User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 May 2006, 04:16   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We often think...

...that even though we turned a blind eye to the excesses of, say, Saddam Hussein, when politically speaking he was on our side but his human rights record was still just as appalling as it was when we used it as a primary reason for the invasion of Iraq, that we would not do so again as quickly. However the USA has recently reopened full diplomatic relations with Libya, hardly a country with a sparkling human rights record and certainly not one which has improved recently. We even get to hear such total bullshit as the last paragraph in that news report when the assistant secretary of state says libya's human rights record must continue to improve. CONTINUE? Libya's human rights record is no different now from when it was an international pariah. It's always about politics my friends, never freedom
Unread 16 May 2006, 04:21   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We often think...

Remind me who you are again?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 04:26   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Best Internet User In The World Ever Part II. u?
Unread 16 May 2006, 05:51   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I tried to get into the whole political scene, but I realized that there are tons of things more important like, tax free money in Roth IRA accounts, or interest rates on a 15-year mortgage. Or how long my creatine will last if I buy a 160 serving bottle, but I would be using it after 6 workouts per week, instead of the 4 that the instructions recommend.
tough
Unread 16 May 2006, 09:54   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure Libya were on the baddies side in RA2 so I mean what is George Bush thinking?
Unread 16 May 2006, 10:29   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

I think Qadhafi is kind of a cool guy, just like Castro.
Unread 16 May 2006, 11:12   #7
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, but Libya has alot oil. It`s crude oil is much sought after, and when refined produces much in the way of "light" gasoline products.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 17:15   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The Best Internet User In The World Ever Part II. u?
Bob

But im Carol every second Tuesday.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 17:55   #9
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: We often think...

I suspect the US wanted to reward Gaddafi for giving up his WMD programs and for acknowledging (some) Libyan involvement in a number of bombings during the 1980s (including the Berlin nightclub bombing, the PanAm plane blown up over Lockerbie, and the UTA plane blown up over Niger) and paying compensation to the victims or their families. Personally, I think sending Gaddafi a nice potted plant would have been sufficient but then what do I know about international diplomacy?

Interestingly, most EU nations normalized diplomatic relations with Libya in 1999 and have been happily doing business with Gaddafi since 2004 when they lifted their economic sanctions (including an arms embargo).
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 18:12   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

I think there are worse guys than him out there. At least he uses the oil money to actually do something for the people instead of buying 500 sports cars.
Unread 16 May 2006, 18:46   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
his human rights record was still just as appalling as it was when we used it as a primary reason for the invasion of Iraq,
It wasn't the primary reason for invading Iraq. Officially they (Bush and Blair) kept harping on about WMD's, that was the primary reason. Blair even went so far as to say he'd resign if no WMD's were found.

Good to see he's a man of his word.
Unread 16 May 2006, 20:03   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I suspect the US wanted to reward Gaddafi for giving up his WMD programs and for acknowledging (some) Libyan involvement in a number of bombings during the 1980s (including the Berlin nightclub bombing, the PanAm plane blown up over Lockerbie, and the UTA plane blown up over Niger) and paying compensation to the victims or their families. Personally, I think sending Gaddafi a nice potted plant would have been sufficient but then what do I know about international diplomacy?
Marvellous, he gives up his WMD programmes so we remove the arms embargoes on him and allow him to buy all the conventional weapons he needs and probably make it staggeringly easier for him to actually build WMDs if he feels like it.

Quote:
Interestingly, most EU nations normalized diplomatic relations with Libya in 1999 and have been happily doing business with Gaddafi since 2004 when they lifted their economic sanctions (including an arms embargo).
That's not really news though is it? If you want me to add a "yeah sure the EU are hypocritical dicks" there you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
It wasn't the primary reason for invading Iraq. Officially they (Bush and Blair) kept harping on about WMD's, that was the primary reason. Blair even went so far as to say he'd resign if no WMD's were found.

Good to see he's a man of his word.
I said a primary reason. Retroactively it's become very important.
Unread 16 May 2006, 20:06   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there are two ways of stopping diplomatic sanctions.

1) end them
2) declare war

I prefer the first.
Unread 16 May 2006, 20:17   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there are two ways of stopping diplomatic sanctions.

1) end them
2) declare war

I prefer the first.
I always enjoyed the marvellous situation we met in Iraq. When the sanctions were kept on after the Gulf War we were told that these were there to prevent Saddam Hussein building weapons of mass destruction. In 1998 Madeline Albright told us the price of half a million dead Iraqi children was worth it. In 2003 we invaded Iraq claiming that he had weapons of mass destruction.
Unread 16 May 2006, 20:31   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

unfortunately the American's had not taken my advanced guide to international diplomacy course which i typed in full above