User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:35   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Warning to ALL Allainces

I believe Daso is doing the rounds again....

Start of this round he stole Superfly's nick and tried to start FAnG

Last night someone tried to join CT and Anarchy as Wakey, another imposter.

and today:

[18:15] <JonnyBGood> o/
[18:15] <[DDK]gm> hi
[18:15] <JonnyBGood> lo
[18:16] <JonnyBGood> is CT takeing members next round
[18:16] <[DDK]gm> yes
[18:16] <[DDK]gm> daso?
[18:16] <JonnyBGood> daso? O.o
[18:16] <[DDK]gm> who are you
[18:16] <JonnyBGood> JBG
[18:17] <[DDK]gm> what country are you from
[18:17] <JonnyBGood> Norway WHY?
[18:18] <JonnyBGood> ?
[18:18] <[DDK]gm> jbg isnt from norway
then he quits IRC:
JonnyBGood No such nick
JonnyBGood End of /WHOIS list.

Check your Intel on people and make sure that returning players are who they say they are!!

You can always PM me and I can check our Intel!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:45   #2
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road
Re: Warning to ALL Allainces

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
I believe Daso is doing the rounds again....

Check your Intel on people and make sure that returning players are who they say they are!!

You can always PM me and I can check our Intel!
well thats comforting to know............. im sure ill sleep better at night knowing gm is checking intel
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:46   #3
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

well i always try to backtrace people's history in PA, thx to Daso i'm actually getting an interest in it since he's tried for about 20 times to join ODDR.

But then i took the round off and heimdall let him in....
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:47   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[18:16] <[DDK]gm> who are you
[18:16] <JonnyBGood> JBG
[18:17] <[DDK]gm> what country are you from
[18:17] <JonnyBGood> Norway WHY?
[18:18] <JonnyBGood> ?
Lol'd.

But yeah, cheers GM.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:47   #5
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Warning to ALL Allainces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
well thats comforting to know............. im sure ill sleep better at night knowing gm is checking intel
yeah sorry mikee, i forgot all the smaller alliances have intel databases of past rounds and can check this stuff... my bad!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:49   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Honestly, if you're taken in by that, you deserve whatever you're getting.

Amusing, though.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:50   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I would have thought pretending to be me was a disadvantage if you wanted to get into an alliance. I hardly made friends with my views while I was still playing
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 20:19   #8
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
Rather harsh, he's just trying to help out other alliances.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 00:40   #9
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Why do you even maintain such a database?! Taken outside the context of PA of old (schizophrenic alliance politics etc.), there's no denying that this is bordering on stalkerish.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 02:17   #10
[DDK]gm

sometimes its handy to see how good a player is:

Round: 28
Coords: 6:7:7
Ruler: I hate all
Planet: the colours equally
Race: Xan
Roids: 4778
Value: 7,798,787
Score: 9,103,967
Nick: MZ
Alliance: Ascendancy
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 04:18   #11
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

evil always returns

welcome back daso! I think ND was looking for members

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 04:33   #12
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

cute
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 01:33   #13
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
sometimes its handy to see how good a player is
If you rate people based on highest planet rank you're seriously over-estimating 90% of the morons here (not even mentioning me!)
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 21:49   #14
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ddk]gm View Post
yeah sorry mikee, i forgot all the smaller alliances have intel databases of past rounds and can check this stuff... My bad!!
lol
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 21:51   #15
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
If you rate people based on highest planet rank you're seriously over-estimating 90% of the morons here (not even mentioning me!)
you see, we have to give Remy something to do, or he'll just sit around all night bitching about all of the moronic people in PA, then his blood pressure goes up, he starts drinking heavily, next thing you know, he's going to meetings, and singing Cumbaya, with 32 people he really doesn't know.... it's not a pretty thing to see
Unread 16 Dec 2011, 01:29   #16
[DDK]gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
i thought it more polite to show his best, the rest are terrible ;p
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 16 Dec 2011, 09:42   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And indeed, a fine choice you made, good sir!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2011, 01:48   #18
Chestypuller

Chestypuller is an unknown quantity at this point

Your nobody until Daso attempts to steal your identity and join an alliance.

Sadly I'm nobody
Chestypuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2011, 18:08   #19
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chestypuller View Post
Your nobody until Daso attempts to steal your identity and join an alliance.

Sadly I'm nobody
1 post = possibility of being Daso

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2011, 02:42   #20
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
1 post = possibility of being Daso
I thought that very thing lol. One bitten, etc...
Unread 12 Feb 2019, 04:18   #21
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

This is an old thread lol, fun times.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote