User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2006, 18:40   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[football] France V Switzerland

Shite.

What is wrong with Henry? and viera! and saha! ok the team is old but ffs the czechs are older.
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 19:02   #2
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [football] France V Switzerland

The swiss had a few good chances to win it.

Probably the worst game so far and not because it was a 0-0.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 19:11   #3
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Yeah, pretty dull game. Only really saved by some bizarre refereeing decisions which had me chuckling, like penalising Zidane for something by basically letting him retake a free kick.

Awesome.
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 19:18   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The least likely Arsenal player to score, could have done so in the last minute if the Swiss weren't trying to imitate Maradonna :/
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 19:24   #5
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This match gave me plenty of time to revise physics. I glanced at the screen every 5 minutes and I didn't really miss anything. If the french want to achieve something this year they are going to have to improve a whole lot.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 21:35   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Henry in playing shit for France shocker.

Film at 11.
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 22:21   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

That was a crap game, I wish Switzerland would have won. The czechs may be old, but they were one of the stronger teams so far.

But what the hell is wrong with Brazil? That wasn't really convincing either. If they want to win this thing, they have to do a lot better. Croatia could very well have won this.
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 22:26   #8
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

He's probably got the same thign wrong with him as Adriano/Ronaldo. Brazil/Croatio for 2 very attacking teams was possibly the worst game of football ive seen for a long time.

And Thierry Henry better buck up his ideas as his my captain in fantasy league!
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 22:27   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think there have been very little teams that have been very impressive in their opening fixture, apart from Argentina who looked very solid, and perhaps Trinidad & Tobago - although then in a different sort of impressive.
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 22:41   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I think there have been very little teams that have been very impressive in their opening fixture, apart from Argentina who looked very solid, and perhaps Trinidad & Tobago - although then in a different sort of impressive.
Argentina and Ivory Coast both didn't look that bad. That was the best game so far. You Dutchies are not through just yet
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 22:51   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Argentina and Ivory Coast both didn't look that bad. That was the best game so far. You Dutchies are not through just yet
No shitting. Friday is going to be pretty interesting - Ivory Coast are extremely dangerous up front.
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 23:03   #12
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
No shitting. Friday is going to be pretty interesting - Ivory Coast are extremely dangerous up front.
well, Roben (watching 3 games a day and with this whole van-confusion I don't remember anyone else) was pretty impressive too, so I guess you are gonna win and send Ivory Coast home, which is a pity, considering how crap for example the french group is.
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 23:22   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Ivory Coast are the underdogs in that match though. I wouldn't be surprised if they at least draw.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 08:27   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i think it'll be a close win, considering this match will be played closer to the trainingground, with a much nicer temperature (lower than 36C). we knew it'd be hard to score against the Serbs, as they only conceded 1 goal in 10 matches at qualifying. Ivory Coast on the other hand now has to attack, so we'll get more space, more chances and -if ruud plays well this time-, more goals.

btw: i was kind of impressed with that righback of Switserland yesterday (Degen). superb technique. and a comedy ref there.

Last edited by KoeN; 14 Jun 2006 at 08:33.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 09:28   #15
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There seems to be a rather common trend of shockingly shite referees at the tournament this time around.

Can't say i remember seeing so many bad decisions in the first round of matches in 2002 and 2004.

Unread 14 Jun 2006, 09:36   #16
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i think it'll be a close win, considering this match will be played closer to the trainingground, with a much nicer temperature (lower than 36C). we knew it'd be hard to score against the Serbs, as they only conceded 1 goal in 10 matches at qualifying. Ivory Coast on the other hand now has to attack, so we'll get more space, more chances and -if ruud plays well this time-, more goals.

btw: i was kind of impressed with that righback of Switserland yesterday (Degen). superb technique. and a comedy ref there.

Im pretty sure they conceded 4 goals actually...
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 09:38   #17
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
There seems to be a rather common trend of shockingly shite referees at the tournament this time around.

Can't say i remember seeing so many bad decisions in the first round of matches in 2002 and 2004.
what? The only really bad one I saw was that guy from Egypt, dont remember which game
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 09:43   #18
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

The mexican at the England game must have had the grease from his hair dripping into his eyes the entire time cos i'll be damned if he got more than a couple of decisions right all game.

That ref in the french game yesterday was comedy gold.

You'll never even notice a very good referee - ie Colina (?) in his day.

Every game i watch i seem to see a few extremely dubious decisions.

Unread 14 Jun 2006, 10:10   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Im pretty sure they conceded 4 goals actually...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 14:28   #20
wu_trax

since we dont have another WC-Thread besdies the prediction league:
Spain doesn't look too bad
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 15:20   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they are my pick to win the WC outside brazil. Though even including them, spain look the nuts right now

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 15:45   #22
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeah, Spain have been amazing so far. Most positive surprise so far (they have traditions for ****ing up in WC).

Unread 14 Jun 2006, 15:48   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Yeah, Spain have been amazing so far. Most positive surprise so far (they have traditions for ****ing up in WC).
Have a look back at the first round in 98 - a 6-1 win over Bulgaria but they went out.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 15:52   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All that pressure on Spain to do well all those years. Why, all they needed was everyone to say they're shit and they play the football of the gods!
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 15:54   #25
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

****ing french twats lost £50 on them. but i put a tenner on spain to win the wc now come on you faggots. Also the ref made me lol quite a bit, almost as much as when that ghana player chopped down the attacker but he didnt get booked because he was offside
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 16:43   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have a couple of accumulators coming off if Tunisia beat Saudi.
Fingers crossed.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 16:59   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [football] France V Switzerland

Quote:
Water - just say no.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:36   #28
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I have a couple of accumulators coming off if Tunisia beat Saudi.
Fingers crossed.
looks good so far, but the game is disgustingly bad, so I turned it off now
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:12   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

africans vs arabs

it can only be awful

Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:24   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tunisians are arabs as well, aren't they?
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:24   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Filthy a-rabs, no wonder it's a draw
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:27   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Filthy a-rabs, no wonder it's a draw
You're very angry tonight, dear.
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:32   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
With the exception of the one in the england game, and one of the ones yesterday, I think the referees have been universally of a high standard. They may be a little slow in awarding penalties, but they let play flow well and are a significant part of the quality of the matches we've seen so far.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:59   #34
ReligFree

Hehe that was a great game, 2 points for me for the prediction league! Good lad jaidi!

Roll on Germany vs Poland, that should be a good game too!
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 21:50   #35
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WOW - the Germany Poland game has an exciting last 10 mins.

I'd fancy England against them in the next round.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 22:17   #36
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The last 10 minutes of Germany v Poland were nuts. After Neuville scored (in the 91st) the crowd went BANANA!
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 22:24   #37
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

it wasn't an overwhelmingly positive performance by germany but then i can't recall germany ever decimating anyone, they always seem to just edge through and win...which means this is a standard german performance to take them to the finals?

incidently i think the thread title should be changed to 'world cup thread' or something similar, it'll save countless threads as interesting matches occur.
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 23:55   #38
qebab
The Original Carebear

Germany didn't give Poland many chances to score. I also think that pulling Schneider down as right back and and put in that quick right winger was brilliant. I doubt Friedrich starts next match from Germany. Their defense have improved, or Poland was just shit. Germany could very well go far in this WC (that was never a surprise though).

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 01:11   #39
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

Apart from the end it was a really frustrating match, so many missed chances to score! Klose could easily have scored two. I was pleased with the defense, especially Friedrich improved, so I`m sure he'll stay in the starting 11 (there's also a lack of other options).
All in all, though, I'm really looking forward to the next stage.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 05:32   #40
eSc0

eSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really nice

the last minute attempts to score by germany were awesome especially when klose headed the ball into the post followed by ballack tap into the same spot! that must have felt so heartwrenching for them lol
eSc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 08:15   #41
ReligFree

hehe the German defense is abysmal from what ive seen of it so far. They dont hold lines well, they dont bring someone towards the ball when its being interchanged between strikers/midfielders on the floor. This will lead to many gaps being opened up by through balls being put through. (Bread and butter for Michael Owen). Was watching Sky Sports News before the world cup and they had interviews of the german fans saying there attack is great, midfield is good, defense is bad.

Also with the Germans dunno if anyone else was listening to the commentary but on average theres been 4 goals conceded/scored in games since Mr Klinsman took over. Now id fancy that Germany couldnt score more than 2 against a decent defence (England/Italy/Spain). Also Lehmann is a problem waiting to happen.

So nervous about the England game today, cant wait to get back in the shirt and down the pub for it!

Anyone got opinions on whether Rooney should play? I think they should put him on if were in a spot of bother (which being England could happen!). If were cruising i see no need to bring him on and maybe give someone like Wallcott a run out.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 08:41   #42
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

With regard to Rooney; if he is indeed 'match fit' as sven says, then the only sensible option is to give him a short run out (20 mins) in this game.

We should win it comfortably and it'll get all the hullaballoo about his return out of the way before we play the Swedes.

My view is that if he plays 20 mins today, he can play 60 mins against the swedes and then he'll be ready to rumble (ace saying ) come the knockout phase.

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 08:55   #43
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

my money is on rooney coming on in the last 20 minutes and breaking down before the end because he was rushed back too soon.

(if not this game, then the sweden one or whenever he does end up playing)
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 09:39   #44
Ste
Bored

everyone, and I mean EVERYONE I know in Manchester who is slightly interested in football is working til 5 and therefore can't come to the pub with me after work.
I've blagged an early finish but it looks like sitting in a pub on my own watching it

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:17   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

rooney will play a bit part today and probably the same against sweden and then will start the 2nd round and quarter finals, and semis if england make it.

He will score 1 goal and then the next months headlines will be "i wasnt fit - rooney".

its almost a guarentee.

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:28   #46
wu_trax

great, dramatic game yesterday. With that much motivation these guys look like they can really archive something
Anyway, now im looking forward to see how england does with better weather conditions.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:34   #47
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
great, dramatic game yesterday. With that much motivation these guys look like they can really archive something
Anyway, now im looking forward to see how england does with better weather conditions.
on another forum i use, someone said they thought they heard some of the crowd chanting 'sieg heil'. i didnt notice it myself, but others said they thought they heard the same. did you notice anything like that in the germany - poland game or is it bollocks?
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:39   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yes they certainly look like they can make some records
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:49   #49
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
on another forum i use, someone said they thought they heard some of the crowd chanting 'sieg heil'. i didnt notice it myself, but others said they thought they heard the same. did you notice anything like that in the germany - poland game or is it bollocks?
Haven't heard anything like that.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:53   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Some england fans turned up in Nuremberg and made tits of themselves from the podium where Hitler gave his speech.