User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jun 2006, 21:08   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[Football] Italy V USA

I say another red card before the end, 3 at the moment. First two id agree with, pope's was harsh.
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 21:09   #2
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Re: [Football] Italy V USA

go usa u rock
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 21:27   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I say another red card before the end, 3 at the moment. First two id agree with, pope's was harsh.
i disagree - first one obviously, second was a yellow card, third was a yellow card (but he was already booked).
There were a few harsh bookings in the first half too.
The ref is being very inconsistent anyway.

A few injuries as well in this for Italy.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 22:11   #4
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

I think all three red cards were justified.

It was an entertaining match to watch

Pirlo's passing impressed me in the 2nd half, every pass or trough ball he tried looked dangerous. Italy is being flamed on tv for this performance but they looked very lively to me (compared to france for example..)

Italy's chances for the title? I think they are one of my new favourites.
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 22:20   #5
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So you watch Italy draw with the USA (as entertaining as it was) and then go on to say they're one of your favourites?

They weren't a patch on Argentina and i personally think they are going to have to fight for a result against the impressive Ghanains.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 22:22   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
So you watch Italy draw with the USA (as entertaining as it was) and then go on to say they're one of your favourites?

They weren't a patch on Argentina and i personally think they are going to have to fight for a result against the impressive Ghanains.
Um....?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...06/4852746.stm
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 22:25   #7
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

I won't rate them above argentina offcourse.

But atm most teams playing at the WC seem to lack to ability to create anything. All they do is pass sidewards and backwards and try long balls and in the end struggle to break defending teams.

The Italy midfield did have the ability to create openings.. I think they have the creativity to get a long way.
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 22:26   #8
PureviL
robdash!

and what Dante said
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 22:42   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Great game, and Italy could still go out
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 23:23   #10
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Great game, and Italy could still go out

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 23:25   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did any of the americans on here actually watch it btw?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 23:29   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Did any americans actually watch it btw?
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 23:32   #13
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Did any of the americans on here actually watch it btw?

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 23:36   #14
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Um....?

I'll blame a combination of non-stop revision and the dodgy sausages i ate for lunch.

heh, speshal.

Unread 18 Jun 2006, 00:01   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

interesting group now, ideally i would love czech rep. and ghana to go through, more realistically, god only knows, i would imagine italy should get through now, but the ghana v usa match should be interesting
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 00:35   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i disagree - first one obviously, second was a yellow card, third was a yellow card (but he was already booked).
I agree with that.

I also agree with myself that de Rossi should be banned for the rest of the WC. Hopefully Czech will beat Italy and either USA win with 4-0 over Ghana or Ghana wins over USA. I'm happy as long as Italy doesn't advance. Crap team, no morale, no fair play.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 00:40   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
The ref is being very inconsistent anyway.
I don't know what you're on about.

I think the ref was good.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 00:45   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureviL
But atm most teams playing at the WC seem to lack to ability to create anything. All they do is pass sidewards and backwards and try long balls and in the end struggle to break defending teams.
Not sure if I want to agree with that. The african countries have brought some very nice techniques into the matches and really raised the entertainment-level of watching a game.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 00:47   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Italy's chances for the title? I think they are one of my new favourites.
"new"? How can you say they're your "new" favourites after todays match? They're lucky if they pass the group play this time and it wouldn't be a loss if they didn't.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 08:03   #20
eSc0

eSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really nice

the first 2 were definately red cards.
first red: he elbowed him in the face and drew blood
second red: he made a dangerous tackle. its like throwing a high kick instead of a header to get the ball from someone else, its a no no. there was risk that he could seriously injured him and luckily for the italian his knee was snapped.
third red: pope had recieved a yellow card eariler in the match so it could be seen that he didnt take the first warning seriously enough.

Btw, was that the best goal in the tournament by Zaccardo or what lmao.

i only watched the first 20 mins but the usa were playing very good. they just couldnt finish their set ups
eSc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 08:32   #21
PureviL
robdash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
"new"? How can you say they're your "new" favourites after todays match? They're lucky if they pass the group play this time and it wouldn't be a loss if they didn't.
You don't have to agree and to be honest I hope they don't pass the group phase. But what I saw in that match was mainly Pirlo passing impressively. Every ball he send trough the defence looked dangerous. Including his free kicks and corners. And they still haven't conceded a goal (only an own goal ) and beat an impressive ghanian side fairly easy.

I think they are going to get to semi's atleast. What I hope is that they get a spanking from the czechs, but not looking like that atm

You are right about the africans sides playing entertaining, but after 7 matches (I think) they have one win and one draw. I doubt we will have even one of them in the tournament in two weeks time. They lack the experience and are losing to ugly teams playing ugly football
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 09:01   #22
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
and beat an impressive ghanian side fairly easy.
Italy did not beat Ghana with ease. It was a rather undeserved win.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 09:21   #23
PureviL
robdash!

I disagree, they didn't dominate the match but even though Ghana kept pressing they didn't get any 100% opportunity's. Italy defended great and scored two goals. You deserve to win if you can create and use openings to score. Not if you have the most possesion and play prettier.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 09:47   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
I disagree, they didn't dominate the match but even though Ghana kept pressing they didn't get any 100% opportunity's. Italy defended great and scored two goals. You deserve to win if you can create and use openings to score. Not if you have the most possesion and play prettier.
I like to think that 'deserving a win' is when you win because of skill, not because of luck (like Italy).
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 10:34   #25
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

The czech unfortunatly wont make it to the next round. They have some serious trouble because of injuries. I expect Italy and Ghana to qualify.

Quote:
Italy did not beat Ghana with ease. It was a rather undeserved win.
Italy always played somewhat defensive. Even yesterday, with 10 vs. 9, they didnt play very aggressive. They didnt even seem to want a 2nd goal.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 10:38   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
They didnt even seem to want a 2nd goal.
Simply because they weren't better. Of course they wanted a 2nd goal. They're in a bad position because of the draw, causing them to drop out of the WC if Czech beats them and Ghana beats USA.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 10:43   #27
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Simply because they weren't better. Of course they wanted a 2nd goal. They're in a bad position because of the draw, causing them to drop out of the WC if Czech beats them and Ghana beats USA.
The czechs can't beat them because they have no strikers anymore.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 10:56   #28
Nadar
I see you!

We can always hope Do Italy have any banned players for the next match (except de Rossi)?
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 11:03   #29
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSc0
second red: he made a dangerous tackle. its like throwing a high kick instead of a header to get the ball from someone else, its a no no. there was risk that he could seriously injured him and luckily for the italian his knee was snapped.
in that case most of the other yellow cards he gave out should have been Red.
It was no worse than any of the other free-kicks the ref gave. And I thought he was very inconsistent for what he gave fouls, yellow cards and the red card for.

Unread 18 Jun 2006, 18:50   #30
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

USA is apparently better than most on here have given them credit for. When they beat Ghana, I shall rejoice.

[edit: I posted in a football thread, lol.]
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 18:59   #31
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
USA is apparently better than most on here have given them credit for. When they beat Ghana, I shall rejoice.

i don't think anyone here have ever been overly critical of the US team, their performance in japan was outstanding and unexpected, we expect more from them and enjoy seeing them do well, its just amusing that what they do passes relatively unoticed in the US.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 19:05   #32
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
i don't think anyone here have ever been overly critical of the US team.
What I was referring to was the WC prediction thread where everyone, with one or two exceptions, picked Italy to win and most picked them to lose by 2 or more goals.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 19:07   #33
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
What I was referring to was the WC prediction thread where everyone, with one or two exceptions, picked Italy to win and most picked them to lose by 2 or more goals.

italy threw that game away
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 19:12   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Italy are (or were) considered one of the world's best teams, with very good players in almost every position. They were expected to do very well at this World Cup - and could have reached the semis. However, they looked ordinary yesterday and few now expect them to do so well.

Those predictions may have been wrong, but they weren't unjustified given the Italians' ability. Perhaps Spain have passed them the underachievers' tag for now.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 21:51   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda

You also used the word lol. Next thing you know you'll be picking up fourteen year old girls on the internet and then getting butchered by them when you take them home.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 22:03   #36
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Have you seen that film yet JBG?

Unread 18 Jun 2006, 22:04   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, nobody I know wants to go with me to it
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 22:34   #38
milo

that film sounds 2/3 of the way to being perfect