User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:49   #1
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about
G-ii

alrite, looks like our posse needs one of these as well, so here goes:

r16 is going to be the third round for the new-born genesis-2 alliance. the origins of the alliance are from the very early rounds.
we reformed the alliance partly from old skool g-ii players who wanted to come back home, we have some players who arent that familiar with the game itself as it is now and players who have been playing all the rounds all the way to the present. basicly we have all sorts of people.

last round we started with less than 15 members. at the end of the round we had more than doubled our member count without dramatically decreasing our average score ( ended up with around 1.8 mil avg. at rank 16. )

basicly we need some new blood for the coming round.

if you know a bit of how to play the game, let us know.
if you want to learn to play the game, let us know.
if you just need a more relaxed but still managing group of skilled players, let us know.

anyway, im not going to make a list of what WE CAN OFFER YOU and WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU.

just if youre interested and wanna know more, you can find us on the irc room #g-ii (contact any operator)

or mail: [email protected]

On behalf of Genesis-2 High Council,

Heskey.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 00:59   #2
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
Re: G-ii

very good post
best of luck to g-ii
*waves to his friends lille palli and 8dot*

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 12:02   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 21:13   #4
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

good luck G-II
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 02:30   #5
Dictator2

Dictator2 can only hope to improve

I still prefer "G-spot" for the name, in any case is the same thing, and truth be told "they are a good bunch", except maybe this one player... o no, I left already, so they are good now, I really recommend it to n00bs, rookies and vets.

:P

P.S.

"Don't cry for me Argentina..."

Last edited by Dictator2; 18 Jan 2006 at 04:06.
Dictator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 18:25   #6
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

go g-ii
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 23:14   #7
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Appears some new recruits just enter the channel. Remember to PM one of the OP's aswell Will help your application noticably

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 16:24   #8
Unseen
th little noob that could

Unseen is an unknown quantity at this point

Im simply going to say this:

Joining G-II was the best decision I ever made

If you want to see why, its as easy as /J #g-ii
<Mysteries> believe me people cant handle it
<Unseen99> i had a kick ass cast lined up and everything

Round 15: 15:7:3
[Ins] [G-II]
Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 17:14   #9
greg!!

yeah, go G-II...!!

#g-ii
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 15:50   #10
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck guys
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 02:28   #11
Explode
Blasting Caps

Explode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura about

good look g-ii on a new round,,,
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 13:11   #12
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Can I be hc?:\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 16:20   #13
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
Can I be hc?:\

sure.
u can have chimpie's place.

Genesis-2
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 17:32   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some people have got into the habit of trying to bump threads just so their alliance's thread is at the top. This is not acceptable, and such posts will be deleted. I'll be using my discretion to decide what is and is not ok.

furball (with mod hat on).
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 03:42   #15
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

excuse me?

i can make a new thread each time i have something to say if thats what you want.

Genesis-2
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 21:51   #16
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
excuse me?

i can make a new thread each time i have something to say if thats what you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator2
Hey, me previous post got deleted? Why?
I'll be clear.

Posts that are made for the express purpose of bumping a thread will be deleted. They are not tolerated on this forum, just as they are not tolerated on any other forum. Simply writing 'bump' (Dictator2) or making a post responding to those bumps is not acceptable. Those posts will be deleted, as they serve no interest but that of bumping.

IF someone new has something to say (e.g. Go G-II !!!) then that post will stay. If not, then it's bye bye time.

furball.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:34   #17
Dictator2

Go G-ii
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 05:01   #18
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

From what I can see G-II is a good home for any player. N00bs, partly active hardcore HC types, growing players, and the truly hardcore will find alot of excitement with the folks in G-II. May take a couple rounds for them to get into the top rankings but they are definitely worth a look. Good Luck and Happy Roiding G-II.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 17:46   #19
the_chosen_one
G-II Troublemaker

the_chosen_one is an unknown quantity at this point

GO G-ii. To be totally honest these guys are awesome. They welcomed me in last round and it was the best round I've ever played. (then again I've always been late an unpaid )
If only they'd reply to my pm's an let me back in.

Good luck all and to all, a good night!
[17:20] <PigmonkeY> maybe i'm under an assumed name because i'm spying on g-ii!?
[17:20] <Nero> or maybe your not who u claim to be
[17:21] <PigmonkeY> but maybe i am.

Priceless
the_chosen_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 16:22   #20
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

*waves at -Blue moon-*

great game last round
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 19:09   #21
Dictator2

Go G-ii
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 23:51   #22
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Go G-ii!!

Genesis-2
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 00:16   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Go G-ii!!!!
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 02:11   #24
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
basicly we need some new blood for the coming round.

if you know a bit of how to play the game, let us know.
if you want to learn to play the game, let us know.
if you just need a more relaxed but still managing group of skilled players, let us know.
And yet we have learned that g-ii deosn't accept n00bs. Was that just a misunderstanding? Or have I been misinformed?
Just curieus.
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 16:37   #25
vini100

vini100 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a n00b and G-II lets me play with them
Hi guys btw

Go G-II!!
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 22:21   #26
Dictator2

I will always be a n00b and I played with them :P
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 10:57   #27
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
And yet we have learned that g-ii deosn't accept n00bs. Was that just a misunderstanding? Or have I been misinformed?
Just curieus.
You're misinformed. We review any applicant and activity becomes the main factor. Skills we can teach them, activity they need to bring to the table themself.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 11:56   #28
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Just curieus.

ofcourse we do, but if you're a hopeless case youre out : )

Genesis-2
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 17:08   #29
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

I returned to PA midway through last round and found that most of my old friends had quit, I went to G-II because it was the only alliance I had been in last time I played PA that were still alive. Actually, I was just hoping to use G-II while I was looking for something better, but I remained. Mainly because they are extraordinary well organised for such a small alliance, both when it comes to tech ( thx to Lilleman ) but also when it comes to the defence- and attack-organisation ( thx to several DCs who actually deserves a much better alliance ). But all that aside, because frankly, there are several better alliances out there, but I haven't been in an alliance where you feel at home almost from the beginning, that's why I have remained, and will do so for as long as possible.

This round G-II are alot bigger and I guess we will have to wait and see how well we will do, but I think we will be one of the best organised alliances outside top5.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 14:35   #30
Dictator2

Xerxes you n0bje :P

Go G-ii
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 16:02   #31
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

lol someone has something against us, look at all the G-II's ranking thingys, everyones Red

lol as if we really care
_______
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:31   #32
Dictator2

Red means we are more mature, not like the green, which suggest that they are not ready yet.

Go Gii!!
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 13:20   #33
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

thanks for your comments, boys. with all these recommendations i wonder why we still have so little people. :P

Genesis-2
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 13:34   #34
furball

One can only surmise that it's because it's all your own members recommending G-II and no-one from any other alliances.
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 18:28   #35
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
One can only surmise that it's because it's all your own members recommending G-II and no-one from any other alliances.
Yea that makes perfect sense. Lets have people that are not IN the alliance say weather its good or not. Afterall, you do know all our tech, organization, and efficiency at attacking + defending just from looking at our stats on the universe page.

No worries Hes i think we have our hands full as it is.

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 18:35   #36
furball

Ooh, a new one.
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 18:36   #37
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrance
Yea that makes perfect sense. Lets have people that are not IN the alliance say weather its good or not. Afterall, you do know all our tech, organization, and efficiency at attacking + defending just from looking at our stats on the universe page.

No worries Hes i think we have our hands full as it is.
Erm... I think he was inferring to the possibility of past allies or friends of g-ii coming and saying a few words on their behalf in their recruitment thread, as opposed to members blowing their own horns so to speak. A member saying their own alliance is great is a little redundant. Others coming out of the blue and saying the alliance is great is a better indicator that te alliance in question maybe a good one.

Personally, I think chimpie is fluffly and therefore g-ii gets some reputation by association here
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 20:43   #38
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

a lot of the people above arent g-ii :P

and what comes to furball, youre supposed to be the moderator of the forum, therefor you shouldnt have an opinion on that anyway.

Genesis-2
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 00:09   #39
furball

A moderator of a forum can still express an opinion on something - we're not bound by some offical code of impartiality like PA Team are. However, when we make our moderating decisions, they should be unbiased. I see no problems with any of my actions, and I would do the same to any other alliance including my own thread. The fact is that out of 37 posts in your thread, 23 are by members, 8 are by other alliances (including recent G-II), 5 are by me and 1 is unknown. Moreover, I've deleted another 8 posts that were either useless or really really useless. All of those were by G-II members who had already posted in the thread.

