User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 18 Jun 2006, 18:38   #1
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up F-crew Recruitment thread R18

Hi I’m Rocko, some of you might remember me from such threads as "Interceptors, the ship for champs? or chumps?" and "my my, what big roids you have".
Well I’m back again, and this time, I’m here to inform you all about how to apply to join F-Crew.

"But wait" I here you cry,.. what can we expect from such an alliance as F-Crew.
Well, we have attacks arranged on a regular basis, designed to help YOU achieve the roids you need for success! And there's more! We also arrange defense for those planets within the alliance that are in need of it!! All of this is done by a hand picked crack team of BC's (that's Battle commanders), whose skills are honed and trained over past rounds. Maybe YOU could end up joining the BC team over time!

"But wait" I annoyingly here you cry while I’m in my stride "what about us new players, or those who haven’t played as much, how can you help us?"
Well my enquiring friends, F-Crew pride themselves on being there to help train all members. Be it on ship building, who and how to attack, what to do when you've run out of bacon, through to the tough questions like,.. Where Wally, and how do you manage to stay up all night to wait for incoming?!
Our past members are there to help, and our BC team is always on hand to offer advice and guide you to success!! The training doesn’t stop at member level either; we've taken regular members and shaped them into defense and attack coordinating (BC's).

"But wait" I once more here you cry "what do you expect from us?"
Well my pestering friends, it's just like my old man used to say, 'Dammit son, you've eaten all the bacon again'. Which means we expect to see you on IRC, (an online chat program), for a number of hours in the week. By appearing online in the morning (before you go to work/school) and then again in the evening, you'll be there to help other members of the alliance, as well as helping yourself to learn and grow. The more you give to the alliance, the more you get back. These aren’t the only times we'd like to see you on, but regularly trying to get on at these times is a good start.
We expect that you join in with our attacks on a regular basis.
That you offer ships for defense when you can.
That you ask when you need help
That you leave some bacon for the rest of us.
That you’re on IRC to achieve these requests.

On a serious note, this alliance isn't just for those who wish to train. We get a number of requests from people who've played Planetarion for a number of rounds. They come for the great community, the relaxed atmosphere, the bacon, and the chance to help others to learn how to play Planetarion.

Sooo finally, How to apply
Go to http://fcrewonline.com/join.txt and follow instruction
and follow the online instructions,…
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 19:25   #2
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Re: F-crew Recruitment thread R18

GL to f-crew. I really like the "Do you like bacon?" question on the application.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 19:39   #3
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck guys.

F-Crew is certainly a good alliance to start out in and learn the ropes of the game.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 22:35   #4
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

go f-crew
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 02:00   #5
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

go f-crew go f-crew... seriously tho... wonderful community based alliance who still achieve decent rankings!!

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:18   #6
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

You seem to have forgotten the most importent part Rocko, I am back at the helm! After 1 round off from HC Wakey has broken my arm. I truely expect our run of top 10 finishes to extend to a record extending 5th in a row, there have never been a better none hardcore alliance. Hope to see everyone there.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 09:53   #7
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Good Luck F-Crew
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 12:07   #8
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

any new players reading this join f-crew, there is not better alliance dedicated to noob and first time players than these crazy peeps
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 12:12   #9
Icewar
Destiny

Icewar can only hope to improve

good luck f-crew

Round 11 Bruderschaft (421)
Round 12 ARS - BC (376)
Round 13 IRON - HC /ToT(131)
Round 14 Reunion - xVx (112)
Round 15 xVx (183)
Round 16 xVx (212)
Round 17 xVx (149)
Round 18 xvx (211)
Round 19 VsN (73)
Round 20 VsN - DC (112)
Round 21 Wolfpack (66)
Round 22 ToT (158)
Round 23 Destiny (100)
Icewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 18:06   #10
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: F-crew Recruitment thread R18

gl

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 06:03   #11
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

good luck farnborough boys... where is farnborough anywayz?
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 08:01   #12
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

They really do have big roids.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 08:46   #13
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
good luck farnborough boys... where is farnborough anywayz?
Hampshire, its roughly half way between Southampton and London. Is situation next door to Aldershot which is the home of the British Army and is about 30 mins by car away from both Guildford and Basingstoke
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 10:59   #14
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

thank you hehe never heard of the place but im a northern monkey who munchs fish n chips n mushy peas with gravy so... :P

northern boys luv gravy
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 11:03   #15
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
thank you hehe never heard of the place but im a northern monkey who munchs fish n chips n mushy peas with gravy so... :P

northern boys luv gravy
I'm suprised you havent heard of Farnborough, every two years it holds one of Europes most prestigious air shows. BBC2 normally coveres highlights of the show as well
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 02:05   #16
Jonny05

Jonny05 is infamous around these parts

you mean there's someone else other than wakey living there :P

F-Crew FTW
Jonny05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 08:05   #17
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny05
you mean there's someone else other than wakey living there :P

F-Crew FTW
They just get actors in, to pretend to live there
Unread 24 Jun 2006, 16:25   #18
Jonny05

Jonny05 is infamous around these parts

Good job on the post Rocko
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 10:29   #19
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
They just get actors in, to pretend to live there
/me glares
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 15:32   #20
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Its just wakey living in a ghoast town. He does tours of it for tourists.
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 15:52   #21
mitchbtu
Hidden Agenda HC

mitchbtu will become famous soon enoughmitchbtu will become famous soon enough

Good Luck and save some bacon for me next time Rocko... Here Here to F-crew.....

{Hidden Agenda HC}
mitchbtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 16:26   #22
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Best of Luck F-crew...

Rocko for rector of the F-crew Uni
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 00:00   #23
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Best of Luck F-crew...

Rocko for rector of the F-crew Uni
Someone has given us a University to run!?!? Wakey better go put some coffee on for us HC then...

So Bacon Appresiation can be run by TSP as he started the whole bacon thing I think
I will run how not to BC
Rocko how to BC
Wakey, how to make an essay out of a sentence, a joint degree combined with Wakeyitis for beginners
Any number of past HC members can teach how to idle on IRC.

Others?
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 10:23   #24
wakey
Hamster

"How to survive on 1 hours sleep a day" run by Rop. The amount of time hes online you would think he was some kind of robot that didnt need sleep
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 13:16   #25
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
"How to survive on 1 hours sleep a day" run by Rop. The amount of time hes online you would think he was some kind of robot that didnt need sleep
Shhh. We dont want him to be closed for been a bot! Does explain a few things... the liking of oil..... his fascination of knights armour....
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 13:50   #26
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

good luck next rd f-crew , cya on the battlefield "Again"

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 18:17   #27
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

your already planning to war with us?!? Suppose this time I had better start collecting intel earlier...
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 14:33   #28
Rocko

and this time i'll ignor the war with more firosity!
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 10:45   #29
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

nice one Rocko
good luck this round
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 18:51   #30
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Best of Luck to you guys.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 22:50   #31
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

I would just like to add my 2c

Fcrew are a great alliance for new people starting the game but also for players who have played before and play now regularly.

Our command staff are 2nd to none in ther commitment to win. I am proud to be a member and a part of the brilliant community.

You know when you've been [FC]uked!

tsm
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 00:59   #32
SoulStripper
Bootches be trippin

SoulStripper is an unknown quantity at this point

three cheers for F-crew!! Horray Horray :crazyxmas: Horray!!

what happened the the crazy threads, did u forget the feed the hamster again wakey? =D
R14: FCrew -> BC
R15: FCrew -> HC
R16: FCrew -> HC
R17: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R18: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R19 - R22: ~~ resigned ~~
R:23: xVx -> DC

Name: Soulstrippers
Current Employer: Unknown
Position: Experiment
SoulStripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 08:55   #33
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

This not count as a crazy thread? First thread was by Rocko for a change instead of the rammbling rubbish Keglomaniac used to write. Means it actually has why to join in it
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 14:42   #34
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Like I said in another thread previously, I really respect the work F-Crew is doing for the PA community. Much like HR it is an alliance based on having fun, yet still containing the expertise to make it successful. Very Best of luck to you guys!

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:45   #35
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

omg... Rocko made HC?! Perhapes i should strap my helmet back on and return to the bridge
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote