User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Jun 2006, 19:36   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Time to call in the sexual harrassment panda

Work's pretty boring usually. Go in, do the work, go home. Hum drum stuff really. But today there was a little bit of drama to spice things up a bit.

There I was doing my work when Shaniqua and Latisha (two girls I work with) walked in to the room I was in. Shaniqua was crying. "Oh, oh" thought our intrepid hero (that'll be me) to himself, "this can't be good."

Latisha then asks me who she should speak to about a complaint against another member of staff. "Er, what kind of complaint?" I said, not particularly eagre to get involved. Unperterbed Latisha replied "Tyrone just felt up Shaniqua and we want to complain about it." Now, I like Tyrone, he's a nice guy, but I've seen him act inappropriately before and I wasn't about to cover for his sorry ass, so I said "Talk to Jamal." (our supervisor)

Off they trot to speak to Jamal and next thing I know Shaniqua's in Andre's office talking to him about it (Andre's the office manager).

So a little while later I go to the canteen for a break and Tyrone's there. Being a discrete kind of guy our intrepid hero (that'll be me again) decides not to broach the subject. Tyrone's not up for discrete today though. He starts effing and blinding and saying "That Shaniqua's a bitch, I didn't do anything, they're just bad people, out to get me, etc..."

Then Andre walks in and tells Tyrone to calm down and that people from the agency (we're temps you see) are on the way over to have a meeting about it and he should save his discussion for then. Tyrone then rants for a while longer but eventually calms down and we all go back to work.

Anyway, to end a boring story with an anti-climax, the people from the agency came over, spoke to Shaniqua and left. Didn't talk to Tyrone at all. Which I thought was a bit off. Anyway, I should know tomorrow if he's been sacked / reprimanded / anything else.

So, have any of you ever needed a visit from the sexual harrassment panda in your work place?

PS: The names of the people involved have been changed to protect the innocent.
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 19:43   #2
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Time to call in the sexual harrassment panda

Fair enough if he acted inappropriately then he should face the consequences. However, for his agency (who are ultimately his employer) to not even bother to hear his side of events is pretty unacceptable, and just affirms the widely held belief that "equal rights" only goes in one direction.

It's like a (much) lesser version of rape accusations. If the "victim" turns out to be a lying evil bitch, then man gets his name dragged through the mud and irreperable damage done to his reputation (lawl no smoke without fire hey girlz amirite), but if a man accuses a woman (pretty rare in itself I know) then the respective treatment of victim and accused is vastly different.
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 19:46   #3
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Those are some of the "blackest" names I have ever seen/heard.
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 19:49   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, I make sure to dispose of the bodies afterwards.
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 12:13   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Sexual Harassment Panda came by two times. The first time he got away, the second time we were prepared. You can see the photos on www.SexHarPandaRaped.com/26persons-1panda-orgy/ @1Eur30 from any landline in europe.
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 13:36   #6
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Why did I try to click that link?
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 13:48   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
Why did I try to click that link?
It´s my seductive powers. That is why.

Don´t leave me alone with your girlfriend. God knows what will happen.
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 14:30   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Time to call in the sexual harrassment panda

I don't really see why anyone would want to complain about getting sexually 'harrassed', unless it was from an ugly person. But they have no self-esteem so the chances of them 'harassing' you are like zero.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 20:13   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't really see why anyone would want to complain about getting sexually 'harrassed', unless it was from an ugly person. But they have no self-esteem so the chances of them 'harassing' you are like zero.
Not everyone's as depraved as you are.

Anyway, to continue my daring tale, Tyrone was in today but Shaniqua wasn't. I spoke to Tyrone and he says that the agency did in fact speak to him and decided to believe his side of the story (that nothing happened) and they're not going to let her come back to work here. Maybe they found work for her somewhere else, I dunno.

On a semi related note, Jamal offered me a permanent job today so my career prospects seem to be on the up I'll just have to hope that that Tyrone fellow doesn't take a liking to me...
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 22:56   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What will you do if he feels you up?