It is unacceptable to try to keep your recruitment thread at the top of the listings by getting your members to repeatedly bump it higher. I decide what bumping is.

Doing this repeatedly will eventually result in the thread going poof and you having to start a new one. As always, any complaints can be directed to JammyJim - and may as well be, since complaints to anyone else will just be passed to him anyway.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 18:00   #40
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

what i think is that when a ranked guy in another alliance gets to decide which replies are removed and which arent, we're on the wrong path.
the problem is, how am i supposed to know if you are actually removing posts that could prove pretty important?

its about the principle.

Genesis-2
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 18:40   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and what comes to furball, youre supposed to be the moderator of the forum, therefor you shouldnt have an opinion on that anyway.
No, moderators are allowed to post whatever they want as long as they don't break the rules. As long as this does not impinge on their moderating duties. Which it has not. Nor do I believe it will in the future as furball has demonstrated that he has excellent judgement in his position as a moderator so far. If you have a complaint about his work please contact myself or JJ. I have reviewed this thread myself, for good measure, and there is nothing wrong with the way in which furball has moderated it so far. Thank you and good day sir.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 19:06   #42
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I already private messaged you a reply but ill say it here too...

There is absolutely nothing wrong in the way this thread was moderated. Furball has made no judgement of error and his actions are totally justified.

All our moderators are allowed opinions. They wouldnt become moderators if they wernt allowed them. I do not impose some kind of extreme 'you must silence your views on all subjects'.

As such i fail to see the arguement that furball has overstepped the mark.

JJ - Forum Admin
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 21:53   #43
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

Good to see the PA Team and Moderators support G-II

Great job guys, keep up the good work with defending me
_______
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 15:47   #44
Dictator2

Now this is just getting ridiculous... Are you really serious? Do I really need to write shit if I want this tread up there? Ok, I will, I guess you will hvae to continue to amputate my freedom of expression for the sake of your rulez, etc, etc

GO G-ii

(im not Gii, im not just "bumping the tread", is not personal... I JUST WANT TO DO IT, so *&^%% OFFF)

Removed the abuse of me. JBG banned you before I got round to it. -furball

Last edited by furball; 15 Feb 2006 at 20:48.
Dictator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 17:52   #45
furball

Congratulations, you get to keep this post. However, you've admitted that you are bumping this thread, and such an action is not permitted. You've done it so many times that I'll now be deleting on sight any posts by you in this thread, and you're pretty close to being banned from the AR forum itself.

There is no freedom of speech. I don't care what alliance you are, and if you were in my own I'd have kicked and roided you to the ground by now. You're not welcome.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 18:14   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator2
Now this is just getting ridiculous... Are you really serious? Do I really need to write shit if I want this tread up there?
YES.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 21:05   #47
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

So i should just actually not post anything on this thread until it reaches the 10th page on the forum meanwhile new / poo / personal alliances of a player just create new ones?

im just trying to keep my people in public, i dont find anything wrong with that as long as i dont "BUMP THE THREAD" twice a day or such.

i have a suggestion: try to create a system that is able to rotate the threads or simply puts them in random order so no one would have to make up something to say to keep his rec thread visible.

Genesis-2
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 21:13   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
So i should just actually not post anything on this thread until it reaches the 10th page on the forum meanwhile new / poo / personal alliances of a player just create new ones?

im just trying to keep my people in public, i dont find anything wrong with that as long as i dont "BUMP THE THREAD" twice a day or such.

i have a suggestion: try to create a system that is able to rotate the threads or simply puts them in random order so no one would have to make up something to say to keep his rec thread visible.
It's quite simple. Post something informative and new about your alliance. Post an experience you had within that alliance. Post something about your goals. Have other people in your alliance post. Just basically do not post spam. Which is what "go g-ii!" is. Or posting the word "shit" in response to a mod informing you of the AR posting guidelines.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 21:23   #49
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

ive never posted anything like that yet i have been accused for bumping the thread havent i?
im quite confident ill find something fresh and informative to post again soon.

Genesis-2
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 21:31   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
ive never posted anything like that yet i have been accused for bumping the thread havent i?
im quite confident ill find something fresh and informative to post again soon.
I'm not sure if you have been. Certainly others have.