User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 16:52   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[E/N] "Viewers of a nervous disposition are advised to look away ... now"

"you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

- Homer (Simpson)

... and carriage after carriage continues to pile into the train wreck that is my love life

Anyways, not eating all day and then going drinking is never a good idea.

I'm not particularly bright with regards to alcohol so i guess i could maybe be forgiven for making that mistake.

Maybe.

Met Laura at 7.

She leaned in for mutual kisses on the cheek as soon as i arrived.

I took this as a good sign.

Went to the Bier Halle Republic

Stayed there till closing (at 12).

Her last train was at 23:12 (i checked before i met her) but she never mentioned going for it.

Chat seemed to be fine we were sitting close together.

She used my mobile a couple of times (as her coverage was shit) out of my view (which i was a bit :hmmmmmm: about but nevermind).

Left the Bier Halle and went to Frankenstein's (at her suggestions).

Stayed there till closing again.

It's in Frankensteins that things went kinda ... "bad".

Now there are two options.

Option 1.) The two girls were her friends and she pretended that she didnt know them.

Option 2.) The two girls were lesbians.

One of the girls kept on trying to drag Laura over to their table.

One of the girls kept on pestering Laura to dance with her.

One of the girls ended up dancing with Laura.

Laura, not me.

I was at no point in this situation part of the equation.

At a couple of points Laura disappeared for a while with one of the girls.

Anyways my memory is kinda hazy towards the end of the night.

I can remember putting her in a taxi.

I'm not sure how angry* i appeared to her i mean i was trying to restrain myself but "who knows".

I went and got something to eat.

I got a can of Irn bru.

After finishing my food i went looking for a taxi.

I was very pissed off especially when no taxi's seemed to be about.

VERY pissed off.

So, so, so, so, soooooooooooooooooooooooo.

So anyways.

With a pretty full can of juice as i was passing an iron spike railing i thought "**** it" and smashed the can down with a fair amount of force on the railing to leave the squewered can as a testament to my manly anger ....

... only the can skited out of my hand which lead to ...

... me absolutely ****ing my hand off the spike.

Blood was pissing everywhere.

A nice deep, deep gash**.

3 hours in casualty and my phone died after a minute of me getting there.

I wasnt actually going to be treated after 3 hours.

After an hour or two i was placed in a "booth".

At the 3 hour mark i'd had enough and asked a nurse where the exit was.

They basically went "you need your tetnus jab, you shouldn't leave, give me a min"

So i got seen to** (took to Doctor like 15 seconds to examine my hand then the nurse treated the wound / gave me my jab).

When they cleaned the blood away i could see the white of a bit of fat in the wound.

I got home about half six charged my phoned texted the girl asking if she got home ok and haven't heard anything since.

THE END

*don't question it ... it seemed to me that ANOTHER ****ING GIRL was hitting on my date and she was playing along which fair play prolly makes me a jealous type of person but i didnt think i was asking for too much ON A ****ING FIRST DATE!

** dont even bother