User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:11   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so its a saturday night...

the wife is asleep, as (finally) is the baby, i have had a full nights viewing, and am currently watching national lampoons loaded weapon, followed by never mind the buzzcocks. I have put another hour in on PS: Torment and have also found that irn bur and jaegermeister tastes like bubblegum.

Currently i am both content and happy, just thought that i would share that with you all
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:26   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: so its a saturday night...

How are the wife and baby?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:31   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

both fine, baby is 20 weeks old on monday
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:32   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its saturday night , ive just finished watching MOTD , and im currently arguing with the girlfriend over something immensely trivial thats resulted in me retreating to the computer room and her watching National Lampoons Loaded Weapon.

Aside from that, its been a very boring day.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:39   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

what you need is a TV in your computer room, then you could watch the movie too
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:40   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm playing a poker tournament, badly. Getting my arse handed to me, actually .

EDIT: and I'm now out.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:40   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm sick, very very very very sick. It's however my very own fault, so I try not to complain too much.

Why oh why don't I have painkillers in the house?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:53   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

no 24 hour shops nearby snurx?
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 02:08   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Snurx, warm some milk in the microoven and put some honey into it. That's always good when you're sick
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 02:18   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
no 24 hour shops nearby snurx?
Yes, but I can't go out. I'm barely able to to live, walking is just too big a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Snurx, warm some milk in the microoven and put some honey into it. That's always good when you're sick
Well, it's a great tip for the future, but I think my kind of sickness would only be made worse by it. I'm currently getting a combination of the flu and yesterday evening, when I was going out for a beer and, well, fell out
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 02:20   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

on topic of sickness, have anyone else felt this urge to go jogging when you are about 95% healthy again?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 02:35   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm tired.
Went out last night and have been hungover all day.
Went to see some bands with Skiddy and Jerome (well jerome was there but I didn't actually meet him).

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 02:50   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

any good bands?
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 05:02   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just had sex with a pakistani, although i think all the pakistanis in the university are about to commit jihad on me, but heh who cares. GIVE IT!
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 05:28   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its now 4am and the chinese i ate around 9:30 has just arrived, express and in liquid form , in my toilet bowl.

The prawn crackers appear to have given me explosive wind, which fellow sufferers will acknowledge is both agonising and spectacular at the same time.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 05:41   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's 4am and I went out and didn't drink tonight. I spent 3 hours getting ignored and berated by a mates girl because I invited him to see a burlesque night last night. He didn't go.
I now have a head full of caffine and there's nothing to do at home.
There is also a massive set of floodlights outside my back garden which are pointed directly at my window. They are supposed to be lighting the roadworks, but only appear to be mimicking bright daylight making it impossible to get to sleep.
Saturday night sucks.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 11:39   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
any good bands?
Circa Survive was who I really went to see and they were good (although I didn't realise that the singer was male until I saw them heh) but unfortunately Skiddy was running late and then we hit traffic so I missed half of their set

Thrice were kind of a more emo version of Alkaline trio but without being too whiney.

Coheed and Cambria were a really good old-school style rock metal band which impressed us both.

CD's may be bought all round!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 11:58   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

knowing skiddys musical taste, saying that he was impressed worries me slightly tbh
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:05   #19
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Coheed and Cambria were a really good old-school style rock metal band which impressed us both.
Argh yea lucky bugger
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:23   #20
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

i were playing in a club
00:00 until 03:00 am
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 23:08   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I just had sex with a pakistani,
I hope there's a story of this.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 17:01   #22
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh, yes, Saturday night... where to start?
I went to some pub with some guy I hang out a lot with (A), another friend (B), his girlfriend (C) and some female friend of hers (D).
I drank lots of coke, coffee and cappuccino, because neither of us can drink. We all live in such a godforsaken area, that everyone has to drive x km to get anywhere interesting at all. (No, wait, I had some Irish beer, I forgot the name, but it was surprisingly good) I could have drunken something else, but I’m kind of a caffeine-junkie, so I couldn’t sleep all night.
I played some pool with A. I never was much of a pool-player and probably never will be, because, if I'm honest, I really suck at it. So I lost three games, I don’t mind much though, because I'm not really a competitive person.
Anyway, I came to realize two things: A, who is supposedly the best friend I have right now, sometimes is one of the most annoying people I ever met (I thought about writing a page or two about it and post it here, but I really don't think anyone wants to know). The other thing is, I'm really falling for D. She's nice, smart and stunningly hot, but she's also far to young (not young as in illegal, but young none the less. Another way to say this would be that I am old) for this to make any sense. Im also not sure how she sees this whole situation, so instead of risking total embarrassment, I thought I'll just whine about it on GD . It's seems to be personal problem week anyway.

Other than that the saturday evening was great.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 17:08   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Saturday was pretty fun. I did too many drugs and met some new people. I also completely failed to get off with a Greek girl allegedly called Aphrodite.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 18:15   #24
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

My Saturday night consisted of staying up until the small hours of the morning watching Scrubs and avoiding doing work
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 20:50   #25
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Circa Survive was who I really went to see and they were good (although I didn't realise that the singer was male until I saw them heh) but unfortunately Skiddy was running late and then we hit traffic so I missed half of their set

Thrice were kind of a more emo version of Alkaline trio but without being too whiney.
I saw Circa Survive and Thrice a few months ago in Toronto, both put on a good performance but my ear favours Thrice for sure. I'm not a fan of high pitched the Circa Survive singer goes.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 21:47   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

whats the age difference between you and this girl wu?
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 12:07   #27
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
whats the age difference between you and this girl wu?
Too much for me to feel good about it. I think I'll just try to forget the whole thing.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 12:58   #28
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I just had sex with a pakistani
Is it true they don't shave anywhere?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:37   #29
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Age difference ftw!
Well, before I get negrepped again for not telling (and because I'm too drunk right now to care):
The reson I hang out with this girl in the first place is that the age-gap between B and C (see first post) is already pretty large (8 years). He (B) is almost a year younger than me and D is almost a year younger than C. (C will become 18 next week, you do the math)
B and C have been pretty much happy together for the last two years, so I guess what I actually try to do is find excuses not to try anything.