User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Jan 2009, 21:29   #101
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: Round 30: Prediction Thread/Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
Conspiracy Theory i think will suffer quite abit, after the better part of 5-6 rounds napping the Universe and "playing for planet ranks", I think it will be hard to change the mindset of 75 people
lol, who's ar$e has your head been stuck up this last few rounds, last round is the first time we played for planet ranks. napping the universe?? we at most have 2 naps in a round, sorry if your a bit bitter at ct not accepting the denial nap offer.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2009, 21:34   #102
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Come on now. Are you seriously going to stand there and tell us CT has never been a flagshipping alliance before last round?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2009, 21:51   #103
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

im not talking about flagshipping, im talking about the alliance playing for planet ranks. last round was different from every other round for us as we were aiming to get as many planets into the top 100 as we could.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 00:31   #104
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Rd 30 Prediction thread

so how will the top10 look end of rd 30
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 00:33   #105
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: Rd 30 Prediction thread

i think sexytime-allianz! will stay top3 all the way until they emodisband!
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 00:36   #106
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

I think sexytime will be 2nd and the banana alliance will win for no more then 10points!

I also predict VenoX will emoquit after 5 ticks and eksero will start wristing right after he will miss a tick of initiating!
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 00:42   #107
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

#1 Whatever alliance I join
#2-10 The only thing that matters is winning, right?
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 00:42   #108
[DDK]gm

1. asc
2. Omen
3. CT
4. ND
5. Vgn
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 00:46   #109
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

fking sexytime alliance. Im joining them.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 00:51   #110
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
2. Omen
I'm guessing you've never had wishmaster as your hc before? Because if you had you'd be putting omen down as ... errrrrmmmm... #1.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 00:56   #111
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

#1 CT - cause theyll nap everyone
#2 Asc - cause maybe hcs will try to stop them this time
#3 ND
#4 Omen
#5 Vgn
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:02   #112
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You may have never explicitely said you were playing for planet ranks, that doesn't mean you weren't in fact doing so. Because you were.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:03   #113
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

i predict that CT will go for rank1 and fail epicly, like they usually do

#1 Asc
#2 Omen
#3 CT
#4 ND
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:04   #114
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

#1 Asc
#2 CT
#3 Omen
#4 ND
#5 VGN
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:08   #115
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

#1 CT
#2 asc
#3 Omen
#4 vgn
#5 nd
#6 ass?
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:12   #116
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

1#CT
2#Omen
3#ND
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:15   #117
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i gotta say im finding it strange that nd are being put up there even though they have lost the dlr members
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:34   #118
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

1. omen
2. ct
3-5. nd/rock/orbit

11. asc
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:51   #119
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

First of all, I should redo my stuff.

1. Omen
2. Asc
3. CT
4. ND
5. VGN

Second of all, to get bit unserious again.
Newdawn is awaiting the return of the savior horn, and his magical mirror of pwn to make up for the loss of DLR.

Third of all, bit serious and bs.
I know you love me caj, but yeah.. Nice one. Please pm me, I need mucho love.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 01:55   #120
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

#1 asc cause they will nap with omen

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 11:59   #121
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1) Asc: They'll take advantage of the other alliances stupidity, only ally that's realisticly able to fill the tag of 100 (everybody wants to be a winner right?) and as usual, all other alliances prefer to be 2nd/first loser rather than recieving a potential beating by asc.

Easy Hattrick and to be honest, I don't see any other alliance except Asc win another round of pa again.

2-10) Who gives a shit?

15) s3xytime ally after all emo-quits

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 12:09   #122
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
1) Asc: They'll take advantage of the other alliances stupidity, only ally that's realisticly able to fill the tag of 100
At present, Ascendancy has about 40 members, non-playing included. We'll recruit some more obviously, but our tag will hardly be the powerhouse it was last round and I will be extremely surprised if we end up with more than 80 players.

From what I heard, Omen recruitment hasn't been going very well. Word on the street is 40 members instead of the 70 they hoped for. This actually surprises me, because with Denial not playing, and Ascendancy-light, I expected there to be plenty of new members to go around (perhaps a result of the raised tag limit?). Also keep in mind that they're essentially a new alliance under an old tag name. The fact that r30 is longer than normal will also make it harder for them, especially if they perform below expectations (leading to low morale).

CT will transition/has transitioned from flagshipping (one-to-many) to cooperative play (many-to-many), and will lose/has lost some players in the process. On top of that I expect that the change itself will take getting used to for the alliance as a whole. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see their chance to get #1 disappear when they commit mass suicide trying to thwart a fleetcatch on their top planet in the 1200s.

I highly doubt if ND will be able to do well enough to get #1, from a military point of view. In a close round they might just be average enough to escape everyone's attention and take the prize anyway, but that will not be by virtue of their own abilities. It's ND, what can I say. They also lost DLR, which won't do their case much good.

