User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jun 2006, 23:39   #101
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: the battle for no 1 gal spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Hereby volunteering to write elviz's acceptance speech for him.
Seconded.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 23:42   #102
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
It's no fun being the bridesmaid and not the bride.
Its a little fun.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 00:04   #103
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hereby volunteering to write elviz's acceptance speech for him.
agreed but only if u include guinness again

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 01:57   #104
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
Well now it seems substantiated that 1up people in 7:1 asked the HC of a certain rival alliance specifically to attack 1up in 10:9 last night. However, they have shut up and seemingly gone afk in order to avoid questioning about it...

I don't care much that we were attacked last night, nor that we have been bashed down to #2: As everyone says, its a wargame and with our roidcount we were fair game. But for trusted and influential alliance mates to have personally orchestrated it purely for their own gain is unacceptable, which is why I post this in a public domain.
I said it earlier and I will repeat it now, I attacked Furyous, it was a retal plain and simple. Yes I involved some others since that gal is to big for an solo action. And no they did not hit an 1up. It were some SiN members, but to say the entire allainces was involved, we actually have more then 7 fleets.
And about Storebo, he is a mate so I asked him to help out when Furyous (Alexis) was attacking me. Don't think I need to say more about that.
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 02:24   #105
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
I said it earlier and I will repeat it now, I attacked Furyous, it was a retal plain and simple. Yes I involved some others since that gal is to big for an solo action. And no they did not hit an 1up. It were some SiN members, but to say the entire allainces was involved, we actually have more then 7 fleets.
And about Storebo, he is a mate so I asked him to help out when Furyous (Alexis) was attacking me. Don't think I need to say more about that.
in future i suggest you be more wise in your choice of friends and what wars they put you in.

although, making friends in pa > sitting back being bored. x
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 11:09   #106
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyous
Well now it seems substantiated that 1up people in 7:1 asked the HC of a certain rival alliance specifically to attack 1up in 10:9 last night. However, they have shut up and seemingly gone afk in order to avoid questioning about it...

I don't care much that we were attacked last night, nor that we have been bashed down to #2: As everyone says, its a wargame and with our roidcount we were fair game. But for trusted and influential alliance mates to have personally orchestrated it purely for their own gain is unacceptable, which is why I post this in a public domain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
That above quote of mine was nothing to with with you or Storebo. Storebo asked SiN to attack 10:9 and, apparently, helped (guided) you to attack me (another 1up), and so he was kicked.

The above quote referrs to 1up in 7:1 and Omen. Storebo is not in 7:1.

Last edited by Furyous; 2 Jul 2006 at 07:40.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 11:21   #107
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That recent galaxy name change by 10.9 to "7 1 like young boys" was surely the work of some comedic genius whose talents are wasted in this dreary online game. Whoever you are go forth and seek Jerry Seinfeld so that you may perfect your ability and reach heights of humour never before seen on the internet as you put up a galaxy picture of a couple of retards and say that it's 7.1.

GO FORTH I SAY.
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 11:22   #108
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
That recent galaxy name change by 10.9 to "7 1 like young boys" was surely the work of some comedic genius whose talents are wasted in this dreary online game. Whoever you are go forth and seek Jerry Seinfeld so that you may perfect your ability and reach heights of humour never before seen on the internet as you put up a galaxy picture of a couple of retards and say that it's 7.1.

GO FORTH I SAY.
And you claim I`m no fun
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 11:23   #109
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Goddammit give it a rest already.....the round is almost over...you've come second. Do the sensible thing and let it remain in the past. If anything else is to come of this, then that is down to 1up to sort out not the rest of us.

Congrats 7:1 on coming top gal
Commiserations 10:2 on just missing out

ps can 10:2 pls stop the childish gal names.....was funny at first, but not anymore

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 11:26   #110
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Poor 10.2 take quite a beating in your post mystic.

Also treveler when I said go forth I was hoping for some place further than AD
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 11:27   #111
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

childish gal names are always funny
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 12:09   #112
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

GO FORTH I SAY.
It wusnt me.
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 12:10   #113
Furyous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
Goddammit give it a rest already.....the round is almost over...you've come second. Do the sensible thing and let it remain in the past. If anything else is to come of this, then that is down to 1up to sort out not the rest of us.

ps can 10:2 pls stop the childish gal names.....was funny at first, but not anymore
you do realise that you don't have to read this?
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 13:07   #114
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
you do realise that you don't have to read this?
wow....now thats a novel suggestion, why didnt i think of that

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 13:39   #115
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Quote:
The only galaxies I'd ever consider "special" (unless you mean mentally retarded here) would be galaxies like Mercury & Solace or Esthar which achieved consistently high rankings over a number of rounds. Unfortunately the current nature of buddypacks and random planets really precludes anything that successful from appearing again. Personally I'd love to see it given one more shot.

Frankly the fact all bar one of you had planet-NAPs with 1up makes me chortle myself off into another dimension where great galaxies are built on how many people you can NAP and not how hard it is to kill you off.

yer on that note: lets designate the boys of 169 winners

/me chuckle
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 13:46   #116
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
yer on that note: lets designate the boys of 169 winners

/me chuckle
Being in a galaxy with stoom is a losing effort from the word go.

PS Can you shorten your signature to ten lines? I pmed you about it a few weeks ago but sadly it appears my mails go unread!
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 14:11   #117
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

better? hehe
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 14:13   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

No dude, that's exactly the same as it was before.

PS Give me my mantis back and we'll call it quits!
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 14:16   #119
Caj
speed demon

they were yours? hrhr

bs+co FTW
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 14:20   #120
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
they were yours? hrhr

bs+co FTW
I mailed cf at 13.58 with "i miss my mantis" and at 14:03 with "i told you i missed my mantis". Of course he'd run his bs. I'm telling you, those 1up guys
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 14:42   #121
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I mailed cf at 13.58 with "i miss my mantis" and at 14:03 with "i told you i missed my mantis". Of course he'd run his bs. I'm telling you, those 1up guys
Actually it was eta 2 or so on a def mission so :/

I'm suprised he was the only one to roid me though, 1up pat yourselves on the back!
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 14:46   #122
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Actually it was eta 2 or so on a def mission so :/

I'm suprised he was the only one to roid me though, 1up pat yourselves on the back!
You could have told me. And what about that first wave me and heartless covered ingal you ****ing ****.
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 15:21   #123
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You could have told me. And what about that first wave me and heartless covered ingal you ****ing ****.
Die Ascendancy scum etc...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 15:31   #124
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Die Ascendancy scum etc...
We better get a mention for our spectacular last placed finish.
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 16:15   #125
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
lol Omen scream party on forums how neat wonder how your priv channel sounds like with all those gready wannabies who want to be in #1 gal hehe

you guys should sort this on irc really, this isnt leet
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 23:58   #126
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
So is sharing an alliance with him..
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 00:13   #127
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

I guess I have to congratulate 7:1. You did what was needed for victory :crymeariver:
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 00:19   #128
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

7:1 owes me
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 00:53   #129
Dotatrix

Why?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 00:57   #130
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

roiding ur gal so many times
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 00:59   #131
Dotatrix

lame
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 06:24   #132
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However, I got t100 because I managed to land 5 ticks before end! Who would've thought that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
So is sharing an alliance with him..
We still won
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 11:39   #133
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ending top100 in planetarion is definitely not a good thing.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 11:57   #134
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
quoted for truth

t100 isnt any good anymore that why i landed on gate with def and lost 500k value and popped out of t100 as it didnt matter to me
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 14:34   #135
Dotatrix

Does it make you feel better now that you aren't in the top100? Does that make any sense? Atleast I find it more fun ending in the top100 rather than outside of it.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 15:19   #136
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
I had no idea what they were, and couldn't care being ill etc, i was just suprised they all recalled bar one.

<3 tho, buddies next round? maybe we could get tk in and give aids to any attackers we get?
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 18:06   #137
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline

Quote:
Poor 10.2 take quite a beating in your post mystic.

Also treveler when I said go forth I was hoping for some place further than AD
10:2? O_o

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 18:14   #138
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
Success in PA is inversely proportional to how well RL is going :/
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 01:04   #139
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

didn't jerome win the PA WC single event?
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 07:21   #140
Sleepless
Estharian

Sleepless is an unknown quantity at this point

yes he did.

-=Estharian Since R4=-
Sleepless is offline   Reply With Quote