User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 11 Aug 2011, 05:16   #1
SFC

SFC is an unknown quantity at this point
lol@p3n

So how does it feel to try to land a galaxy for four days in a row with an entire alliance, only to fail miserably? Personally I'd be upset... but I guess you guys are used to failing hard after last round. Maybe it just feels normal for you now?

I hope those weak ass xan fleets actually manage to do something other than crash for once :crymeariver:
SFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 05:24   #2
dtuma1980

dtuma1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: lol@p3n

p3n repetitively failed to land on 4 7 for over 4 days....seriously? are these guys REALLY number one for Havok?!

//i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy343/biohazrdpyrokid4/Yay%20random%20stuffz/PenguinFail.jpg

HAhahahahahahah
dtuma1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 07:19   #3
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC View Post
So how does it feel to try to land a galaxy for four days in a row with an entire alliance, only to fail miserably? Personally I'd be upset... but I guess you guys are used to failing hard after last round. Maybe it just feels normal for you now?

I hope those weak ass xan fleets actually manage to do something other than crash for once :crymeariver:
And how does it feel to post about somthing 90 percent ofthe PA community dont give a dam about on these forums? its havoc fs people crash/dont care. Plus i wouldnt say having 4/5 top planets in the top 10 as 'failed' during the main round idiot. Inclding the top 2 planets.. not bad for a 43 man tag eh.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 10:16   #4
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
And how does it feel to post about somthing 90 percent ofthe PA community dont give a dam about on these forums? its havoc fs people crash/dont care. Plus i wouldnt say having 4/5 top planets in the top 10 as 'failed' during the main round idiot. Inclding the top 2 planets.. not bad for a 43 man tag eh.
Well, lame or not playing havoc (I am certainly having fun), it is a certainty that p3n are whining at me in pm for dropping a nap on the last day and attacking them *shock horror*, one other planet.

carjay> no you do it the cheap way isee
<Forest> ?
<carjay> teaming up into our gal
<carjay> well your naps seem not much worth so
<Forest> umm, you never asked for a period of cooldown so we dropped all naps for the final day
<Forest> that *is* what you guys did in the main round, right?

I lol'd
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 10:18   #5
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

are you fcking kidding me? you guys napped IN HAVOC!

biggest fail in pa history?
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 10:22   #6
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Grow up reincarnate, I can play however I like
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 10:24   #7
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

lmfao, where did i say you cant? its havoc....tbh i just dont have the words for how fail it is.

but, congrats p3ng on not only fencing through the main round but managing it in havoc to.

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 10:57   #8
Forest

oh it gets worse
Not only have i received messages about them pissing on me, and goldne showers in irc AND ingame, now I am getting them telling me to eat shit

p3n fail
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 11:25   #9
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

forest. stfu.
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 14:32   #10
w3nnk
Banned

w3nnk is infamous around these partsw3nnk is infamous around these parts

well tbh i think p3n did very well in the reaL round so let me ask you how the fck do they suck / 4 - 5 top planets in real round...(witch people care about...) havoc is for fun grow up
w3nnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 14:46   #11
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3nnk View Post
well tbh i think p3n did very well in the reaL round so let me ask you how the fck do they suck / 4 - 5 top planets in real round...(witch people care about...) havoc is for fun grow up
Anyone can make top planets when they dont get incoming.

P3n broke nap on last day cause they knew with they would get completely owned against CT
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 15:56   #12
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
this is a pretty amusing post. the person that one day founds an "alliance" and makes a recruitment thread and the next day makes a thread begging someone to let him in their alliance, and then tells other people to grow up?

i think you would do yourself a big if you stopped posting on forums and concentrated on learning the game more.

Unread 11 Aug 2011, 16:01   #13
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post

P3n broke nap on last day cause they knew with they would get completely owned against CT
Owned by the well oiled, feared military machine that is CT yes?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 16:42   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

forest dude why are you trolling o'children.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 16:59   #15
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
forest dude why are you trolling o'children.

You win
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 17:05   #16
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC View Post
in which universe did you play last round?

