User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2008, 21:45   #1
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about
Dear 11 6 2

Nice attack you sent on me, funniest of it all was how i was closed just after you guys had gotten launch on me Not to worry tho, i have faith in that you will join me on perma freeze, since no zik can have your amount of mantis without something fishy going on

<3 from 10 7 13
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 22:58   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Dear 11 6 2

Please tell me this isn't a havoc-whine, please do.
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 23:17   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nadar, this isn't a havoc whine.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 23:20   #4
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar View Post
Please tell me this isn't a havoc-whine, please do.
If it was whine, id have to offer you cheese, and im all out of cheese
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 00:32   #5
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Nothing fishy is going on, we've had a lot of naabs crash on our gal into his defence.
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 00:35   #6
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

i liked how u were closed 5 mins after we launched... and then i got 160k xp for it! It made me happy in my pantaloonies!

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 01:45   #7
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

The amount of ship donations going on in havoc is fast making it even more pointless than it was to begin with. You had 3 waves of incoming with no pods from 1 planet meaning you could nicely maxcap stealing nestorn, how on earth did you imagine you could stay open after that?
If I remember correctly havoc was made to give the smaller planets a chance to have some fun with more ships/roids, not for the most active players to team up in havoc alliances, get their friends to suicide ships on them and bash the crap out of everyone else.

Why do we keep having havoc at the end of the round? Go play speed rounds instead if you enjoy fast tick pa.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 02:12   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Nadar, this isn't a havoc whine.
Thanks, I can finally sleep soundly.
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 03:32   #9
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
The amount of ship donations going on in havoc is fast making it even more pointless than it was to begin with. You had 3 waves of incoming with no pods from 1 planet meaning you could nicely maxcap stealing nestorn, how on earth did you imagine you could stay open after that?
If I remember correctly havoc was made to give the smaller planets a chance to have some fun with more ships/roids, not for the most active players to team up in havoc alliances, get their friends to suicide ships on them and bash the crap out of everyone else.

Why do we keep having havoc at the end of the round? Go play speed rounds instead if you enjoy fast tick pa.
As i said in start of topic, thats why im expecting 11 6 2 to join me Stupid of me not to pay too much attention to the inc, but tbh i got incs all the time, all i make sure is that i give the attacker pain. Gz on the xp u got tho
Also, if u think that attacker made me get to where i was before i got closed, then so be it

and about speedgames, need more ppl to play. no fun with only 10 ppl :/ pluss 30 sec ticks is kinda overkill for me :P
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 05:06   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I joined that galaxy just into havoc, and have not seen anything fishy going on.

I would be the first to report it if I did.

Edit: and yeah, what Nadar said in his first post :/

Utterly useless since r3

Last edited by Cochese; 24 Dec 2008 at 05:14.
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 09:31   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post
As i said in start of topic, thats why im expecting 11 6 2 to join me Stupid of me not to pay too much attention to the inc, but tbh i got incs all the time, all i make sure is that i give the attacker pain. Gz on the xp u got tho
Also, if u think that attacker made me get to where i was before i got closed, then so be it

and about speedgames, need more ppl to play. no fun with only 10 ppl :/ pluss 30 sec ticks is kinda overkill for me :P
Since when have you been such a whiny bitch? Go sing some Christmas carols or shag some woman.
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 17:47   #12
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Since when have you been such a whiny bitch? Go sing some Christmas carols or shag some woman.
After playing u in TGV i do start seeing the pattern now :P
Unread 26 Dec 2008, 03:08   #13
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

kargool your back!
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2008, 03:51   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
kargool your back!
is there something on it?
Unread 26 Dec 2008, 14:49   #15
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

grammer police can stfu

you're back kargool!
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote