User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:12   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
OK the proper new years resolution thread

* "get fit"

- drop from a 32 to a 30 min

- step up from 11 1/2 to 13 stone min

- generally look the shit

That's within the next six months.

Your turn now ...
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:16   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OK the proper new years resolution thread

- Lose some weight (I should I guess ;/)

- Cut my phone bill

- Cut down on smoking

- Get a 2:1
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:30   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Lose some weight.

Look the shit.

Save money big time.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:33   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

+ get a smackhead esque body figure.
& stop falling for girls where i know it'll lead to unpleasantries. (there's a lot more to be said here)
& insert effort into as-lvl.
edit: + get a ****ing job.
& somehow be able to branch out at 17/18 asap before i get kicked out.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:41   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

wank less
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:43   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

stop posting in the middle of the night.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 04:09   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
stop posting
fixed
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 06:04   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

- going to the gym no less then 3 times a week without slacking at all for the entire year
- Weight gainage without too much fat
- benchpressing 220 lbs ten times (I want to archieve that in around april though)
- buy curtains for my apartment's living room
- reach level 60 with my shaman before the wow expension gets released lawl
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 11:00   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apart from the fitness stuff in the other thread... hmm
  • Drink less. Or at least less than the 70-odd units a week I seem to have been on in recent months
  • Adopt a more 'what's the worst that could happen' attitude instead of approaching everything so boringly
  • Revise this time

None are seeming overly realistic.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 12:12   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

- Do my dissertation
- Learn how to swallow (lol) a tablet.
- Take less drugs (maybe)
- Pay off one of my loans
- Get a pay rise.
- Do a 5km run at some point this year, and then a 10km.

I have a couple of others which are slightly more personal but can be summarised down to 'write more'.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 13:22   #11
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

* Quit Smoking
* Get a New Job
*Put some sort of effort into Uni.
*Make a year long plan and follow it for more than two weeks. eg, fitness and all of the above.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 13:31   #12
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

- finally finish uni and get a job (either that or win the lottery)
- reduce smoking
- do some more of this real life stuff
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 14:14   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pass all my exams first time and within the top 3 of the 11 of us who started at same time as me.
Have more of a social life with those who I don't work with.
Go to the gym more often.
Get a girlfriend (lol) / clone someone.

More most important: stop feeling sorry for myself and realise life is good.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 15:46   #14
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

1. Give my lifestyle a fitness/health-based overhaul (see my upcoming entry in Nod's fitness thread).

2. Learn to politely tell people that I can't make their wesite for them, much as it pains me to see them go and spend an outrageous amout of money getting some monkey to make something I could do in about 10 minutes. Either that, or stop being such a bloody perfectionist, and give them what the monkey would do, but not charge them for it.

3. Make a conscious effort to improve my sight-singing.

4. Stop turning on lights whenever I enter a room, unless the room is actually dark inside.

5. Keep my room tidy.

6. Put a load of laundry in everytime I have enough to make up a load, rather than when I have filled my laundry basket, laundry bag, and half of my floor, and actually have nothing left to wear.

7. Make an effort to look nice when I leave the house in the morning, rather than opting for the 'just rolled out of bed' look.

8. Stop wimping out of grading because of not being able to organise myself enough to get to instructor and nage no kata courses.

9. Stop posting on forums when I'm supposed to be writing a paper.

I have decided to make an early start on these, by doing the following:

1. Posting in Nod's thread at some point in the next couple of days.

2. Deciding to leave a website until I've actually got time for it.

3. Received from my bro for xmas a book of folk songs for high voice which I will attempt to play and sing despite not knowing them, nor being able to play the piano.

4. Didn't turn the light on in the bathroom 5 mins ago.

5. Tidied it before I left Oxford for Xmas, should be easier to keep it tidy, rather than make and keep it tidy in the new year.

6. Investing in a tumble drier for my house in Oxford so that doing a load of laundry takes less than 5 days.

7. Got highlights. Oh yes, lookin' gooooooood. Having spent 50 quid on getting it done, I am more motivatated to do something other than leave it in a plait all the time.

8. Told people that if my instructor lets me, I'll grade. That's usually enough to make me actually go.

9. Closing this browser window as soon as I've pressed 'post reply'.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 17:02   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

be more motivated to do stuff.

Not bothered about losing weight or bulking up or anything, but I really should eat healthier. Part of this comes down to the motivation to do stuff issue.

Carry on doing well at work. It's all gone well so far, but this year is going to be important so I really need to continue doing well.

Stay happy - The most important one.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 18:43   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Start training again. I've started to feel out-off-shape recently, and even though Im not fat at all, I would like to be more fit.

2. Spend more time reading curiculum.

3. Go out more (to parties and conserts).

4. Atleast make one decent effort in trying to find a girlfriend.

5. To keep GD happy: **** anything female that offers itself.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 19:08   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

• Lose Weight
  • Redecorate the spare bedroom
  • Get the "Computer Room" (Currently the "Dump anything that i cant find a use for" Room) up and running
  • Spend Less on pointless things
  • Spend Less on most things
  • Properly consider a career change (Banking & having a social conscience dont mix)
  • Be able to tell my former boss what I thought of her, to her face, without either getting hit, or corpsing when I mention "Trout Pout/Fish Lips".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 19:26   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Same as every year, drink more, work less, sex more.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 20:12   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Same as every night, try to take over the world more.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 20:12   #20
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Make sure I get a 2:1

Putting on one and a half stones

Go swimming every week

Get back to playing squash twice a week

Do a lot more travelling

Actually complete my Gamecube games which are only 3/4 done
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 21:22   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For someone my age, the only new years resolution every year:

STAY ABOVE GROUND
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 21:48   #22
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

* Loose weight
* Cut down on drinking
* Save money
* Stay with the current gf
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 17:34   #23
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

* Climb harder (7a/6b)
* Eat better
* Work harder
* Be discplined in all the important things
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:16   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Drop from 13 8 - to 12
Drop waist to 32 and lose beer gut
Cut out cocaine for good
Drink less
Gamble less
Find a decent ****ing job
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 16:58   #25
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

1. Move out.
2. Be more motivated
3. Jump out of a plane for charity (Ending predictable replies - yes with a parachute)
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 17:50   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

- Drink less
- Find a chick who I actually like
- Give more kittens, cookies and fluffy toys to underprivaliged kids.
- Circumnavigate the globe in a dinghy with only a pencil and two rubber bands as a makeshft compass.
- Introduce the concept of humour to several GD denizens
- Molest Kiera Knightly and call her 'Natalie Portman' all the while.
- Eat more babies.
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:04   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've got a big list this year, but to sum it up:
-Get more hobbies/interests that dont involve consumption of shady substances
-Train more
-Get insight into myself, stop acting too for school
-Get a job
-Restart stuff (start to paint again, do more political things, keep in touch with old friends)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 16:14   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I only have one.

Be more assertive.

That covers my entire life.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 16:19   #29
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Go to the dentist, get my teeth sorted and stop the pain. Then go to the dentist regularly and actually take care of my teeth.
Tidy my room and keep it tidy for longer than a week.
Read more.
Spend less money on beer and drugs.
Get my tattoo finished and a new one done and completed.
Pass my driving test.
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 21:58   #30
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No drinking until my birthday in March. Start training again. Stop playing silly webgames after the summer, good exam results. Take more initiative to do things, in school and sparetime.

Be a nice GI Joe when I go to the military.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote