User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 15:35   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
flatmate trouble

so me and a uni friend moved into a new flat this term (FAO DACE - 7th floor penthouse type thing at Lancefield Quay down by the clyde !!! Yes i can see you sitting in your cupboard smoking crack from my roofgarden )
Anyway after about a month of living together i have heard from 2 separate girls that they think my flatmate may have sllipped them drugs before he slept with them in the summer. Now i know he is addicted to women and drugs, but i never once imagined the two would cross so badly. Infact many times at parties when i see him pull, he is in a far worse state than any of the woman he goes with. He does give a lot of drugs out to people as he is pretty minted but i cant for one second imagine where or how he would have access to the type of drugs needed to have that effect on women, as cocaine and ectasy etc dont really have an effect where you could sleep with someone and they wouldnt notice it.
Its true that i dont really introduce many of my female friends to him and i i wouldnt let him near any of them at a party but thats usually cos he tries to chat up anything that moves and usually succeeds cos hes pretty fit. Also his recent behaviour , like last night where he bought a load of drugs and then proceeded to go out clubbing ON HIS OWN (not even meeting anyone he knew whilst out) are making me a bit suspicious. And the fact that even girls he is friends with are saying im too nice a guy too be sharing with him doesnt help matters.
Anyay i want to talk to him about it but im not sure how to go about it as i dont want to lose the flat or a friend, but i would hate to get to the stage where a friend or a random girl suddenly accuses him of rape. And yes ive tried talking to him before about being a bit sleazy with women and he just shrugs it off sayings he only wants a shag.

SO anyone been in a situation like this or have any suggestions?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote