User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Jan 2006, 21:29   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Spontanious Actions...

Yesterday afternoon, after 2 relatively heavy nights of drinking I felt like a different person. A couple of weeks ago I spent all my time doing work for my degree and was highly motivated. But since then I've not done any work and can't really be bothered to. I was sitting in my room yesterday contemplating my future and decided that I don't like uni and that despite being only a few months away from graduating I was going to quit. My plan I decided was that I was going to become a bum. I was going to get a crappy job (with as few hours as possible) to ensure that I had enough money to live and spend my days reading, playing the guitar, writing (really awful) poetry until I could support myself being part of a (relatively) sucessful band.

Now, I managed to sober up a bit and talk myself out of this (until I finish uni I told myself, but then I'll probably get a boring desk job and wait for death ) but I really don't know if I would be happier doing this.

I nearly made a very spontanious decision which wouldhave alter the entire course of my life and it isn't the first time.

What spontanious actions have you performed/seriously contemplated that would have canged your whole life?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 21:41   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Spontanious Actions...

i bought tickets for me and skiddy to go and see alkaline trio.

didn't change my life but it was a good evening

(i'm not that spontanious really... except when it comes to girls)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 22:39   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Yesterday afternoon, after 2 relatively heavy nights of drinking I felt like a different person. A couple of weeks ago I spent all my time doing work for my degree and was highly motivated. But since then I've not done any work and can't really be bothered to. I was sitting in my room yesterday contemplating my future and decided that I don't like uni and that despite being only a few months away from graduating I was going to quit. My plan I decided was that I was going to become a bum. I was going to get a crappy job (with as few hours as possible) to ensure that I had enough money to live and spend my days reading, playing the guitar, writing (really awful) poetry until I could support myself being part of a (relatively) sucessful band.
That could have been written by me, except that for me
a) It's not a couple of weeks but almost a year
b) I cant get even a crappy job around here (not that i tried, but thats what people say). I'm not even sure i could get a job, should I ever finish uni.
c) I can't write (even awful) poetry or play guitar so my only option is winning the lottery.

And the really bad thing is: I'm more or less happy with my life. Maybe if I would be either materialistic and have a desire to make lots of money or if I had any motivation to archive anything in my life things would be different. But as it is, I'm quite happy living on just a few hundred euros a month.

Last edited by wu_trax; 3 Jan 2006 at 22:55.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 22:48   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I nearly made a very drunken/hungover decision which wouldhave alter the entire course of my life and it isn't the first time.
Corrected for accuracy.