P.s.
"...with an entire alliance..."
- is the best part about your post

Quote:
Well, lame or not playing havoc (I am certainly having fun), it is a certainty that p3n are whining at me in pm for dropping a nap on the last day and attacking them *shock horror*, one other planet.

carjay> no you do it the cheap way isee
<Forest> ?
<carjay> teaming up into our gal
<carjay> well your naps seem not much worth so
<Forest> umm, you never asked for a period of cooldown so we dropped all naps for the final day
<Forest> that *is* what you guys did in the main round, right?

I lol'd
coming from someone who said he would NEVER betray an alliance like i (p3n) did last round - that's quite funny

Quote:
Grow up reincarnate, I can play however I like
http://pracperfect.files.wordpress.c...1-1009-mdn.jpg

your on the left forest screaming "i can play however i like"

Quote:
oh it gets worse
Not only have i received messages about them pissing on me, and goldne showers in irc AND ingame, now I am getting them telling me to eat shit

p3n fail
did they (btw only very few p3n playing havoc) ran to Multihunters also trying to get you closed, like you did try with me on last day of last round?

forest fail

Quote:
dont think anyone can - as i am sure you couldnt - but yes not having much incs is a key factor for success in PA - SHERLOCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
erm? we were napped to CT, where would they have owned us if we didnt attack em ?
CT werent close in avg score, nor did they have a planet in range for #1
wtf are you talking about?

Besides the Attack on CT didnt change anything on CT´s ranking, you would have ended 2nd either way
- moaning about us "breaking" a nap, where we just ended it, while nothing about how that should be handled was agreed on -
AGAIN well knowing you´d have ended 2nd either way.

well that just shows how moronic you are forest!

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 17:38   #17
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

I like forest seems to be a real shit stirrer

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 18:51   #18
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Fencing can have awesome results!
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 19:00   #19
Kolla

Kolla is on a distinguished road

Quote:

he he lol in daso

you need 60 more for your avatar
PA is dying come on¡¡¡ recruit more people
Kolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 19:09   #20
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

And whatever agreement Forest made with 8:6 wasn't on behalf of p3nguins.
Forest is a lolcake.

carjay played for 8:6 during havoc.

And p3nguins didn't play as ally, some people may have lol waved some that had it comming to them.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 19:42   #21
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Fencing can have awesome results!
Certainly can

m0 and theoDD you are ignored on irc for cheating and abuse, don't be expecting a reply on here cause I wont comment on your posts again.
PA grew up and moved on, shame some kids still around ruining it.
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 19:42   #22
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Certainly can

m0 and theoDD you are ignored on irc for cheating and abuse, don't be expecting a reply on here cause I wont comment on your posts again.
rotfl

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 19:48   #23
TheoDD

Quote:
Certainly can

about time to you left again then. I've never cheated in pa and as for abusing, YOU SERIOUSLY DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT.
Go around acting so high all mighty and innocent, when you are such a joke.
You point fingers saying p3nguins played as ally during havoc, NO we did not.
And you clearly tried to get a lot of attention and arranging things in CT during havoc.

Can't believe i stooped to your level by replying, but since i really don't bother about your oppinions. Thought i'd put the facts straight.
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 22:28   #24
SFC

Quote:

If you don't do anything, and you have no chance of winning, you don't upset anyone, and you don't get attacked. Congrats on flying below the radar until the last two days when everyone else was too busy fighting a real war to care about the fact you sim farmed to first place!
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 22:30   #25
SFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
about time to you left again then. I've never cheated in pa and as for abusing, YOU SERIOUSLY DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT.
And you clearly tried to get a lot of attention and arranging things in CT during havoc.

Can't believe i stooped to your level by replying, but since i really don't bother about your oppinions. Thought i'd put the facts straight.

Absolute bs. You failures were hitting us from 4+ different galaxies on a nightly basis for the last four days. All of you tagged p3n, including your fleets.

Just because you suck at organizing doesn't mean you weren't trying to and we didn't know what was going on.
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 05:46   #26
dtuma1980

dtuma1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post

Ummm, I believe the galaxy you were in was called P3NGUINS FORTRESS.

I agrees with the SFC....to say you weren't playing as ally is complete and utter crap.
dtuma1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 08:54   #27
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuma1980 View Post

I agrees with the SFC....to say you weren't playing as ally is complete and utter crap.
Hehe maybe it was just coincedence that everytime we tried attacking a p3n galaxy, all the other p3n ones started hitting us

Or just coincedence that people would get p3n incoming that would drain defence and then 8:6 p3n would launch and mop up free roids. I must have imagined that

Maybe I imagined 8:6:4 (Johnney CT) wanting to attack p3n but not being able to because he was told if he did, he wouldn't get gal defence when they retaliated.

Maybe I imagined geonks abusing a bug, saving 10 bill resources then messaging attackers to check his resources.
Maybe I imagined carjay taking ship and roid donations all through havoc (which I told he does every havoc).

And maybe I imagined p3n planets getting warnings ingame for sending abusive messages.

And maybe, just maybe I imagined despite all this abuse and cheating, p3n, desperate as they were for #1 planet, (in havoc lol) didn't manage it because they found it tougher to achieve something when they have someone standing up against them instead of just sitting out the round and backstabbing on the final day

And finally maybe I imagined all the abusive pm's and stuff in main channels (and asking others to pm me messages cause they were on ignore) which reminded me of some of the nasty stuff I endured 5 years ago, except this time I was able to chuckle at how immature and stupid some people still are and how they must have very very sad little lives.

Yes, yes, I must have imagined all that!
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 11:53   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

seriously who cares, why are you trolling kids
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 12:17   #29
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Maybe I imagined 8:6:4 (Johnney CT) wanting to attack p3n but not being able to because he was told if he did, he wouldn't get gal defence when they retaliated.
Surely this is just standard practice......
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 13:11   #30
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuma1980 View Post

noobs, dorks and knowitalls. That galname was from real round. as we were a p3n fort! simple.

And for Forest:
Johnney hit me, i hit him and p3n's in his gal deffed against me. So please stop the bs. You guys had a war with 8:6 that played for themselves nothing else. They may have asked for help in retals from time to time in chan. Afaik don't come here say that you didn't! I've had CT incs from 4 - 5 gals over and over at the same time. And as you really take havoc so bloody serious, I'm 90% sure you had a finger in those arrangements. as 10:3 sure were everywhere.

I personally played HAVOC for myself and nobody else. Forest you seriously need to stop pointing so many fingers. and I hope for your sake that it's just me that laugh of you, when it comes to PA. but i'm sure eventually you will open others eyes aswell to see how hilarious you truely are.

And for SFC:
When you say 4+ different galaxies, does that mean 1 - 2 planets max from 4 different galaxies? And please say you saw my coords aswell on those.

I STATE AGAIN: P3N DID NOT PLAY HAVOC AS ALLY, but some did help each other from time to time against all the bs and propaganda Forest started.
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 14:03   #31
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I honestly think p3n played havoc as an alliance.
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 15:40   #32
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

yea they definitely were
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 16:41   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The horror.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 18:46   #34
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The horror.
ha

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 23:38   #35
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Shouldn't this be on the Alliance Discussion board?
Unread 13 Aug 2011, 08:09   #36
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Its a topic by Forest, I doubt anyone could say this is a discussion
Unread 13 Aug 2011, 08:43   #37
Forest

Not my topic, nowt to do with me.

All I did was post a funny log of a whining p3n and the abuse I was getting ingame and irc.

Then some p3ns joined in to make a) what can be called slurs with no fact and 2) some pretty outrageous claims that everyone knows is rubbish.

I thus refuted those claims.

Congrats on being yet another p3n who just posts a personal comment towards me without even reading what is being said and contributing nothing.

You guys really are something
Unread 13 Aug 2011, 10:34   #38
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Shouldn't this be on the Alliance Discussion board?
shoudlnt this whole thread just be deleted for being crap and pointless?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2011, 14:32   #39
Munkee
Dictator

:crymeariver:
Unread 13 Aug 2011, 21:37   #40
Gotenks

Gotenks is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote