User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2005, 09:50   #201
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [football] oh god not another - UEFA cup this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I hate to do this, but the rule has always been G > X so my 0x4g outranks sniborp's 1x1g .

I thought this was some 1337 talk, then realised what you meant and cried.

*Meanie*
Unread 17 May 2005, 20:47   #202
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so the final is tomorrow...Sporting Lisbon vs CSKA Moscow

for the win : 1-X vs Stew

for 3rd place : sniborp vs JC

Anyone else.... If you've already predicted this game in the final prediction league, I'll just take your score from that if you don't predict again

the scoring for this...

score at full-time, not AET or pens, will score 2 for G, 4 for A, 6 for X

'A' will not include correct goal difference, will just be correct home goals in a home prediction, correct away goals in an away prediction, or any other draw in a draw prediction.

Half-time, as a score, scoring 1,2 or 3 for GAX

time of first goal scores no points, but nearest time will be used as decider if necessary

if that looks complicated, all you need is something like

sporting v cska
HT : 0-2
FT : 0-3
T: 30

send them to the kind volunteer as yet unknown (edit : midge5 ), who will post them once all 4 have arrived, after which no edits allowed.

Last edited by 1-X; 17 May 2005 at 22:52.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:33   #203
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

sporting v cska
HT : 1-1
FT : 1-2
T: 23
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:39   #204
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
send them to the kind volunteer as yet unknown,

I can do that if you want.
Unread 18 May 2005, 11:21   #205
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Just waiting on JC now.
Unread 18 May 2005, 11:46   #206
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sorry for the slow response people. I've just moved into a new house for an industrial placement and i found out when i got there that it didnt have a broadband connection like i was told it did. Then i realise the BT telephone socket had been deactivated, so i cant sort out dialup till later tonight hopefully.

Anywho, you dont want my life story so thanks for the reminders and PM sent .
Unread 18 May 2005, 17:37   #207
midge5
mmm lambs

sporting v cska

1-X vs Stew

1-x
HT : 1-0
FT : 2-0
T: 42

Stew
HT: 0-1
FT: 1-2
T: 23

sniborp vs JC

sniborp
HT : 1-0
FT : 2-1
T: 17

JC
HT : 1-1
FT : 3-2
T: 14
Unread 18 May 2005, 17:39   #208
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hang on, didnt I predict a Sporting win?
I was meant to

Edit: Bollocks, not I didn't, but I was meant to
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 18:44   #209
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Hang on, didnt I predict a Sporting win?
I was meant to

Edit: Bollocks, not I didn't, but I was meant to
as it seems to be an honest mistake, I don't have a problem with your prediction being reversed if that's what you intended
Unread 18 May 2005, 19:25   #210
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It genuinely was, but it'd make the results similar so I'll just leave it as it is, call it fate, but thank you.

Remember the Euro Championship finals
Unread 18 May 2005, 20:25   #211
Stew
Made of Twigs

Sporting Lisbon (Por) [1 - 0] CSKA Moscow (Rus)
28' Rogério

D'oh
Unread 18 May 2005, 21:49   #212
1-X
overtired

FT 1-3
HT 1-0
T : 28

Well, looking at the predictions and what seemed like a good scoring system when I wrote it, I get 3 points for the exact half-time, while Stew only gets 2 points for the general full-time. That doesn't seem right to me... surely the one who picks the winning team should win (which was a new way of deciding it that was almost used too)

for third place, sniborp 3 - 0 JC

so technically I won, but it really doesn't feel like it. At least that's the unpopular cup over with and I can refine the next final based on this messed up result.

We should have had a simple rule basically saying that if player one predicts the winner and player two does not, player one automatically wins.

I'll do the league tabley bit later

Last edited by 1-X; 18 May 2005 at 23:55.
Unread 18 May 2005, 23:57   #213
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Vagner Love scored at least
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:29   #214
Stew
Made of Twigs

I saw the final score and assumed I won
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:34   #215
1-X
overtired

I think you won too, it's only by the point system that I did... most people would probably say the person who picked the winning team should win. Have it, I really don't mind