User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Sep 2005, 13:44   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Marilyn's adventures in clubland (Disjointed rubbish)

I have noticed that clubs (as a whole) and me often don't mix.

I don't really know what it is. I think it stems from overexpectations. It's particularly pronounced with regards to clubs I haven't visited before. I either expect the music, people, or general decor to be better than they actually turn out to be. Or I expect there to be a dearth of 'pullable' people to be there. I also seem to never have enough money to drink myself into oblivion, hence I usually have only one or two pints. I don't think this does much for my mood.

In consequence, I always seem to leave clubs in a worse mood than when I entered them.

And I really can't pull, either. My heart goes out to people who can, because it's simply beyond me. If anyone does show me anything that could be contrued as a come on, I either don't really enagage with them, or I say something that I regret, or I'm just too tired to bother.

And I can never decide whether a person is coming onto me or not. Really desperate people make it obvious (Presumably so you can avoid them like the plague ASAP), but other people are too bloody fickle to my mind.

In the last few months, for example, I've had people who could possibly have been coming onto me, or they could have just been flirting, or they could have been doing something else entirely. I just don't know.

For example, I had one chap who kept on telling me about a skin-tight catsuit he was going to wear the next evening on a trip to the Wendyhouse (A Leeds club).

Was this a come-on? Buggered if I know.

I decided to test the waters, so to speak. Apparently his zip had bust on his jeans, and so while dancing I did a mock-grab for his balls.

He didn't seem to a mind. In fact he said, "You can have them if you want."

But was this merely a flirt? I don't know.

Another boy (I call him that as he was only 17/18) was sticking to me like glue and was talking to me in animated fashion. But he didn't show anything that I could pick up on. The most I got was ahead resting on my should for a fraction of a second.

What kind of come-on is that?

But some people do genuinely piss me off, though. For example, a girl came up to me in the same club as this boy and asked, in afriendly and semi-serious manner:

"Are you Oscar Wilde?"

"Err, no dear. But I wish I was!"

What in god's name can you say to that kind of thing? Did Oscar Widle wear leather 2-inch platform boots and a pin-stripe suit? No. So what was the reason for her asking this?

"It must be the hair!"

:0

Yes, quite.

The upshot of this was that I told her that she should go and see a production of the Importance of Being Earnest and failing that should watch the recent film remake of it, which was quite a good attempt, all things considered.

I suppose the main point of this thread was to demonstrate how insecure and socially retarded I am and I thank you for (not) reading. In conclusion, if people are coming onto me, would they kindly draw their penises out and wave them about as an obvious signal.

Thank you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 13:51   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Marilyn's adventures in clubland (Disjointed rubbish)

Clubs are great, but if I rely on just alcohol then I generally find I have to end the night earlier than I would want to (alcohol tends to make awfully tired once it's gets to about 2 or 3am).

I've never pulled while sober / not horribly mashed. Therefore, I have no idea of what happens. I suspect violence is involved, or merely racism : "Hey, you look white - you'll do!" or something equally embarrassing and unrepeatable.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 14:02   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

seems like an appropriate place to repost this (very) old link
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 14:18   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Clubs are great, but if I rely on just alcohol then I generally find I have to end the night earlier than I would want to (alcohol tends to make awfully tired once it's gets to about 2 or 3am).
is it the alcohol? or is it all the things you're doing while drunk that you don't remember. Maybe you're trying to pull by doing some energetic dancing.... or something.
Quote:
I've never pulled while sober / not horribly mashed. Therefore, I have no idea of what happens. I suspect violence is involved, or merely racism : "Hey, you look white - you'll do!" or something equally embarrassing and unrepeatable.
I assume you find someone equally drunk? Although if you don't you can't exactly say "er, what did we actually say/do last night? I was plastered and don't remember. Who are you btw?"
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 21:33   #5
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
For example, I had one chap who kept on telling me about a skin-tight catsuit he was going to wear the next evening on a trip to the Wendyhouse (A Leeds club).Was this a come-on? Buggered if I know.I decided to test the waters, so to speak. Apparently his zip had bust on his jeans, and so while dancing I did a mock-grab for his balls. He didn't seem to a mind. In fact he said, "You can have them if you want." But was this merely a flirt? I don't know.
He wanted sex.

Quote:
Another boy (I call him that as he was only 17/18) was sticking to me like glue and was talking to me in animated fashion. But he didn't show anything that I could pick up on. The most I got was a head resting on my should for a fraction of a second. What kind of come-on is that?
He was not sure if he wanted sex with you. He only wants sex with someone who is considerate of his feelings. He liked you, but he was not sure if you were or an asshole or not.

Quote:
But some people do genuinely piss me off, though. For example, a girl came up to me in the same club as this boy and asked, in a friendly and semi-serious manner: "Are you Oscar Wilde?" "Err, no dear. But I wish I was!" What in god's name can you say to that kind of thing? Did Oscar Widle wear leather 2-inch platform boots and a pin-stripe suit? No. So what was the reason for her asking this? "It must be the hair!"
She wanted sex. She is just inept.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 21:40   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

2inch platform boots??? HELLO?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 21:41   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
2inch platform boots??? HELLO?
he's a goth??? WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 22:56   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

2inch earplugs??? HELLO?

¬ ¬
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 01:01   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Frequently nowadays I'm never bothered unless I'm desperately in need of sex. I just find it an excuse (well I'm going to be drunk anyways but **** it) to do a lot of drinking and generally do, or provoke someone into doing, something amusing.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 01:51   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I knew anything about gay sex or even wanted to, I'd post something in this thread, but as it is, I won't.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 01:54   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i've seen the way you look at me ...
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 03:08   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Im a bit confused, so I will try to sum this up (now please let me know if Im wrong somewhere):

MM is a bisexual goth with a certain lack of social ability, who wants to be asexual.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 04:02   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So long as there is sex in there some place I think he would be happy!
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 04:22   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Im a bit confused, so I will try to sum this up (now please let me know if Im wrong somewhere):

MM is a bisexual goth with a certain lack of social ability, who wants to be asexual.
yes.

there are many boxes

many many

into which we can pigeon hole.

your's is clearly labeled 'shit'
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 07:40   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
is it the alcohol? or is it all the things you're doing while drunk that you don't remember. Maybe you're trying to pull by doing some energetic dancing.... or something.
If I sit in my chair at home and drink alcohol continuously for 5-6 hours I tend to get pretty tired. But yeah, whatever the cause is, alcohol is definitely not "enough" some nights.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 12:15   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If I sit in my chair at home and drink alcohol continuously for 5-6 hours I tend to get pretty tired. But yeah, whatever the cause is, alcohol is definitely not "enough" some nights.
How was the goth club?
And why the hell were you up so early? (or late...)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 14:38   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
How was the goth club?
It was great.
Quote:
And why the hell were you up so early? (or late...)
I haven't slept yet. I think I had some speed in something I took and I haven't been able to sleep. I also had to take an overweight American girl home.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 14:43   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is this the same one we were talking about earlier?
how many bruises did she end up with?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 15:02   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I suspect Texan is coming to this thread to tell Dante that the american girl wasnt overveight.

Come on Texan!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 09:52   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
is this the same one we were talking about earlier?
how many bruises did she end up with?
Yes it was, but I didn't sleep with her, thankfully. I did try to break her fingers though, I'm not sure why.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 09:56   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

because she's fat, so you were going to break her fingers to stop her eating, so she would become thin and pretteh?
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 11:46   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now, i may not be the best person in the world at "pulling people", i wholeheartedly agree to this.

however, if i attempted to grab a young ladies genitals and she said i could "have them" i believe i would be able to take the hint.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 14:37   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Yes it was, but I didn't sleep with her, thankfully. I did try to break her fingers though, I'm not sure why.
Usually the girls try and break the guys fingers, don't they?
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 14:41   #24
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

I've found the best part of clubs to be the anticipation, and the drinking beforehand. Whether in a house, or at pubs, you seem to drink faster in anticipation of the night ending in a club. Its invariably dissapointing if you arent drunk enough, but it does seem to feel like some sort of united goal to aim for at the end of the night. Theres no "im tired, ill just have a couple" syndrome like you sometimes get with drinking in a pub.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 14:42   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Marilyn's adventures in clubland (Disjointed rubbish)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
He wanted sex.
You never really struck me as the sort who would know much about the intricacies of come-on signals from gay men.

I suppose it takes all sorts.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 14:46   #26
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't ever remember having a good time in a club.
Bars, restaurants, gigs -yes; but not in clubs.
The fact my friends are there is nice, but the fact the music is invariably rubbish, it's too loud to talk to your friends and the people are mostly morons puts me off a bit too much.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 14:47   #27
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
but the fact the music is invariably rubbish, it's too loud to talk to your friends and the people are mostly morons puts me off a bit too much.
You're so picky
Everyone is half drunk and looking for someone else to pull. That's what clubs exist for.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 14:50   #28
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Anyone who needs to get drunk to pull isn't likely to be someone I'd get on with.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 14:53   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
and the people are mostly morons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Everyone is half drunk and looking for someone else to pull.
Quote:
Anyone who needs to get drunk to pull isn't likely to be someone I'd get on with.
You've already indicated why :-)
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 14:55   #30
Weeks
Banned

*CLAPS HANDS WILDLY*
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 15:03   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
he's a goth??? WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW200.php

Those are them.

[/showing off]
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 15:05   #32
Appocomaster
PA Team

pretty impressive... :P
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 16:12   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

To me those boots looks like "How to f*** up my knees more than they already are", "uncomfy as hell", "bad for my feet" and "Im not going to wear those publicly even if someone pays me 100 quid".

But, every man to his own taste.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 16:59   #34
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

Those are them.

[/showing off]

i think they are rather silly actually
but then i wear this sort of thing

m
x
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:00   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Those are them.

[/showing off]
i thought i made my feelings perfectly clear when you were looking at things in the £80 range. oh dear oh dear.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:03   #36
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i think they are rather silly actually
but then i wear this sort of thing

m
x
Chocolate coloured?!? I'm sorry, but what? It's a weird colour. I'd wear MM's boots before those. Probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i thought i made my feelings perfectly clear when you were looking at things in the £80 range. oh dear oh dear.
"Don't spend that much unless it's on drink or football?"
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:35   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
To me those boots looks like "How to f*** up my knees more than they already are",
Why would you hurt your knees?

Quote:
"uncomfy as hell",
They're actually very comfortable. As with a lot of these boots, the emphasis is primarily on the look, rather than comfort, but you shouldn't feel really uncomfy in them. They've been a little tight with me so far, but that's because them up to a size 11, and I am a size 12. Amazingly, they fitted very well. If you don't have ridiculously big feet like me, then they should be really good on feet. The main problem is learning to walk in them.

They're certainly a lot better than New Rocks, which are not hugely different in price, and are made of much more inferior materials.

Madi's boots bring to mind the phrase 'neither use nor ornament'. But that's just me.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 19:42   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Why would you hurt your knees?
Simply becouse I have already damaged them, due to jogging and miliary service, and I therefore need extra good shoes (I only use Ecco or sneakers).

When it comes to comfyness, I have quite large feet (45-47 in our sizes) and clompy feets. Besides that, I would belive that the walking "style" your forced to use in order to wear em, would damage your feets/legs. But perhaps this is just predjudice from seeing to many clumsy girls walk around in high-heeled shoes.