As said above, Ascendancy kicked a large portion of its members (both playing and non-playing ones), and while I have no doubt we'll somehow end up with the highest average score (we are pretty good like that), I don't know if we'll have enough planets to take #1 (or even if that will be our supreme goal). We'll see. If we win, it'll be because other alliances sucked, rather than because of our awesome strength. Hattrick sounds cool though.

My prediction:
1 CT
2 Asc
3 Omen
4 ND
5 Vengeance
6 xVx
7 Orbit
8 ROCK
9 ASS
10 Howling Rain

Can anyone give me an update on where all the ex-Ascendancy and ex-Denial players went? I might have to revise my prediction based on that information.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 5 Jan 2009 at 13:43.
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 12:19   #123
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
At present, Ascendancy has about 40 members, non-playing included.
Suuuuuure...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 12:38   #124
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Suuuuuure...
Fine, don't believe me. *shrug*
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:07   #125
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

#1-3 Omen/CT/Asc
#4 ND
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:09   #126
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Fine, don't believe me. *shrug*
IIRC JBG / lokken / banned made a post last round about how Asc and all Asc members always downplay their own chances in prediction threads like this.

Though you might be telling the truth, I choose to disregard anything Asc members say about Asc in prediction threads.

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:12   #127
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can anyone give me an update on where all the ex-Ascendancy and ex-Denial players went? I might have to revise my prediction based on that information.
I know a number of ex-Denials remain allianceless (me included!), some quit, others have spread out pretty well, I'm guessing a lot are waiting to see how the alliance situation shapes up now the 100 limit means they don't have to worry about recruitment closing anytime soon. Good post for a change though! <3
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:20   #128
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
IIRC JBG / lokken / banned made a post last round about how Asc and all Asc members always downplay their own chances in prediction threads like this.

Though you might be telling the truth, I choose to disregard anything Asc members say about Asc in prediction threads.
There's a difference between downplaying and flat out lying.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:31   #129
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

it's true lol, we have only 40 members :|
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:32   #130
VenoX

Quote:
Tbh anyone sensible would downplay their own alliances chances in a prediction thread. And Im also pretty sure that anyone with even half a brain doesn't use the predictions thread to determine their rounds politics (though on last rounds evidence, dont hold me to that ).

As an impartial observer, from what i've seen and heard, i'd put Omen, CT, ND and Asc on fairly level pegging for the start of the round with VGN not too far behind, ofc it depends on how Omen shape up officer/tools wise and how ND recruit to make up for the loss of DLR, but potentially we could have a very even 4 (maybe 5?) horse race from the start and a pretty interesting, LONG, round. HERE'S HOPING ATLEAST!
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:34   #131
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:

You do realise all Ascendancy members other then Jester/JBG were kicked and recruitment started over with less invites available meaning that Asc having 70~ members is actually impossible?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:38   #132
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Anways my prediction:

#1 CT - Simply because of members being high count and some decentish players??

#2 Ascendancy - ~

#3 Omen ~ Newt is doing tools so thats positive, but lower member count atm, cant see them gaining #1 but could be wrong if Wish recruits all of his minions from previous rounds <3

#4 VGN or ROCK ~ blah

#5 ROCK or VGN ~ blah

#6 NewDawn ~ without DLR what can ND really achieve??

#7 Orbit ~ <3

#8 Redemption

#9 ASS?

#10 DLR - xD

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 13:41   #133
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:

I can only assume you're referring to this topic, in which lokken and JBG did the exact opposite of what you said they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
I know a number of ex-Denials remain allianceless (me included!), some quit, others have spread out pretty well, I'm guessing a lot are waiting to see how the alliance situation shapes up now the 100 limit means they don't have to worry about recruitment closing anytime soon. Good post for a change though! <3
Why, thank you! Both for the compliment and the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
without DLR what can ND really achieve??
This is actually something I forgot to take into consideration. To the edit mobile!
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 14:14   #134
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
lol, who's ar$e has your head been stuck up this last few rounds, last round is the first time we played for planet ranks. napping the universe?? we at most have 2 naps in a round, sorry if your a bit bitter at ct not accepting the denial nap offer.
Last round was not the first round you played for planet rank. I could have had my head up someones arse for the last few rounds and yet still known that! No i'm not bitter towards Conspiracy at all, I infact spoke/played abit of Speed with Kenny last night, we lost badly. You're abit of an idiot though.
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 14:58   #135
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You do realise all Ascendancy members other then Jester/JBG were kicked and recruitment started over with less invites available meaning that Asc having 70~ members is actually impossible?
The man speak the truth. I don't know what is more surprising, the fact we only have 40 members or that Caj is one of them
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 15:03   #136
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I predict Vdm will come in as #1023(that should be about last place nowadays ye?)

Happy newyear to you all!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 16:26   #137
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
I predict Vdm will come in as #1023(that should be about last place nowadays ye?)

omg jonas, you are still alive

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 16:34   #138
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
omg jonas, you are still alive
didnt u quit?

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 16:38   #139
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You may have never explicitely said you were playing for planet ranks, that doesn't mean you weren't in fact doing so. Because you were.
On the forum yes this is the only time:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=550

But it was explained in #conspiracy and other chans almost daily.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 16:40   #140
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I don't think you read what I posted.
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 16:55   #141
jelle
LCH

Quote:
I don't think you read what I posted.
Yeah i did.

Plz correct me if wrong:

As i read it, its is an answer to gm saying:

Quote:
im not talking about flagshipping, im talking about the alliance playing for planet ranks. last round was different from every other round for us as we were aiming to get as many planets into the top 100 as we could.
And with him clearing the fact that he is not talking about flagshipping i believe my post make sense.

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 16:57   #142
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post

Though finishing last would certainly be a realistic goal for me, I won't be playing next round (or the following rounds).

Sorry to be such a disappointment to you Jonas

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 16:59   #143
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
didnt u quit?
will you stop posting that on every thread i reply to....its practically harassment ¬_¬

i played last round for Audentes CBA....just incase you didn't know. i even scanned for Transcendancy, you actually asked me for a scan iirc

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 5 Jan 2009 at 18:12.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 17:33   #144
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Ok, I'll try to make it more clear.

Though you never (before last round) said you were playing for planet rankings, you have done so multiple times in the past, by flagshipping one or a few CT planets into the top10, even though your alliance as a whole suffered because of it. What we appear to be disagreeing over is the definition of "playing for planet ranks". I consider flagshipping to fall under that definition, you don't. Whichever definition you use, fact remains that CT has been one of the two best alliances to get a top10 planet in. This is not just my opinion, but a fairly widely shared one. The only real obstacle to CT top10 planets has been the dominance of Ascendancy (the other of the two alliances I mentioned), which CT HCs showed they knew by napping us in r29.
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 17:46   #145
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
They all joined Hidden Agenda.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 17:47   #146
jelle
LCH

Quote:
Ok, I'll try to make it more clear.

Though you never (before last round) said you were playing for planet rankings, you have done so multiple times in the past, by flagshipping one or a few CT planets into the top10, even though your alliance as a whole suffered because of it. What we appear to be disagreeing over is the definition of "playing for planet ranks". I consider flagshipping to fall under that definition, you don't. Whichever definition you use, fact remains that CT has been one of the two best alliances to get a top10 planet in. This is not just my opinion, but a fairly widely shared one. The only real obstacle to CT top10 planets has been the dominance of Ascendancy (the other of the two alliances I mentioned), which CT HCs showed they knew by napping us in r29.
I agree to most of it, but we didn't nap asc to get 1 or 2 planets into the top10. We did it to achieve our preround goal of 25 planets in the top100 which almost happend. The reason we don't call it flagshipping is that the move was directed to help the ally as a whole and not a single/couple of induviduals.

Unread 5 Jan 2009, 17:51   #147
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
At present, Ascendancy has about 40 members, non-playing included. We'll recruit some more obviously, but our tag will hardly be the powerhouse it was last round and I will be extremely surprised if we end up with more than 80 players.

From what I heard, Omen recruitment hasn't been going very well. Word on the street is 40 members instead of the 70 they hoped for. This actually surprises me, because with Denial not playing, and Ascendancy-light, I expected there to be plenty of new members to go around (perhaps a result of the raised tag limit?). Also keep in mind that they're essentially a new alliance under an old tag name. The fact that r30 is longer than normal will also make it harder for them, especially if they perform below expectations (leading to low morale).
First of all, nice post..bit more than just the random #1/#2/#X posts.

80 players will win asc the round though, I dont see many, if any which will be filling the tag. Does all of the added members count toward added score btw?

Omens recruitment has gone alot better than what we(I) planned
I actually thought we would be around 30-40 or so... but I cant say no to good quality players. Though after popular demand, I had to refuse CBA and Mikee.. oh and Yoshika
It being a 10weeks round will make it harder for all, stamina will play a larger role than normally. Lets see who benefits from that

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 17:51   #148
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

As much as we do value your opinions on this forum, Conspiracy Theory will continue to play the game as best we can. Whether this has been by having some strong players who do consistently get good ranks, or making use of whichever tactics you guys see fit to claim we are using this time, we don't really value or care if you have a problem with it.

In regards to certain people getting personal (hi Disc) towards individuals who have achieved far more than themselves, please be quiet. Gm has given a lot to our alliance, and i'm very certain every CT member would confirm that, so next time your sucking up speeders, maybe have a little chat with Kenny & get your facts straight.

In regards to Omen, good luck and it's great to have another new ally who hopefully will contest for top rankings.
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:06   #149
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
80 players will win asc the round though, I dont see many, if any which will be filling the tag. Does all of the added members count toward added score btw?
Nope only top 60 by contributed score.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2009, 18:10   #150
CBA
Mind-boggling

Hmmm, Im sensing alot of hostility between Ascendancy and Omen on these boards, JBG/Wish in particular, I wonder how this will all plan out