User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 15:22   #51
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "If you don't want to take GD seriously then go somewhere else."

So...what are people having for dinner tonight?
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 17:37   #52
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Die

Of

Face

Aids
Literal face aids, clear face aids or basic face aids?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:07   #53
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
So...what are people having for dinner tonight?
Basically I will be going hungry because the cupboards are literally bare, clearly I need to go shopping.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:29   #54
Green Spit

well, I dont know many of you just yet but from what I've seen this Yahwe person does seem to like his (is it a he btw??) name posted a lot and this thread must have made his/her day!
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:38   #55
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
well, I dont know many of you just yet but from what I've seen this Yahwe person does seem to like his (is it a he btw??) name posted a lot and this thread must have made his/her day!
Given his level of narcism you'd make his day writing his name on the walls of the smellyest portapotty in England.

Which clearly doesn't change a thing about the fact so many people would not hesitate to greatly accelerate the vehicle if he would walk across the street in front of them.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:38   #56
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
Well hi there, you sock puppet.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:32   #57
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Quote:
They often act unintelligent or uninformed, and may behave in an overtly bigoted manner....Suspicion of such sock puppets is often harder to verify though, as there are often people who naturally behave in such a manner with the same effects.
lol
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:34   #58
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

wow you actually read that?
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:37   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You're quite right! Green spit has the same IP address as yahwe, what a gimmick lol!

Incidentally other yahwe gimmicks have been revealed to include MrL, MM, Phang, lokken, crashtester, blastoderm, androme and vampy. It's good to learn kids!
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:41   #60
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Now I understand a lot more of this intrigueing schizofrenic mind of this distorted maniac! (cue 50's horror movie music)
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:41   #61
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
wow you actually read that?
yeah. just thinking it's odd how many potential internet forum behaviors actually have defined terms to describe them.

i think if i get any wacky new ideas for forum alts/new threads i'll run them past wiki. i have to think that if it has a wiki entry, it probably isn't very original.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:43   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
yeah. just thinking it's odd how many potential internet forum behaviors actually have defined terms to describe them.

i think if i get any wacky new ideas for forum alts/new threads i'll run them past wiki. i have to think that if it has a wiki entry, it probably isn't very original.
Unfortunately it appears that originality has a wiki entry itself
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:45   #63
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You're quite right! Green spit has the same IP address as yahwe, what a gimmick lol!

Incidentally other yahwe gimmicks have been revealed to include MrL, MM, Phang, lokken, crashtester, blastoderm, androme and vampy. It's good to learn kids!
I didn't even say 'yahwe' this time. I said nothing! Nothing! I don't think it's Yahwe, it's too obvious a gimmick. I give him more credit than that.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:45   #64
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Quote:
Why is the sock puppet graphic on this page? Does it serve any purpose at all?

I find it funny. (Not the one who put it up)

I would rather it stayed; articles with even the most tangentally related illustration tend to be easier on the eye than those with none. However, I'll discuss here before reverting removal! — ciphergoth 18:34, September 3, 2005 (UTC)

I'm the one who removed the picture (on the basis of the whole 'be bold' thing) because it has no relevance to the article in question. The article is not about literal sock puppets (there is a separate article on that, where the picture is appropriate) but instead about metaphorical sock puppets. I would not expect the article on the Internet Worm to have a cute picture of a worm, or an article on network switches having a picture of a light switch, or an article on Internet gateways having a picture of a gate. If it makes the article look more complete, it is an illusion. However, I'm not interested in having an edit war; if the consensus is that the picture adds to the article, then put it back. I just think it's rather silly and detracts from rather than adds to the article. TTFN. --Huppybanny 07:12, September 4, 2005 (UTC)
Wikipedia is serious business :serious:
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:46   #65
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Unfortunately it appears that originality has a wiki entry itself
i should patent originality. it certainly isn't covered by any 'common use' clause, and it would give me royalties on almost every high-grossing product*.

*that isn't made by microsoft
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:48   #66
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Wikipedia is serious business :serious:
well they're right because I thought it was about children stuff and since there was no ace content there I kind of clicked off.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:53   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I didn't even say 'yahwe' this time. I said nothing! Nothing! I don't think it's Yahwe, it's too obvious a gimmick. I give him more credit than that.
Trust me, if it was a gimmick I'd know. Not due to moderating abilities but solely down to the fact that I really am that great.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 21:36   #68
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Trust me, if it was a gimmick I'd know. Not due to moderating abilities but solely down to the fact that I really am that great.
But knowing, you would not tell anyone, as you have never told anyone about my gimmicks, at least not publicly on the forums.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 22:19   #69
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I turned out to be a Vampy gimmick, true story.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 22:21   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Given his level of narcism
narcissism

It's from Narcissus, who was a guy who sat and stared at his reflection for so long the gods turned him into a daffodil.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 22:28   #71
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
narcissism

It's from Narcissus, who was a guy who sat and stared at his reflection for so long the gods turned him into a daffodil.
Foreigner.

Don't care.

Knew that.

Thank you.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 22:29   #72
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was a gimmick once upon a time. I would have much prefered to be a sock puppet.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 22:31   #73
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I was a gimmick once upon a time. I would have much prefered to be a sock puppet.
Your eagle looks a bit like a sock puppet.

(Palindromic post count)
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 22:33   #74
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
(Palindromic post count)
For some reason I hope you will enjoy looking at it for quite a while.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 22:43   #75
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
For some reason I hope you will enjoy looking at it for quite a while.
Yeah, I'm going to leave a tab open in opera and not refresh.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 11:08   #76
Green Spit

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

Well I dont actually have another account so I dont think Im a sock puppet! Sorry