User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Dec 2010, 13:41   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Private Galaxy Recruitment Agency :D

I've noticed several galaxies don't have many people in.

If you want to recruit, or are looking for a private galaxy, please say so here.
Unread 12 Dec 2010, 14:43   #2
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Private Galaxy Recruitment Agency :D

Good idea, i'm available for a priv gal.
Unread 12 Dec 2010, 17:11   #3
Xoca

Xoca is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm available too ;P

Anyone who want me to join your gal just send me one pm.

[]'s
Xoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2010, 17:15   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I'm available to join a priv gal for Christmas.

I also do children's parties.

But seriously - I work from home, and while I fully envisage this being the saddest Christmas I've ever spent (sadface) - I don't expect to be much further away from my PC than 'downstairs' until roughly the end of January when I'm required to go back in to the office. Save for New Years Eve, and Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve I have some err... packages... to deliver around the world and New Years Eve I have some alcohol to consume.

pm me!
Unread 12 Dec 2010, 21:02   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I would but I'm working the days between and frankly I'm working the other days too so I'd be horribly inactive.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2010, 01:06   #6
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

I am also looking for a gal to join. DC/Active/respond to sms/ race flexible.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2010, 01:21   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I have a gal, looking for active people wanting to win!!

pm me on irc tiamat :P
Unread 15 Dec 2010, 00:22   #8
PaalP

PaalP is an unknown quantity at this point

Free spots in fairly active gal. Looking for friendly players of all races, but good/bad will be prioritized as we are a little heavy on the EMP at the moment. Send me a private message for pass
PaalP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2010, 12:01   #9
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

i r need galaxy pl0x
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 02:14   #10
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I'd take Xoca if I played. Take him and you get a t10 player

[edit] Take = accept him into bp... your dirtminds

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 11:17   #11
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

i need cain.

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2010, 16:21   #12
abaladjay

abaladjay is on a distinguished road

open slot in active galaxy experienced players only need apply
abaladjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 17:54   #13
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Just joined winter round. I've not read up on the changes too much so no idea if I can still get in a priv gal - but if the options there and somebody needs an extra...
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 15:04   #14
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

xmas round is dead already mate - CT ruined it for everyone
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 15:22   #15
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

I thought it was Elviz's group who ruined it, not CT.
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 15:24   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Those who didnt play in the spirit ruined it
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 18:43   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why bother with facts when you have your godgiven conviction on your side!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 23:38   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

infact who cares its already ruined DONT PLAY ZEYI
Unread 26 Dec 2010, 04:54   #19
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Elviz nap'd the universe.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2010, 09:38   #20
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Same old boring tactics