User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Oct 2005, 01:33   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
am i rite or am i rite?!

<yahwe-smokes> YOU ARE GAY YOU ****ING TWAT KANNEED. STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU AREN'T NO ONE IS CONVINCED. IT IS FUNNY TO TEASE YOU. TO TAKE THE PISS. BUT YOU ARE GAY. GET A ****ING GRIP. we might say
<KaneED> i'm not gay
<Rush> only a gay would say that
<KaneED> no
<Rush> yes
<Rush> ill prove it

And here i am proving it:

<Person 1> You're Gay
<Person 2> I'm not Gay

Person 2 takes the cock

<Person 1> You're Gay
<Person 3> **** off you faggot!

Person 3 is not a homosexual.

PURE LOGIC shows that Kane is indeed a bad AIDS treatment scheme waiting to happen.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 01:40   #2
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: am i rite or am i rite?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
One night I was thrusting my penis in his anus, this guy. And can you believe this shit?!? - This guy, reached back, and grabbed my balls!! I was like "What the **** is wrong with you?! Are you gay or something?!????"

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 02:25   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Kat Is A Man You Are Gay
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 03:43   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A few minor remarks:
  1. lol irc thread lol
  2. lol ur gay lol
  3. Kat is infact a man, lol ur gay
  4. ur gay

Or something.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:17   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kanned isnt gay
If he was he wouldve tried to rape me when we both got plastered whilst out in aber. This didnt happen and most of the night was spent harassing women.

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:22   #6
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Kanned isnt gay
If he was he wouldve tried to rape me when we both got plastered whilst out in aber. This didnt happen and most of the night was spent harassing women.

Maybe your not his type?
________
SinfulEve cam

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:07.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:44   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

lol irc
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:47   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I agree with the majority of the strong opinions outed in this thread, that is as long as they don't threaten my personal belief system.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:42   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Insert "Dace sucks cock for £5 a time in the toilets at Bennetts" reference .... anywhere you please really.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:43   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: am i rite or am i rite?!

Quote:
Kanned isnt gay

Why do you automatically assume he would be attracted to you?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:54   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because everyone is. It's tough being me.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:54   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you'd directed that question at Silversmoke, he'd gave gone into a three page discussion of how firm his pecs are, how pert his arse is and, generally, how utterly gorgeous and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous his girlfriend says he is and then claim that he still isn't, and never has been, gay.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:55   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:00   #14
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

well, this certainly is a high quality post guys!
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:08   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
well, this certainly is a high quality post guys!
No it isn't.

This thread, however, is high quality and may be stickied if we get further made-up allegations or amusing anecdotes on;

a) Why JJ believes he is particularly attractive to homosexuals.
b) Any one of the thousands of iRC logs and/or forum quotes where KaneED acts gayer than Yahwe wearing hot pants ina gay pride parade in San Francisco.
c) Anything to do with SIlversmoke and his 'godlike upper body'

Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:13   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Come on, we're all fags on the internet and especially GD who cares
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:18   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If you'd directed that question at Silversmoke, he'd gave gone into a three page discussion of how firm his pecs are, how pert his arse is and, generally, how utterly gorgeous and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous his girlfriend says he is and then claim that he still isn't, and never has been, gay.
Could this possibly be because he is a faggot, Mr Meat?
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:22   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

Dead_Meat - Detecting Online Faggots since 1831
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:34   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I can see it now:

"Forsooth, dear sir, for I avow that this very parchment that thou hast pasted onto yonder wall doth say;

'Yea verily, for I do loveth teh c0ck and hold the esteemed Mr JJ in high regard and would beseech to plough his anus with mighty vigour

Your dear servant,
KaneED'

Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:42   #20
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

god i love it when yahwe uses uppercase.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:43   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Kanned isnt gay

Yes. Whenever I meet a gay man I have to pepperspray him in the eye.

Everyone knows that gay people rape every man they see

For the record, I don't think Kaneed is gay*.

*he just isn't fussy about gender lolz
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:49   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well i am just gay because I like my body, think i am hot and because i post on a forum where most of the population is gay. When I have sex with my girlfriend I imagine she's in fact MM going wild.

On sunday mornings I fantasize she's Dante or Dace. One time I tried out a Yawhe but that didn't work out too well.

edit:

also I like men
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:50   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: am i rite or am i rite?!

We should have some kind of tribunal to discover who is gay on GD and who is not. There are too many liars and frauds and bastards atm.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:52   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

Its well known that a homo will lie about everything.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:54   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I like the word homo, it's blunt. I like blunt objects.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:55   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: am i rite or am i rite?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I like blunt objects.
Up your ass am i rite.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 15:00   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I am not a receiver, I like to give.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 15:02   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I am not a receiver,
You haven't tried it, so how can you say?
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 16:26   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In my defence may I point out that KaneED was complaining in ~forums because he was worried that he wouldn't be able to get an erection if his girlfriend wanted sex that night.

Thus I raised the argument that 'a man who has impotence issues when faced with an attractive nubile 20 something girl willing to do anything to sexually gratify him is probably gay'

that's just my 'crazy argument'

but I have no part in dace's 'scientific' proof that kaneed is gay.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 17:47   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

in that case you are right.

kaneed is a homo.

a big stinking ass raping homo.

YOU SICKEN ME ROBERT. SICKEN
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 19:11   #31
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

It doesn't make you gay to enjoy banging guys in the ass or to enjoy getting blowjobs from men.* Because you could plausibly pretend they were women. You're gay if/when you 'take' either tho. No source of plausible denial there.

*We, could, however, certainly say there is some correlation between frequency of that behavior and Total Faggotry Quotient (TFQ)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 19:15   #32
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I dont at all:P
Just dont neg rep ppl for shit posts and agree with this, as they dont come more shitty then this one really
Can i be gay also?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 19:45   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You haven't tried it, so how can you say?
I had a finger up my arse one or more times before because my girlfriends read too many shitty magazines.

It wasn't satisfying.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 19:48   #34
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

My saying whether I could get it up or not was related to the alchohol I had imbibed earlier in the evening.

I had a fiddle and got little response and so wasn't sure what would happen.

I did get it up though, I just didn't use it
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 20:19   #35
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

"It was when I was lying there on my knees with a dick up my ass that I actually discovered I wasn't gay at all"*

*Actual conversation overheard in a Fuengirola bar in 2004
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 21:17   #36
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

"It's only gay if you push back"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 22:34   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lets face it: its only gay if you are doing something with someone of the same sex (and even then it could be bisexual - depends really)
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 00:10   #38
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Speak for yourself.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 01:09   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I had a finger up my arse one or more times before because my girlfriends read too many shitty magazines.

It wasn't satisfying.

Girls reading shitty magazines is never satisfying!
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 02:58   #40
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

Quote:
Well i am just gay because I like my body, think i am hot and because i post on a forum where most of the population is gay. When I have sex with my girlfriend I imagine she's in fact MM going wild.

On sunday mornings I fantasize she's Dante or Dace. One time I tried out a Yawhe but that didn't work out too well.

edit:

also I like men

wha?
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 08:27   #41
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

In this thread SilverSmoke tries to be as gay as possible so that the constant allegation that he's gay will stop. Just send us those pictures of your god-like upper body and we'll settle this*.
*with photoshop and various animation programs.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 10:07   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

To be honest I don't really care. It bothers me as much when someone on the street tries to convince me that my name is Vincent while it's Charley.

It's not like i am going emotional and unstable or something, which I guess some of you saddos are imagening.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 23:48   #43
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
To be honest I don't really care. It bothers me as much when someone on the street tries to convince me that my name is Vincent while it's Charley.

It's not like i am going emotional and unstable or something, which I guess some of you saddos are imagening.
So you're not going to ask me to go to the prom with you?

Unread 9 Oct 2005, 00:15   #44
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It wasn't satisfying.
It's not suprising that reading shitty magazines results in shitty fingers.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:50   #45
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

Quote:

wha?
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote