User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:09   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm sad :(

Get back to my uni accomodation from the union at about 2045 this evening, and as I'm walking through the car park I notice the drivers side parking light is on. I think to myself "how strange" and head back to my room to fetch my car keys so I can turn it off (don't want my battery running flat now do I).

I get back to my car, open the drivers door stick my head in and switch the light off. As I do so, I notice something very odd about my cd player. It is no longer there. Some ****er has come along and releaved me of my car stereo. Cue a rather angry me shouting very loudly. Obviously there's bugger all the police can do about it, even though it's on CCTV (not very good quality though, all you can see is a Fiesta pull up behind my car and the drivers door open. You can't actually see anyone get out and get in my car or make out the number plate). Of course it would have to be the one night I forget to take the front panel out of my car wouldn't it. Oh well, it was only an £80 one, and they were kind enough to leave me my CDs and the wires still attached (I think).

Still, Bastards
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:36   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I'm sad :(

poor you

have some <3
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:45   #3
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I often leave my car open in the vain hope that someone will steal the thing.

Apparently noone wants a clio - i think it must be the french-thing.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 01:08   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone stole a cassette player from my car that cost me £25. They also left the adapter that it needed.
I think it was barely worth it...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 01:35   #5
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i don't think mine will be any good to them, we had to cut the connector off it and jiggle the wires about as the previous owner had cut the connector off of the car. And there'll be very few people who are going to want to buy an unboxed CD player with no instructions and odd wires
We shall remember them.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 02:43   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i don't think mine will be any good to them, we had to cut the connector off it and jiggle the wires about as the previous owner had cut the connector off of the car. And there'll be very few people who are going to want to buy an unboxed CD player with no instructions and odd wires

It'll always end up in someones hands. That's the problem. Scum.

What we need is a car stereo that explodes if removed from the dashboard. I'd buy one and leave my car parked in secluded areas of dodgey streets. That'd learn em.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 03:18   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sorry to hear that dude.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 03:26   #8
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
It'll always end up in someones hands. That's the problem. Scum.

What we need is a car stereo that explodes if removed from the dashboard. I'd buy one and leave my car parked in secluded areas of dodgey streets. That'd learn em.
I'd forget it explodes and take it out so noone would steal it....

Thats sucks about the CD player, how about insurance?
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 12:13   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ul dude :-((((

Id pay good money to watch someone try and nick mine.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 13:06   #10
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Bad luck dude. Im surprised pikeys still want to steal CD players when they are barely worth much on the s/h market.

These days I thought GPS / TomToms would be the gadget of choice.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 23:08   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
that will damage your car.
no, what we need is a little needle that quickly jabs their thieving little sausage fingers with AIDS.
far more desirabe collateral damage than your car (assuming the thief likes unprotected sexypoos)
Umm, unless the thief has sex with the person they sell it to, it's collateral damage that's not very nice.
"I'll give you £20 fer it"
"Nah mate, £30"
"'Fraid not, £20's my limit"
"'A'right, £20 and a quick bang up the bum"
"Deal *unzip*"

I'd take some damage to my car, blood stains, scortch marks and such just to horrendously injure a thief for a relativly minor crime.
I think that's reasonable.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 23:20   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Ul dude :-((((

Why is it glued in?
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 00:07   #13
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not too sure how popular DEVVO is with any of you - but in his X-mas special (part I) they steal a head unit and think they can just slide CDs through the hole to make music. Its frightening how stupid some people are.

P.S. Yes, this was entirely for the promotion of Devvo, you'll love it!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 00:50   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I'm not too sure how popular DEVVO is with any of you - but in his X-mas special (part I) they steal a head unit and think they can just slide CDs through the hole to make music. Its frightening how stupid some people are.

P.S. Yes, this was entirely for the promotion of Devvo, you'll love it!
OMG, thats the first time in my life i've seen a chav on video, and it's even worse than i thought...
If this is the future, then humanity is lost

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 01:18   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
OMG, thats the first time in my life i've seen a chav on video, and it's even worse than i thought...
If this is the future, then humanity is lost
It's a parody.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 01:19   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
It's a parody.
are you sure? it's too real to be a parody
We shall remember them.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 01:26   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Seems unlikely that he would wear the same T-shirt for at least 10 out of 14 videos (but it's a chav, am i rite ). I haven't seen them all, but in the Leeds festival video, he starts on a few people and none of them defend themselves. I doubt that at an event such as Leeds festival, a single chav (being filmed) wouldn't get battered if he started on somebody in a large group.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 01:42   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

It seems quite staged to be perfectly honest. Maybe the banter is ad-libbed for the most part but it's all quite Reality-Sit-Com'esque.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 12:24   #19
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

someone once stole the control panel of my car stereo. He was too stupid to get the whole thing out. He also took my CDs, the few orginals I had. Damage for me: maybe 150€ and that bastard was lucky if he got 20€ for the whole stuff (I guess the control panel is pretty much useless unless you get the radio it belongs to). But it was my fault anyway: i left the trunck open. It's a Corsa and that cover-thingy on it is broken, so its pretty easy to get inside the car through the trunk.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:15   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Why is it glued in?
No, his car doesn't have one lolz