts you'll have at each tick (factoring in mines/research and all relevent bonuses).
Allows you to take your upgrade bonus at any time and see the results.

Updates:
18th October: Added in population settings.
18th October: Added in Upgrade Bonus.

Things to Do:
Add a shipbuilder option, so you can figure out how many ships you can buy at a given tick.
Add in potential roid capping for ticks24+, where you can input how many roids you expect to cap.
Extend to 100ticks+

Bugs:
Using construction upgrade bonus when its going to result in you being infra capped, can have some strange results.. Will be fixed soonish.
Upgrade Bonus is completly bugged at the moment. ETA Till Fix - Unknown
When setting your research path, if you change an earlier research which a later research relys on, it can bug out.. So check that your research paths are correct and you dont have for example 'Mining-2' without a Mining-1.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Light
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 31 Oct 2009 at 18:34.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 19:00   #2
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Universal Tickplan for r34

Very nice Light. Thanks for all the effort The bonus integration will be perfect.. saves me having to think
Before first 72 was auto pilot.. I would have possibly had to use my brain without this tool
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 22:56   #3
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Update: Added in Upgrade Bonus.

Its abit buggy for constructions at the moment, as the infra-capped code is interfering with it. Will try and fix that by tomorrow if i get time, although i dont really know many people who use the construction upgrade bonus.. Its always research

Edit: Upgrade bonus is bugged, ignore it at the moment. (Startup Bonus works fine)
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 18 Oct 2009 at 23:32.
Unread 19 Oct 2009, 14:47   #4
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Update: Upgrade bonus is completly broken at the moment for anything other than tick 0, dont know if i'll have time to fix it before the round starts. So dont use the 'upgrade' bonus other than on tick 0, as the results will be wrong. Note: Startup Bonus still works fine
Unread 19 Oct 2009, 15:34   #5
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Perfect tickstrategy !..........

.....or you can just have fun when you start developing your planet, and do whatever feels right when you login again......

(P.S.: It is well developed though. Nice stuff)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 16:52   #6
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Update: Doing a complete code rewrite to allow for upgrade bonus at any time.. Should be ready for friday or end of the weekend at latest. Also changing the data page to add more values to change and adding in a statistics page so give you an overview of your chosen tickplan showing all the major details in a nice easy to read format.
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 22:02   #7
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I never cease to be amazed by you light. Your dedication and posted helps are a god send for those of us not as technical. I really appreciate all your work and have no doubt you will work all the bugs out, just get it back out there so we can download it. I have no doubt it is going to be good from what you've said about it.

Please keep coming up with all these gems.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER

Last edited by Crantor; 20 Oct 2009 at 22:09.
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 22:58   #8
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crantor View Post
I never cease to be amazed by you light. Your dedication and posted helps are a god send for those of us not as technical. I really appreciate all your work and have no doubt you will work all the bugs out, just get it back out there so we can download it. I have no doubt it is going to be good from what you've said about it.

Please keep coming up with all these gems.

The old version is still available for download on the main post. Just dont use the upgrade bonus past tick 0 as that bugs it out.

Im just rewriting it to be easier to understand and iron all the bugs out in one go.. So next version (which will be out before the end of this weekend) should be alot better with more options but easier to understand whats going on
Unread 25 Oct 2009, 16:37   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Hey Light, muchly appreciate your work on this. Any chance we see version delta anytime soon?
Unread 25 Oct 2009, 17:28   #10
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

erm no idea. It should of been done for today but i got distracted. I'll try and work on it tonight and monday, will give you a update status monday night (or hopefully its in a finished state by then).
Unread 25 Oct 2009, 18:36   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
erm no idea. It should of been done for today but i got distracted. I'll try and work on it tonight and monday, will give you a update status monday night (or hopefully its in a finished state by then).
That would be awesome, thanks!
Unread 25 Oct 2009, 23:43   #12
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

ty Light =)

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 00:35   #13
BaasB

BaasB will become famous soon enoughBaasB will become famous soon enough

When using the plan,
it doesnt use the correct research points every tick

for instance:

1200 (-204)
996 (-192)
804 (-192)
612 (-192)
420 (-192)
228 (-192)
36 (-192)

Why does it only use correct research points in first tick?
I kept the population etc the same...
so its very strange
BaasB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 01:10   #14
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaasB View Post
When using the plan,
it doesnt use the correct research points every tick

for instance:

1200 (-204)
996 (-192)
804 (-192)
612 (-192)
420 (-192)
228 (-192)
36 (-192)

Why does it only use correct research points in first tick?
I kept the population etc the same...
so its very strange
Please state the exact problem so i can reinact it. Your race, goverment, population and construction tree.
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 09:12   #15
BaasB

BaasB will become famous soon enoughBaasB will become famous soon enough

Cath, Uni, 25-50-25...
i think the problem is in overriding your pop-setup when i download it...
when changing it to 25-50-25, it only changes the first tick.
when i overide second tick to 25-50-25, nothing happens...

So then all finishing ticks for researches are wrong...
BaasB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 22:13   #16
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

Simular problem;

According to your plan with:

Xan - Demo
25% mine
50% res
25% con

startupbonus used for 7 constructions inc. 2 res.labs
startupbonus used for hct1/hct2/core1
started hulls1
used last res.points from startupbonus on hulls.

Now according to tickplan hulls should be done in tick2.
According to in-game hulls are done in tick3.

So somewhere something isnt correct.
Extra info: I used the startup guide you posted...
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 22:23   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

K, isolated the problem, was referencing the wrong cell for tick 1+ onwards. Give me an hour to change it all and reupload.
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 22:32   #18
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

Take your time ...

Thanks for putting in the effort
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 23:23   #19
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconverse View Post
Simular problem;

According to your plan with:

Xan - Demo
25% mine
50% res
25% con

startupbonus used for 7 constructions inc. 2 res.labs
startupbonus used for hct1/hct2/core1
started hulls1
used last res.points from startupbonus on hulls.

Now according to tickplan hulls should be done in tick2.
According to in-game hulls are done in tick3.

So somewhere something isnt correct.
Extra info: I used the startup guide you posted...
Fixed.
http://sites.google.com/site/katie00...edirects=0&d=1
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 01:39   #20
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Very impressive Light, I dont understand half of it - but it looks good in any case!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 02:35   #21
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Most of it is useless information for the normal person... you just need to look at the completion ticks for your research/construction.

However, its got the information for each tick, as well as changing population for each tick in there.. for the more detailed person

I'm working on a much simplier tickplan creator, which puts all the relevent information in a better way but its reached afew hiccups
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 05:49   #22
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

what would be great is if it could calculate the resources left after initiating the roids... for people not doing 100 roids of each.
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 12:53   #23
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

nice work!
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 13:49   #24
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
what would be great is if it could calculate the resources left after initiating the roids... for people not doing 100 roids of each.
What do you mean? You can init up to 400 roids i think it is at tick 0.. So you shouldnt need to init anymore.

You can change the tick0 starting resources and roids to whatever you want.

That spreadsheet actually has the init'ing code in it (as it was designed for last round), however.. I cant do any automatic calculations for what you start with on tick0 due to the quests interfering with it.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 01:24   #25
bobthe

bobthe is infamous around these parts

Bah, you protected the worksheet! What's the PW to unprotect it? I want to see the formulas =)
bobthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 01:28   #26
bobthe

Resources for each tick are not updating when I change starting roids.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 01:39   #27
bobthe

It also needs the ability to select nothing for any/all of the startup con bonuses. This is because it may put you at a con cap earlier, and may be more efficient to use the remaining con bonus later.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 02:31   #28
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthe View Post
Resources for each tick are not updating when I change starting roids.
You need to change the resources you start with as well.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 02:32   #29
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
It also needs the ability to select nothing for any/all of the startup con bonuses. This is because it may put you at a con cap earlier, and may be more efficient to use the remaining con bonus later.
Thats too hard to implement, as if i do that.. then ive got to allow you to select when you want to use bits of it.

However, the reality is... Is it worth not spending your con points at the start? and missing out on the finance/mine income?
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 02:33   #30
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Bah, you protected the worksheet! What's the PW to unprotect it? I want to see the formulas =)
I'll unprotect the update when i finally finish it (probably wont be finished for this round now.. as the formula's in the current spreadsheet and the layout is 'wtf').
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 14:34   #31
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Note: someone just complained to me that changing the starting roids to 500 doesnt change the income.. REMEMBER, the spreadsheet calcs HCT capped as well.. so if you're initing 301+ roids, you need the mining-3 done as well Also remember, the spreadsheet also calculates construction cost.

Last edited by Light; 30 Oct 2009 at 14:43.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 15:11   #32
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

i'd spread your sheet if u kno wut i mean

ps. i beat linkie to it
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 16:24   #33
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Any chance of getting something like this in Google Docs or some other equivalent that runs in a browser?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 16:26   #34
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Any chance of getting something like this in Google Docs or some other equivalent that runs in a browser?
Google Docs isnt powerful enough, i tried already.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 18:43   #35
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point

the fact that this is only available in excel is compelte and utter garbage :/
Unread 31 Oct 2009, 03:01   #36
JDD
aka Duncan

JDD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post

Try downloading Open Office 3.1 its free, and works with the spreadsheet just fine.
[h3lls angels] round 20
[NewDawn] round 25,26,27,29
[Conspiracy] round 40
[NewDawn] round 70 - 73
[DLR] Round 30,31,33 - 39,41 - 46,49,50,74,75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
He's a hick. In charge of an alliance. It's like giving the Dukes of Hazzard a tank division to control.
JDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2009, 14:35   #37
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
You could do your own in some other random spreadsheet program, like Google Docs or whatever, and share it with the community.

Thanks Light, for creating this, using your own spare time and at no cost to the community.
Unread 31 Oct 2009, 18:34   #38
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Update, fixed a research lab bug.
http://sites.google.com/site/katie00...edirects=0&d=1
Unread 18 Mar 2010, 22:39   #39
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Unread 19 Mar 2010, 03:04   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

can we plz remove these mundane quests? Are they really helping anyone in their current form? It just annoys me I have to do the same shit each round

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2010, 04:57   #41
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
can we plz remove these mundane quests? Are they really helping anyone in their current form? It just annoys me I have to do the same shit each round
They are supposed to help new players get into the game. We want (need) new players.

An idea might be an option to allow experienced players to skip the quests (getting the rewards all at once). It could also be combined with the passport system, but i really see no reason why experienced players shouldn't be able to press a "i've done this before, now hand me my bonuses!" button.
Unread 19 Mar 2010, 06:49   #42
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishmaster View Post
it just annoys me i have to do the same shit each round
hahahahaha
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2010, 12:11   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I like ur idea HK. Should be fairly easy with the Passport system idd.

And mz, I see your point!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 14:58   #44
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

just stumble upon this thread. seems like a useful tool however, waves-7 doesnt seem to exist in the drop down box? and is there a version that isnt protected?
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 13:49   #45
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

You should be able to turn the protection off once you load it.

OpenOffice it's under Tools-->Protect Document

I imagine Excel would be fairly similar.
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 23:35   #46
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

it has a password
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 02:35   #47
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

Go get OpenOffice then - it's free.
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 07:10   #48
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2014, 22:05   #49
Aragon

Aragon is an unknown quantity at this point

what ETA means i need to research it at beginning what does it mean ?
Aragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2014, 22:57   #50
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragon View Post
what ETA means i need to research it at beginning what does it mean ?
ETA= Estimated Time of Arrival, it referes to the travel tech research

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote