User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 4 Jan 2008, 19:59   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who is the sympathetic one here?

There is a case in my office at the current time which has nothing to do with me but which is somewhat entertaining.

There are two neighbors. Mr. P and Ms. T.

Mr. P does not like Ms. T in the slightest. Ms. T is not fond of Mr. P though perhaps not without good reason.

Recently Ms. T decided to water her back yard and puposely or inadvertantly sprayed some water into Mr. P's yard.

Mr. P who complains that Ms. T waters her yard in such a fashion as to undermine the soil along the fenceline separating their respective backyards. Mr. P also complains that in the past Ms. T has thrown dirt and other foreign matter over his fence and into his pool.

Mr. P is a middle aged man who cannot walk and is confined to a wheel chair.

Ms. T is a transexual female. She has successfully turned from a caterpillar into a butterfly.

On the day in question, Mr. P decided to retaliate on the watering front by wheeling himself into the backyard, hooking up his hose and shooting water through a knot hole in the fence wetting down Ms. T's patio in the process. Ms. T noticed this happening and became quite upset by this behavior. (I indicated she had become a woman, I did not indicate that she had become a particularly stable woman)

Quick thinking Ms. T grabbed her camcorder and got several minutes of footage on Mr. P spraying her yard with water via the know hole in the fence. This will be exhibit A at the trial.

After filming the tresspass Ms. T stepped out into the backyard and began to yell at Mr. P to stop doing this. Eventually Mr. P did stop wattering through the fence. Mr. P then beckoned Ms. T to come over to the fence where they could converse more-or-less face-to-face. Ms. T was willing to converse so she walked over to the fence where she placed her eye to the knot hole so as to be able to see Mr. P in his wheel chair.

Mr. P responded by pepper spraying Ms. T in the eye through the knot hole.

When the police arrived, at Ms. T's urging, they took statements from both parties. Mr. P, while admitting that he had pepper sprayed Ms. T through the fence, told police that he felt threatened in that Ms. T threatened to poison his plants.

A simple case of plant defense.

Just to make things more pleasant, Mr. P, throughout his entire statement to the police referred to Ms. T exclusive as "it".

When this goes to trial (and I would bet that it will) I will be surprised if the jury doesn't rise up en masse and pummel both individuals.