User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2007, 16:53   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I would like to congratulate G.K. Zhukov

on, after years of hard work, finally becoming a dangerous subversive! Yes, China believes that we hold the seeds of their destruction, that we will infect pure Chinese minds with ideas of revolution and deviance.

However, they are not blocking PlasticBrilliance. Obviously this is because all the true revolutionaries have stayed here. But, members of plastic brilliance, may I suggest you test the might of China's firewall? How soon can you get blocked? Go!

http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/test/
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 20:36   #2
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: I would like to congratulate G.K. Zhukov

1st time ...

tried my webmail address (unseenuniversity.zzn.com, yes i'm a pratchett fan)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:19   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
However, they are not blocking PlasticBrilliance. Obviously this is because all the true revolutionaries have stayed here.
Spot on I guess
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 23:07   #4
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
did you ever think to climb down off your libertarian pedestal hebdomad and maybe consider that limiting the scope of the internet for the chinese population might actually be for their own good? why do you think they have slitty eyes?
they don't deal well with broad spectrums.
[/genetics]
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 23:20   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"and furry ban" is an anagram of "barnyard fun"

just so you knew, like.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 03:06   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd be interested if they have a (auto generated) comment in their db explaining the grounds for a sites banning. A private forum I use with 8 or 9 friends was on their ban list a while ago (but is now OK), despite the link never being publicly advertised and you needing an account just to see the subforum list. I presume they have their own Google spider type thing which is systematically blocking all forums.

If the CCP had any brains they'd let people read half the drivel prople put on Blogspot et al, it's usually compelling evidence for curtailing freedom of speech and the decadence of western civilisation.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 18:30   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I guess China have never been discussed over at PB. I figure they are blocking sites with certain keywords.

Interesting site though!