User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 16:51   #1
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Me, myself and Remy(A lovesong for stupidity)

My discussion with Remy about my fleetnames this round.

Was planning on waiting for the bash submission to come through, but it's taking forever.
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 18:19   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Me, myself and Remy(A lovesong for stupidity)

Our multihunters don't just preserve game morality, they also educate!
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 18:26   #3
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
In this case they made a decision based upon assumptions. That's pretty much the main issue I have with it. It's enough that they are already executive and judicative in one instance, adding "assumption" as suffice for action is just not doing any good.
On the other hand, if some players (especially from the alliance I am in) could sometimes stop trying to take the piss out of everything MH would have an easier life.
One way or another, everyone knows that such decisions only make people want to challenge the MH even more in some ways, while there are actually far worse things going on repeatedly.
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 18:52   #4
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Yes! I was wondering what those ovens were for when I went to Aushwitz Birkenau as part of the course on genocide some years back!
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 18:57   #5
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This thread is terrible. For anyone who didn't already know Sun was a bit of a dickhead....

SURPRISE.

Other than that, I have no idea why you think that log, or any part of it, is remotely funny enough to be on bash, as low as that standard is.
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 19:02   #6
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

i imagine its cause of this part

"they were logged and shaved clean, given a shower

[14:34:51] <remy|afk> and then throw into massive ovens and burnt alive"

which is wrong. but im not sure? i think remy made the right decision, and was actually very lenient in believing the cover story tzu made up. also pretty tolerant of sun tzu tryin to take the piss, cant really complain too much about it heartless imo.
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 19:18   #7
Oizo

Oizo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
In this case they made a decision based upon assumptions. That's pretty much the main issue I have with it. It's enough that they are already executive and judicative in one instance, adding "assumption" as suffice for action is just not doing any good.
On the other hand, if some players (especially from the alliance I am in) could sometimes stop trying to take the piss out of everything MH would have an easier life.
One way or another, everyone knows that such decisions only make people want to challenge the MH even more in some ways, while there are actually far worse things going on repeatedly.
I saw those fleets in my galstatus too, and that actually made me search for the button to report shit like that for the first time since the last 8 rounds or something like that. You are right, its fun to mock but there are some lines you shouldnt cross.
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 19:38   #8
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

They weren't generally burned alive, the jews.
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 20:46   #9
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
i imagine its cause of this part

"they were logged and shaved clean, given a shower

[14:34:51] <remy|afk> and then throw into massive ovens and burnt alive"

which is wrong. but im not sure? i think remy made the right decision, and was actually very lenient in believing the cover story tzu made up. also pretty tolerant of sun tzu tryin to take the piss, cant really complain too much about it heartless imo.
Funny, that was my m8s objection too, that Remy was historically inaccurate :P

Ok, let's make this clear, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ****ING CLOSED FOR THAT. The fact that I wasn't, and that he accepted the bullshit story I made up is what I found funny. Even though Achi is trying to pretend like he didn't giggle a bit when he first read this log
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 21:43   #10
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

You are seriously an asshole. All I got to say.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 22:06   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why should you be closed for that?

what someone THINK you meant is of no importance imo. all 3 fleetnames are 100% valid, and are well within the eula.
I liked the fleetnames! might use them next round, and use the same finnish tradition story. if its approved once, it got to be aproved again!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 22:26   #12
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by remy|afk
jews use to be shipped to camps, givien a shave and a shower, and then waiting togoto the ovens
i'm pretty sure from my history lessons that they were sent to the showers because it was somewhere they would go willingly, which is when they introduced fatal gas to the shower block.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 22:37   #13
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This is what PA has come to.

Awesome.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 22:48   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

would this be an e-cool place to say that there never was any holocaust?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 00:47   #15
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

this is very sad

not just that the multihunters didnt close
not just cause of this thread not beeing removed
not just cause that if you step over some lines it is nowhere near funny anymore
not just cause some ppl really think they need to start a discussion about if they got shaved or not shaved or brought to the ovens or whatever
not just cause this thread is even getting attention and others get to see the stupidity of Multihunters and Admins (wtf @ your reply Appoco)
not just cause some ppl think its funny to ride on that train and make lame jokes about it (@wishmaster)

millions of people died in Birkenau, Auschwitz etc...
in the most brutal way you could imagine
and no foolish **** around is allowed to make jokes about it
shame on all of you

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 00:55   #16
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
shame on all of you
You missed Siberia from your ww2 crimelist
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 01:09   #17
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
this is very sad

not just that the multihunters didnt close
not just cause of this thread not beeing removed
not just cause that if you step over some lines it is nowhere near funny anymore
not just cause some ppl really think they need to start a discussion about if they got shaved or not shaved or brought to the ovens or whatever
not just cause this thread is even getting attention and others get to see the stupidity of Multihunters and Admins (wtf @ your reply Appoco)
not just cause some ppl think its funny to ride on that train and make lame jokes about it (@wishmaster)

shame on all of you
You made me giggle ^^

Personally I prefer the Sovjet genocide of the Gulags. Or the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. Bhor wars in South Africa. But you don't hear much of them, guess they didn't have such great PR behind them. That's why it's bloody funny to pretend not to have heard of the holocaust, because it's so ****ing hypocritical how we should all be tip-toeing around the subject, so venerable, and yet most of us remain completely oblivious of the other countless genocides through history.

And don't give me that bullshit about the holocaust being more methodical or more engineered. Each society uses what technical capability they have available to them and what means they deem least taxing.

ps. Fun fact, the Jews were not the population hit hardest by the Holocaust, the Romani were. Bet most of you've never read that in a history textbook?
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 01:20   #18
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
You made me giggle ^^

Personally I prefer the Sovjet genocide of the Gulags. Or the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. Bhor wars in South Africa. But you don't hear much of them, guess they didn't have such great PR behind them. That's why it's bloody funny to pretend not to have heard of the holocaust, because it's so ****ing hypocritical how we should all be tip-toeing around the subject, so venerable, and yet most of us remain completely oblivious of the other countless genocides through history.

And don't give me that bullshit about the holocaust being more methodical or more engineered. Each society uses what technical capability they have available to them and what means they deem least taxing.

ps. Fun fact, the Jews were not the population hit hardest by the Holocaust, the Romani were. Bet most of you've never read that in a history textbook?
what do you want ?
i am nowhere saying only hitler did this
not saying he only did it to jews, i am aware a lot of sinti & roma died there also, retarded ppl etc etc
but whats the point of your post ?

custer & co massacred indians
stalin killed a lot of ethnic groups in the sovjet union
and many many more names you can add to the list
your orginial comment was about the holocaust, so why would i start to talk about african ppl or indians ?

worst thing is that you make me even reply to your lame argumentation
and no there is nowhere a point in my post with funny things to laugh about

what you think someone who lost his grandparents in birkenau or somewhere else in the holocaust would think about your fleetnames ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 01:33   #19
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Gonna sink like a ****ing stone on bash. I'm going to make a point to downgrade it if it gets on there just cause you wasted my time in reading this garbage.
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 02:28   #20
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
what you think someone who lost his grandparents in birkenau or somewhere else in the holocaust would think about your fleetnames ?
Unless you mean to tell me you did, then I suppose that'd be between me and them, and not your pc-police, would it not? Who are you to tell them how they should react, or to curtail my right to find whatever I so may to be funny? Perhaps the dictatorial vein still pulses strong in dear old Germany it seems...
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 03:14   #21
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

M0rph3us its not worth the effort.
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 08:08   #22
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Sun_Tzu, ure really an arse.. this is amazing how sick and retarded ppl there can b in PA..

Shouldnt such fag b banned or nething ?
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 08:20   #23
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
Sun_Tzu, ure really an arse.. this is amazing how sick and retarded ppl there can b in PA..

Shouldnt such fag b banned or nething ?
You just used words for homosexuals and mentally disabled people as derogatory remarks and yet you think you're so much better than me? Hypocracy is a beautiful thing!
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 08:25   #24
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You made me giggle ^^

So because it happened elsewhere too but that didn't get as much attention it suddenly makes the holocaust a fun thing to laugh with?

If your fleetnames had been even a little bit funny I wouldn't have mind, but they aren't, they're just rude.
Sometimes there's a thin line between a comedian and being an asshole, in this case however the word comedy doesn't even come to mind.

What's even worse is that you're appearantly very proud of yourself, and like to show of your 'greatness' to everybody and make fun of them when they get a bit upset.
Seriously, go **** yourself...

PS: I allready know you'll reply in your arrogant fashion, shouting about some historical facts & other genocides, but I really don't give a damn.

PPS: have you printed out the log + this forumpost and given it a nice place in your room yet? Perhaps for later masturbation purposes

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 08:43   #25
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You just used words for homosexuals and mentally disabled people as derogatory remarks and yet you think you're so much better than me? Hypocracy is a beautiful thing!
yes sorry for that, used a wrong word there.. also sorry for all the homosexuals there that i might have offended with comparing u guys with Sun_Tzu..

still that dosent change the fact that u seriously need some proffesional help
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 09:10   #26
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Matters of offense and sensibility are so subjective it's stupid to even bother threatening closure for them.

If my grandfather was stung to death by wasps, can I claim the killerbees ally to be(e) offensively named? Perhaps.

It's important to realise that someone is offended by everything and therefore it's stupid to bother making value judgements on what is or isn't offended.

Keep it simple - sexual words, swear words, etc - closed. 'Offensive' is too broad a spectrum and people should keep their nose out of it. Especially when the MH team is, no offence, not the sharpest bunch of tools in the shed.
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 09:12   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wonder if you came up with those names yourself though.......

by the way could you stop making jokes about WWII? My grandfather died in one of the camps ........

He fell off a guard tower while on duty...........
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 10:34   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

hehe.

Seriously, people care way too much about way too many things. its over 60 years ago now. when can we make jokes about it / talk about it without being 100% politically correct? People are making Fritzl jokes already

I ve seen planet names with stalin / cesar etc etc which no one bothered about. But if someone used an HISTORICALLY important person from germany, its suddenly racism and bad.

He didnt have fleet names saying: BURN ALL JEWS or shit like that, that WOULD be racist.

Quote:
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 10:40   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

BURN ALL JUICE

would that be allowed?

or I HATE JUICE?
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 10:48   #30
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

In a world where people are suing one another at the drop of a hat this is kind of expected. We all know he can get away with those fleet names, he probably knew what he was doing, and there will ALWAYS be people who will complain.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 10:59   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
BURN ALL JUICE

or I HATE JUICE?

I saw a fleetname this round with: I hate finns

or something like that. Surely as bad, if not worse than I hate jews?

Quote:
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 11:30   #32
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I saw a fleetname this round with: I hate finns

or something like that. Surely as bad, if not worse than I hate jews?
I agree, becaust let's face it, nobody likes the jews!

ps. For those of you who are all up in arms about jew-jokes and holocaust-jokes, wanna guess where holocaust jokes are all the rage? Israel! Ever since they started teaching the holocaust as a mandatory subject in their schools, holocaust jokes all of a sudden became quite popular over night. Funny how that works huh?
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 12:06   #33
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Personally I couldn't give a shit about holocaust or jew jokes, this just wasn't at all funny.
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 12:07   #34
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree, becaust let's face it, nobody likes the jews!

ps. For those of you who are all up in arms about jew-jokes and holocaust-jokes, wanna guess where holocaust jokes are all the rage? Israel! Ever since they started teaching the holocaust as a mandatory subject in their schools, holocaust jokes all of a sudden became quite popular over night. Funny how that works huh?
Just because other people do it doesn't make it allright...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 13:15   #35
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Just because other people do it doesn't make it allright...
what makes something right then?

we base our actions on what others do! In norway you are allowed to joke about EVERYTHING.

Quote:
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 13:21   #36
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

There is no right or wrong. There's only public opinion.
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 13:25   #37
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Obvious troll thread is obvious.
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 13:31   #38
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
we base our actions on what others do! In norway you are allowed to joke about EVERYTHING.
yes but in norway if you make the wrong joke in the wrong place you get punched in the face, which sort of filters out dickotry :P
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 13:33   #39
Wishmaster
LDK

well fuzzy, u can then sue them. Which again allows u to be a dick

Quote:
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 13:37   #40
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
what makes something right then?

Like I said in an earlier post in this thread there's a line between comedy and being an asshole.
Sun Tzu wasn't funny and the way he's trying to defend himself makes him an even bigger asshole

Unread 9 Apr 2009, 16:47   #41
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Like I said in an earlier post in this thread there's a line between comedy and being an asshole.
Sun Tzu wasn't funny and the way he's trying to defend himself makes him an even bigger asshole
9 Apr 2009 13:37

grats vdm

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 16:49   #42
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Your opinion, I had a good laugh and so have most of the people I've shown it to. This thread though was more to draw out the pissants of political correctness and to piss off Remy for his utter failure. In short, this thread exists for my own amusement <3

Not yours.

Oh and I'm not "trying to defend myself", I'm making fun of you people for being morons
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 18:09   #43
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Most people are.

Apparently anti-Semitism has become one of those memes that escapes 4chan and leaks into the wider internet. It's the new thing all the cool kids are doing. As much as Crowly's right about sensibility on the internet, it's not like jokes about other genocides would be any funnier to those who actually know about them. Killerbees were not named to mock people who actually got stung to death, which is more than can be said for the fleet names in question.

Remy should also hang his head in shame for a) believing this shite to begin with, and b) trying to give a history lesson and failing miserably. If you're going to lecture people on why their fleet names suck, the least you could do is get some factual accuracy in your reasoning.
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 19:41   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not really sure what this thread serves.

So I'm consigning it to the dustbin of the internet.