User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:33   #1
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Stuck in a vicious cycle

Outside of work & social life I find I spend most of my time doing the same thing all night every night.

check PA forums
check other forums I also frequent
check all my email accounts
check torrent sites for anything interesting
check out the ocassional interesting link of the day
throw in a bit of programming where possible, either adding another two lines of code to a project I wont touch again for another month or starting yet another one I wont finish for 5 years.

repeat cycle ad nausium

I'm starting to run out of interesting things to do on the internet, help me GD!
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:40   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Stuck in a vicious cycle

I found some comfort in playing HalfLife2 deathmatch, but it's getting boring. Perhaps WoW will last a tad longer.
Apart from that my cycle looks about the same as yours.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:41   #3
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

www.sinfest.net

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:45   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Introducing some female company would be a great thing.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:52   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

My grandma always says "Jong, shaf au nooit unne meid aan, want dan is auwe Euro nog maar unne Gulden weerd" (child, never get a girl because your Euro will only be worth a Guilder then).

And I wouldn't like halving my current earnings at the moment, considering what I still need to pay.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:57   #6
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Introducing some female company would be a great thing.
I always get stuck at the part where they ask for a credit card though :/

oh and Xee.. good link