User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2008, 21:49   #51
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For all those outthere wanting to hear something about brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
heh
Now, now it's not polite to bring attention to 'special' people.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2008, 01:53   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For all those outthere wanting to hear something about brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
You seem to think its fair this quotas stuff, am i rite?
You are wrong. But feel free to reduce everything down to a simplistic for/against argument if you want. I do the same all the time.

Quote:
Let me tell you this much. There are public schools in brazil. There are public libraries. My very fiancée studied in a public school, and as she could not afford books she was most of the time in public libraries.
[..snip...]
A fella that could not score 39 points ( i must stress that this is for medicine, the most competitive test) has never sat down to read a free book you can take in the public library. Has never stayed after a class in school, asking the teacher to give more material to study. Has never studied late at night after a hard day´s work. Never choose studying at home over going to the beach, hanging out with friends or family. I know me and my girl have, and we still do much of it.
I think you seem to have discovered that life is not always fair. Yeah, quotas are shit. That's not news.
Quote:
we´ve got ourselves a nice army, feeding with the most profitable bussiness ever: Drugs, which you rich people of the world so readly consume. On the other side we´ve got our own army, which is feeded with our taxes.
Are you suggesting all those killed by the police are in the pay of the cartels? Given the flow of history, this seems unlikely.

Quote:
You must have seen the footage of a police helicopter shooting at 'innocent' people running a few months ago, right?
No. I'm not even sure that made the news here. It doesn't sound particularly noteworthy.
Quote:
He was hit during an operation, died instantly, and his body was hanging from the helicopter for several minutes, until they decided what to do with it.
Sounds very tragic. What's your point? Man in high risk job get's killed, unlookers unamazed.
Quote:
And on the sanitation/NHS stuff, I am also all for it. the problem is that, as said before, all money taken from people to do just that goes into the workers party allies pockets. With the absurd ammount of money they take, they could have fixed this a long long time ago, but they havent.
Finished what? Building an NHS? And do you think the corruption started with the little imperialist Lula? Or is it likely that some of the things the PT were (correctly) slammed for doing, other parties had done before?

Quote:
How much do you think it costs us?
Corrupt minorities looting your treasuries is hardly a sign that the masses control anything in your country.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote