User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:24   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football]Blatter is still an old Hatter

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...06/4921696.stm

Quote:
ifa president Sepp Blatter has warned that World Cup teams may be deducted points for racist behaviour by fans.

He said that rules to be brought into domestic competitions next season will be enforced in Germany this summer.

"The regulations will be applied for this World Cup - at the first sign of racism there will be a deduction of three points," he stated.

Blatter admitted the system is open to abuse, with fans passing themselves off as opposition supporters.

The Fifa president said that deducting points, which may hinder a team's progress in the tournament, may be a deterrent.

He added: "Once we deduct points, then we are finished with the problems of discrimination."

The measures for domestic competitions provide for a three-point deduction for a first offence, six for a second and relegation for a third offence.

Blatter also wants extra powers to intervene if Fifa feels a country is not adhering to the rules.
Absolutely ludicrous in my opinion.

I can picture the english fans singing anti german songs, then the turks waltzing in, murdering a few people. The turks get off scott free and the english get banned from the tournament.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:28   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Blatter is still an old Hatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I can picture the english fans singing anti german songs, then the turks waltzing in, murdering a few people. The turks get off scott free and the english get banned from the tournament.
I can picture a man spontaneously sprouting wings and flying off towards the sun but it doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:32   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well each time english fans get a bit "rowdy" the media and the football governing bodies pick on the FA. If you ask me its because we are rich, so we are willing to pay the fines etc. But why hasnt Basle/Fenerbache/Galatasary and other teams been knocked out of the cup games for the violence and deaths that have occured because of there fans?

Also why hasnt spain received a big telling off ie a massive fine and future implications for its racist fans?

Yet if England get all rowdy and pissed its "your out of the tournament"
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:34   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

You've ignored the new league rules, which will have a BIG effect on Serie A.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:39   #5
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Im more worried about what the behaviour of the polish will be
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:39   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You've ignored the new league rules, which will have a BIG effect on Serie A.
Not to mention the Primera Liga.

PS I would like to know when England have ever been kicked out of an international tournament pig. Your logic is horribly twisted as well. When you're talking about singing racist songs at a match you're talking a far larger number of fans than are involved in a murder. Personally I think this rule was introduced aimed mainly at Spain and continental football and you're just massively over-reacting because of what you read in whatever dreadful newspaper or football news site you read
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:43   #7
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

PS I would like to know when England have ever been kicked out of an international tournament pig. Your logic is horribly twisted as well. When you're talking about singing racist songs at a match you're talking a far larger number of fans than are involved in a murder. Personally I think this rule was introduced aimed mainly at Spain and continental football and you're just massively over-reacting because of what you read in whatever dreadful newspaper or football news site you read
Yus because they have never threatened to kick us at a tournament before, for something we didnt even start.

Go get a clue Irish numpty
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:44   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When will people stop oppressing the white man?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:45   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
Yus because they have never threatened to kick us at a tournament before, for something we didnt even start.

Go get a clue Irish numpty
I hear that threatening to do something has recently been confirmed to be actually doing something in a rather shocking turn of events.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:49   #10
pig
1up on you

Quote:

I just read the BBC article and made up my own mind.

Also we were kicked out of the European Cup in the 80s after the Hesel disaster iirc, no other country iirc has been banned from that competition other than the English I believe. Yes I know it isnt an international tournament but its one of the few tournaments that actually matters in club football thus a large impact on football in general. I just get the impression its one rule for the english, one rule for the rest. Yes we can be twats but so can every other nation.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:54   #11
Game^

Quote:
I hear that threatening to do something has recently been confirmed to be actually doing something in a rather shocking turn of events.
Please tell me which other country has ever been threatened to kicked out for having their own fans attacked?
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:58   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

Heysel was 39 dead. I don't think many other similar situations have arisen like that one since then. Personally I thought that was wrong, liverpool should have been banned, not english clubs. However wasn't that UEFA and not FIFA?
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:59   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Please tell me which other country has ever been threatened to kicked out for having their own fans attacked?
Yeah. Because that's what happened. Really.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:04   #14
Game^

Quote:
Yeah. Because that's what happened. Really.
France 98.............

Arguing for the sake of arguing is quite lame JBG
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:11   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
France 98.............

Arguing for the sake of arguing is quite lame JBG
France 98? There was no threat then was there? I remember euro 2000. Do you have a link to france 98?
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:14   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
France 98.............
At France 98, FIFA (and Blatter) repeatedly emphasised that they would not be expelling teams for the behaviour of their fans, and went on to specifically censure the germans, not the english.

Better luck next time, foo'.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:21   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Heysel was 39 dead. I don't think many other similar situations have arisen like that one since then. Personally I thought that was wrong, liverpool should have been banned, not english clubs. However wasn't that UEFA and not FIFA?
I agree liverpool should have been banned, although if it wasnt liverpool, it would have been another english, italian, spanish club. Heysel was unique in the fact that it was just Juventus fans who dies, yet the rioting was done by both sets of fans. Still a terrible tragedy. Yes it was also UEFA.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:24   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I agree liverpool should have been banned, although if it wasnt liverpool, it would have been another english, italian, spanish club. Heysel was unique in the fact that it was just Juventus fans who dies, yet the rioting was done by both sets of fans. Still a terrible tragedy. Yes it was also UEFA.
Right, so a unique situation that was under the auspices of a different body and a punishment awarded twenty years ago is the basis of your argument here?
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:34   #19
pig
1up on you

ya
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:37   #20
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...06/4921696.stm

Turns out turkey didnt even make it to the tournament.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:39   #21
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
At France 98, FIFA (and Blatter) repeatedly emphasised that they would not be expelling teams for the behaviour of their fans, and went on to specifically censure the germans, not the english.

Better luck next time, foo'.
What happened in France 98, was used to backup his threat to have us removed in Euro2000,
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:42   #22
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohn
Replace Turkey with Poland then

Last edited by pig; 19 Apr 2006 at 13:48.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:42   #23
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
Turns out turkey didnt even make it to the tournament.
Had they of made it, would Mr Blatter have kicked them out i wonder......
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:47   #24
pig
1up on you

doubt it
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:48   #25
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Berlin is like a mini Turkey iirc.

England need to worry about their fans behaving more than anything else. Time and time again they have proven they cannot do this.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:53   #26
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
Berlin is like a mini Turkey iirc.

England need to worry about their fans behaving more than anything else. Time and time again they have proven they cannot do this.
Have you seen the reports about Polish fans?

Also your lot are not exactly whiter than white

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...s+hibs&pl=true
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:00   #27
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

my grandad is polish and I hear a lot about them. Wisla recently banned all their hooligans then the next game nobody turned up to the stadium in protest.

Thats not Rangers vs Hibs btw as thats in Dundee where I live!

I think Scotland's travelling support compared with England's tells a clear picture (national team wise)
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:01   #28
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

This should be god for england. When they loose three points atleast they have an excuse for not winning the tournament.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:08   #29
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
my grandad is polish and I hear a lot about them. Wisla recently banned all their hooligans then the next game nobody turned up to the stadium in protest.
They banned the Ultra's for 10 games as far as i know, and in protest around 4000 supporters went to the stadium but stayed outside of it.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:12   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
What happened in France 98, was used to backup his threat to have us removed in Euro2000,
Oh I see, we're being irrational aren't we. Well, I can safely say that England'll get kicked out because Blatter thinks female footballers should wear hotpants.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:13   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It shouldn't be a problem, as we'll finish 2nd in the group and get knocked by Germany in the 2nd round.