User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 May 2006, 08:54   #1
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice
how much fun is this round

cuz im having belting fun

bit bored waiting for tick thought id say so yippeedoodaaday
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:09   #2
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how much fun is this round

hmm

is it supposed to be fun?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:25   #3
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Not for HC. Its more like work for you.
Im having fun with angels atm

PS. I HATE DE/BS incoming.
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:38   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've had fun but I dislike the way a lot of people seem to not bother attacking and leave huge amounts of ghosts and scarabs lying around for no real reason
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:00   #5
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually having my best round ever

1:1 for the win!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:07   #6
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
I'm actually having my best round ever

its fun this round :P smudge u live in aber and still u dont come out for a drink and then u try and cover op me :/ i say we eat your ships :P
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:01   #7
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

this morning i waged a Jihad on Squidly

i struck first with a cov op taking out one of his amps and one of his distorters.

ill keep you posted on what happens, tho if its like in Beta against him, i expect a long hard fight involving many many fleets of 1 ship

-----
update
-----

Destroyed ships: 8
Black Widow: 4
Scorpion: 2
Roach: 1
Hornet: 1

my agents have infiltrated his hangars and attacked his ships. this blow and further subsequent blows are just the prelude for my invasion of his planet

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:11   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
You should be careful who you pick fights with mate, 1:1 sticks together!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:23   #9
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

this much
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:34   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

this much
That's one small piece of pie
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:49   #11
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well with these stats there isnt much room for fun really.the teamwork in allie and gal is fun but the game is just bah...
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 16:26   #12
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
That's one small piece of pie
You're *small* piece is pretty big then.

Btw, I like the round. Got a bit lucky when going solo and now hoping to get my best rank in my whole Planetarion career. \o>
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 16:27   #13
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
^^

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 16:38   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Coverts Op Page
Destroyed Structures
1 Medium Factory
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 17:01   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

You realize mek, that the next speedgame {not beta } that you and I play, your arse is mine!!

IT'S ON MEK!

Edit: And if you're man enough, let's see who can do the most damage via No security centers and no engineering Or at least, most *comical* damage.

Btw, your stealth is out the window until I jack my research up.

Last edited by Squidly; 18 May 2006 at 17:06.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 17:16   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone from 1:1 mailed me and threatened me when I attacked them, trust story

But I still love them <3
Unread 18 May 2006, 17:28   #17
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

a smudge and squidly block...must form counter block any volunteers??

Unread 18 May 2006, 18:25   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

But I still love them <3
What the **** is a trust story? You're banned from posting from now on dude.
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:34   #19
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it was meant to be true, but I put trust as I am revising for "Politics and Trust in the USA" for my exam tomoz, must really mean its sticking in my head *g*
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:41   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
it was meant to be true, but I put trust as I am revising for "Politics and Trust in the USA" for my exam tomoz, must really mean its sticking in my head *g*
Didn't I ban you from posting?

Also what the **** is a *g*?
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:44   #21
pig
1up on you

no you didnt, im not sure what *g* is however I use it as a smilie, like a big smile dont ask me why

think about it

*g*, actually **** knows what it is, I just like using it.
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:44   #22
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Didn't I ban you from posting?

Also what the **** is a *g*?
*grin*

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:45   #23
pig
1up on you

phew I was fairly close
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:47   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
*grin*
*areyou****ingserious*

What the **** is wrong with

IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S SOME SORT FINE BOUNDARY LINE BETWEEN SMILIES HERE WHERE IF YOU DON'T USE THE CORRECT ONE GOD COMES DOWN AND SMITES YOU WITH A ****ING THUNDERBOLT.
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:49   #25
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

if we knew war was so much fun we would ave declared it on ppl rds ago

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:49   #26
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
*areyou****ingserious*

What the **** is wrong with

IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S SOME SORT FINE BOUNDARY LINE BETWEEN SMILIES HERE WHERE IF YOU DON'T USE THE CORRECT ONE GOD COMES DOWN AND SMITES YOU WITH A ****ING THUNDERBOLT.
I have no idea whats wrong with I always use

you should ask the person who firsted started using *g* (or just blame pig since... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
*g*, , I just like using it.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:55   #27
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well with these stats there isnt much room for fun really.the teamwork in allie and gal is fun but the game is just bah...
Instead of posting the same point over and over again with nothing to back it up, why not explain it?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:18   #28
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Smilies are a science, they all have their very own subtle nuances, and if you use the wrong one, you're doomed and will burn in hell. Serious.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:39   #29
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Instead of posting the same point over and over again with nothing to back it up, why not explain it?

you should know what im talking about by now
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:55   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
you should know what im talking about by now
You can explain yourself or stop posting. I'd advise explaining yourself. After all hopefully it will make the game more fun for next round.
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:10   #31
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

But I still love them <3
I do that.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:21   #32
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: how much fun is this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki

this much
wot an idiot..this isnt even to scale
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:29   #33
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

But I still love them <3
Once I found out it was you though, there was much <3 being spread. Even if I did want to destroy your ever-so-fluffly fleet.
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:30   #34
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Oi mek. Do you actually have any factories left?

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek
my agents have infiltrated his hangars and attacked his ships. this blow and further subsequent blows are just the prelude for my invasion of his planet
I demand you stop using ye olde "Look! over there! it's the oldest trick in the book!" trick on my chief of security Blindy McGullible
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:33   #35
Mek
InSomniac

A covert operation was attempted by Squidleh (1:1:1), but our agents were able to stop them from doing any harm.

nice try squidleh :P

we shall be torturing your agents for information soon

Unread 18 May 2006, 21:03   #36
Mek
InSomniac

Destroyed Structures
1 Light Factory

payback is a mofo squid

Unread 18 May 2006, 21:03   #37
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Yeah... I think smudge has been too busy destroying your structures for me to get through with my dinky stealth hampering

I SHALT SUCCEED IN TYING BELLS TO YOUR AGENTS LEGS SOON!
Unread 18 May 2006, 21:11   #38
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I volounteer to block with you Mek m8, to bad i can only reset his research

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 23:23   #39
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

was that you who set mine back 2 ticks? and got blocked the second attempt?
Unread 18 May 2006, 23:59   #40
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

w00t! \o/

Alliances going to 1:1 begging for planet intel!

We could open a new business!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 00:07   #41
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Its more fun than standing outside the cancerward pointing and laughing at all the baldies.
Unread 19 May 2006, 01:49   #42
pig
1up on you

no need to bring tomkat into this

cancer isnt a funny subject ;/

aids on the other hand...
Unread 19 May 2006, 02:03   #43
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Can I possibly join the Smudly Block(Smudge and Squidly)

I got inside info on Mek anytime u need it!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:53   #44
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I just got blocked squidly

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote