User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:30   #51
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

their
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:32   #52
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
their
this post is utterly hilarious.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:42   #53
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Sweet, sarcasm right?
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:43   #54
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nope
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:44   #55
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

Can you imagine their reactions when they find out that you're gay and Chinese? Best to break the news now.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 20:42   #56
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Those who are unwilling to make concessions for love will never know love.

SS is willing to make concessions for himself because of his tremendous self love. Whether he is using the girl, whether he is causing anyone else to be uncomfortable is immaterial because it is what HE wants.

Isn't SS the one that is obsessed with his own body?

Frankly, I think that the situation has been turned around. The girl aquaintance (I don't think friend seems appropriate) sounds like a more mature individual than SS.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 22:45   #57
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I don't think you really know me.

Ofcourse up till some point I am willing to make concessions, but these parents are really ****ing retarded. They're the kind of people and especially her mother that wants to know with who she speaks over msn, over phone. If she tells her its not her business she starts to act whiny and badly threatenend.

You see that I sleep over at their house, every other weekend? I am a 29 year old person with my own house. You don't see the arkwardness in this? Actually I can live with like once in two weeks, I don't mind my social circle joking about that to me, but these people want to see us more often spending time at their house, I know you're an older person so I really would like to know? This is normal in your opinion?

From my girlfriend self I just expect she let me be who I am, I treat her exactly the same. It works out really good, except her parents, they just can't handle seeing her becoming an adult. Because her mother doesn't seem to have much anything else in life.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 22:51   #58
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd take her home on the Sunday night but the rest is bullshit.

BUT THAT'S JUST ME!
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 23:25   #59
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll say what I always say in 'relationship' threads.

There are only two rules - what a man can do, and what a man can't do. (Thanks, Jack.)

You can whinge and bitch on here about the problem and get a load of people saying 'oh totally, her parents are really being unreasonable' but by doing so you can't change the fact that her parents have a huge influence on her life. Her family is how it is, no matter how you or anyone else here thinks it 'should' be. What you can do in this situation is maybe decide to do what her parents want, or not do what they want and deal with the consequences - I'm sure you can hazard a guess at what they might be, more than I can, certainly - or you can try to change the situation, maybe by talking to her or her parents. What you can't do is just decide how things 'should' be, and force them to be like that.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 23:44   #60
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
What you can't do is just decide how things 'should' be, and force them to be like that.

That's exactly what they're doing in fact.

But you are right, and I already know what will happen. Completely nothing from my side. I enjoy how we where doing our relationship, same goes for her. They're having a problem, not us and certainly not me*. She shouldn't have a problem either as they really can't force her into anything, she isn't that submissive but ofcourse she'll have shit over this at home as she lives with them.

I just can't stand narrowminded ****s, thinking different of me at the moment I shave off my hair.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 23:51   #61
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Silversmoke you never quoted my ABSOLUTELY GENIUS comment :(((
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 00:00   #62
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I refuse to travel 1,5 every sundaynight to bring her back to her parents, just to return back home which will take another 1,5 hours. She's old enough to get in the bloody train herself. Also, it would imply that it would be better to sleep over at her house at sundays, which in that context is. However, that again will implicate that it will become a structural thing, sleeping over at her parents house at sundays. Those things are the things I want to avoid. I am not willing to put in such commitment, getting obligated to spend certain amounts of times at a set day/time for week in week out.

I already explained this to her at the start of the relationship, she agrees and understands, and is even charmed by this way as it's exactly the oposite what her parents brought her up with. I am not saying at all she has to adapt to me, I just explain how I do my things and I do not expect her to follow. Following all kinds of bullshit is exactly what she had to do for years.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 10 Nov 2005 at 01:26.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 00:52   #63
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should have had more sex with her family.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:11   #64
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

SS

tl;dr
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 10:05   #65
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And I thought I had problems with the mad woman when I was married to.

I'm so glad I divorced her.

When I say glad, I mean over the fecking moon.

and when I say divorced, I mean slit her throat, dismembered her and buried the body parts at various points while travelling up the M6.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 12:20   #66
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Have you shagged her on a mule yet?

or better yet have u shagged a mule?
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 14:39   #67
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

The first thing i would do is admit that im only shaving my hair so short because i'm going bald at 29.

The second thing i would do is throw out my collection of "high skool hunniez" dvd's so that your girlfriend doesnt find out that youve been hanging outside school playgrounds for the last 8 years.

The third thing i would do is maybe grow up a little bit and accept that if some older dude came round and ****ed your daughter, you might want to get to know them. When theres an age gap like 9 years, unfortunately for you you're not in a position to "take it slow, take it easy", because simply, you're robbing the pooty off some younger chick.

The fourth thing i would do is PM Theamion and see if he has a spot for you on his hockey team. That seems to keep most of you dutchies out of trouble.

The fifth thing i would do is put a little more effort into your posts, because this one was almost ok. The "omg dude underline mock-idontgiveashit" style actually almost fooled me into believing this was anything more than the ramblings of a clogger that wants the internet to ask him how large his penis is so he can smirk and go "wudnt u lyk 2 no". A little more style, and the complete lack of substance you're known for may be irrelevant.

Now, hold me closer tiny dancer.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 14:58   #68
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
I am an angry and very sad tosser who is not really in the position of telling people how they should write and set up their posts as my own posts are horrible shipwrecks, also I use a completely retarded IRC log signature, this is already pretty ****ing pathetic but it's also quoting something I said myself, now I need to shut the **** up and ask JJ for a ban because I do not belong in here. Sorry for being a mentally challenged faggot
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 15:06   #69
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Holy shit theres a lot of anger in that quote baldy Calm down. Get the girl to bring you your pipe and slippers already
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 15:14   #70
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i haven't read the thread, does it involve sex or it is really not worth it?
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 15:19   #71
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Just move on, there is nothing to see anymore.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 16:08   #72
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

Is this tawdry exhibition of pointless faggotry finally drawing to a close?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 18:17   #73
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Yup, and SS is still refusing to accept the truth.

Well, either that or he just doesn't care how he affects other peoples lives.

P.S not trying to be mean, telling it as i sees it.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 18:45   #74
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
The first thing i would do is admit that im only shaving my hair so short because i'm going bald at 29.

The second thing i would do is throw out my collection of "high skool hunniez" dvd's so that your girlfriend doesnt find out that youve been hanging outside school playgrounds for the last 8 years.

The third thing i would do is maybe grow up a little bit and accept that if some older dude came round and ****ed your daughter, you might want to get to know them. When theres an age gap like 9 years, unfortunately for you you're not in a position to "take it slow, take it easy", because simply, you're robbing the pooty off some younger chick.

The fourth thing i would do is PM Theamion and see if he has a spot for you on his hockey team. That seems to keep most of you dutchies out of trouble.

The fifth thing i would do is put a little more effort into your posts, because this one was almost ok. The "omg dude underline mock-idontgiveashit" style actually almost fooled me into believing this was anything more than the ramblings of a clogger that wants the internet to ask him how large his penis is so he can smirk and go "wudnt u lyk 2 no". A little more style, and the complete lack of substance you're known for may be irrelevant.

Now, hold me closer tiny dancer.
how rare it is that i agree with eJohn...
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:14   #75
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Truths on planet yahwe:

SilverSmoke is a 29 year old child.

11 year olds who survive on the street are adults.

20 year old girls (who aren't mature mentally) deserve to be treated better then other woman.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:22   #76
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I think I tread her rather well.

Also it becomes more and more clear to me that I am not specificially the problem. She told me a lot about her mother and also how she reacted on previous boyfriends. I am going to get to the conclusion that dear mama is afraid to lose her daughter to adult life and don't want to see her little girl become older. Her dad knows this but he has problems not supporting the hysterical moods of her mother, actually he seems fine with the current situation between me and his daughter.
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:24   #77
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I am going to get to the conclusion that dear mama is afraid to lose her daughter to adult life and don't want to stop seeing her little girl become older.
It's typical of mothers tbh.

They have this alleged "sixth sense".
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:33   #78
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think I tread her rather well.

Also it becomes more and more clear to me that I am not specificially the problem. She told me a lot about her mother and also how she reacted on previous boyfriends. I am going to get to the conclusion that dear mama is afraid to lose her daughter to adult life and don't want to see her little girl become older. Her dad knows this but he has problems not supporting the hysterical moods of her mother, actually he seems fine with the current situation between me and his daughter.
This is why you can't be bothered to make sure she gets home OK?

I'm not sure I follow the logic...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:43   #79
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

She gets home ok, her father picks her up if she has spend a weekend at my house because he insisted on it. If they really want I take her home, I will ofcourse. The point is, it's not really the problem, she can perfectly go with public transport. These are just all sticks to hit her with grabbed by her hysterical mother. She did that with every boyfriend she came home with after a little while.
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:50   #80
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Her mother beat her previous boyfriends with sticks?

Someone should call the police.

Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:57   #81
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

What are you searching for old man?
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 22:02   #82
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
no no he explained his reasons for that above

apparently it would eat into his 'mirror time'
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 22:06   #83
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
What are you searching for old man?
What are we all searching for? Personally, this evening I'm searching for a decent bottle of tonic so I can spend some quality time in front of my PC talking bollocks and ignoring anything that's gone on in this thread as it was tedious to be begin with, got worse in the middle and is now drawing out a long and painful death as people jab it with sticks to see if there's any life left in it.

Any chance you could make a thread that isn;t about your personal life/physique/wish to anally rape Les Dawson?

Unread 11 Nov 2005, 22:13   #84
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

I'm not sure I follow the logic...
Anyone who would accompany their girlfriend on a 90 minute train journey, make sure she got off ok, then make a 90 minute train journey back home, every single week, is a lunatic. Trains arent normally dangerous; she isnt going to get eaten by monsters just because Silversmoke isnt there to threaten them with his bulging muscles and gigantic penis.

Having said that, 3 hours spent making meaningless train journeys is still 3 hours that arent spent posting threads about his girlfriend on the internet, so it might not be that bad an idea.

Last edited by Nodrog; 11 Nov 2005 at 22:34.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 00:24   #85
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Silversmoke you never quoted my ABSOLUTELY GENIUS comment ((

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

BUT THAT'S JUST ME!

Aw bless, sheer genius if ever I saw it