User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2010, 16:20   #51
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: New Owner Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
There are single-player elements in PA today. Cov-ops for instance is really something you do "by yourself".
Thats the main reason cov-ops was implemented back in the days.
worst thing ever implemented. Only reason anyone goes covoping is cause they cant play properly themselves for various reasons, and want to **** over other people that round. Tried myself and it was horribly boring, even when I covoped cardi

Quote:
But other elements of SP or single player effort has actually been removed. The "getting a good start" is completely gone, the "composing a different fleet" is nearly gone and the outcome of your round is more based on wether or not you are in a atrong alliance and the political landscape. If you are in an alliance somewhere in the middle of the ranks, it doesn't matter how well you know the game, you are just food for bigger fish. I might be overdoing it here, but there is, in my opinion very little "gameplay" left here.
What has changed? What SP effort has been removed? If anything, you can play more solo with xp and shit like that. In ST rounds u can just mass 1 ship and xphoe ur way to an easy top100.
Also, its not rare that high quality people join mediocre alliances and end up high because they are not part of any wars, and will be left untouched.
What gameplay did we ever have, that we are now lacking?

Quote:
Ask yourself one question: What could I have done last round to end up with a much bigger networth, score etc. How many descisions did you make that caused the end-result?

Its a fair question
"Dont crash", will probably be the answer for most who didnt do well. Pa is simple, dont crash, attack actively and you will do well, unless your gal / alliance is massively ****ed.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 16:37   #52
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

omg i have to agree with wishmaster
but hes right
there is and was no single player event or thingy, i lack the word now

there is only 2 things missing from the earlier rounds really

1) startup phase (i am not talking about scanning for roids, that was shit) but the staying up and initing roids

2) the individual techtree - but like stated from many before thats something which should be brought back

anything else was always about having a good galaxy (in cluster times even more) and a good alliance, not saying a top alliance, cause they fight wars, but a medicore alliance where everyone is contributing

but nothing ever made PA a single player game, covops fail badly at it, thought i must admit i never tried it myself

if there can be SP elements, then it will indeed be micomanagement thingies of your planet, and nice gfx things
but even then, PA will stay a massive (less massive nowadays :/) mutliplayer (!!!) online game

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 19:54   #53
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

This is the last time I try to make a semi-meaningful post with my iPhone on the subway on the way home from work. Let me try that again and see if I can actually get my point across.

To begin with, there is a big choice to be made.
1: Make PA "more and better" of what it is
2: Or make PA into a different game more appealing to a bigger mass of customer

If the choice is #1 (which I suggested it should be before we knew anything about new owners), then all of my half-understood points from my previous post are wrong. It's not about "not understanding my own game", it's more an admission that the original concept has, in the current PA-environment, failed commercially. It is, in many eyes, no longer considered to be more than a semi-entertaining spreadsheet, where a players decision has little to do with the final outcome of the round. Yes, you can hide away and try to win in the last part of the game, as was suggested, but somehow this doesn't seem to work very well if everyone does it.
If the choice is #1, yes, then covert ops can be chucked away, chopped up, and put to rest.

But, unless someone is willing to spend SILLY money / effort / magic, it is my belief that #1 is only a short-term solution. Hence, with new owners, and a new hope, it should not be considered the best alternative.

And this is where #2 comes in.
It's all well and nice that covert ops, in its current limited form (well, tbh, I don't know which form and shape it is in NOW), may not be good enough. It's all well and nice that die-hard PA-players do not like it. But as much as that may be true, it is this old-school hard-core die-hard part of the community that represents PAs past, and not it's future. The Cov-Ops thing was actually only half-way done when introduced, and it was never finished. I meant to create another playing-field, another dimension, where subterfuge, spying and the flow of information was a new way to wage war. A new way to have fun between ticks, and a new way to influence the bigger picture, if in small steps. Unfortunately, it was never finished.

A declining player-base is nothing new. We have seen it since round , what, 5?
When the shit hit the fan, and I was given 1 shot to do something about it, I went boldly in the direction (not far enough, it seems) that newer games adopted in the time thereafter. I knew and understood that PA, in the form and shape it was in back then (Pre-PAX), would not be able to EVER see an increase in players again.

The choice back then, was to simply cut the chord (shut PA down) or remake it in a way that meant I could code, run and maintain the game entirely by myself. To this day, I stand by at least 90% of the design-decisions I made with PAX, even though the implementation was rubbish :-P
I knew it would receive mixed feelings, of course, but as I was hoping for a bit more from Jolt, having more time to re-design it and refine it, I did the right thing.

As I've said numerous times here before, old Planetarion was a dying concept from the moment the userbase was falling. The core of the concept required someone to enter at the bottom of the foodchain continously. From that point on, there was only one way it could go.

Also....
No, actually..
Never mind.
I am too busy with other things to really get into this.
Ignore this post, and my previous one, I am only a formerly influential person anyway, so I really have better things to do with my time.
No disrespect meant, just a little short on time, and I have a lot to finish up on before my coming vacation.

All the best.
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 22:25   #54
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Just for the record, nothing bad intended when I said you didn't understand your own game. I haven't yet met any coder of these games who understood their own creation, because they tend to just see the code and the absolutes, and lose track of the dynamism and interaction between the code and the environment around it.

I will however claim this critique to hold true, because time and time again, you did ignore some very smart people when they were trying to advice you on the development of PA back in the day. <3 old Strategy Forum gang.
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 23:07   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thinking about covert ops myself recently it should be combined with scans, and go back to a system of probability of success rather than simply having more amps/stealth than your opponents dists/alert.

This would simplify the screen and give covert ops more relevance. In my opinion cov ops is just too token at the moment, and needs to be given more relevance in the game as a real alternative to building ships etc.

So I'm in agreement with Spinner on this one. While I'm not saying everyone should do what he says, he is clearly someone who cares about the welfare of the game and he should be listened to.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 01:05   #56
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Just for the record, nothing bad intended when I said you didn't understand your own game. I haven't yet met any coder of these games who understood their own creation, because they tend to just see the code and the absolutes, and lose track of the dynamism and interaction between the code and the environment around it.

I will however claim this critique to hold true, because time and time again, you did ignore some very smart people when they were trying to advice you on the development of PA back in the day. <3 old Strategy Forum gang.
Hehe, I am used to being underestimated by now, so this isn't a problem
Also, there is a difference between ignoring and not agreeing. But that's a whole other story.

That said, it's been too long for me to remember all the discussions back then. I bet I probably missed a few of the suggestions too.

Enjoy the summer!
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 02:08   #57
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

There is a saying that goes "Those who don't think it can be done should get out of the way of those doing it." I think it applies here in Spinners case. While there will always be critics of anyone who has vision (and I don't think anyone can argue Spinner didn't have a vision, whether they agree with it or not) the simple fact is none of Spinners critics have gone out and created a more successful game, either with PA since he left, or with any of it's spin offs.

None of us are infallible, and I think Spinner has been very realistic and honest about where the game failed under his watch, he better then any of the rest of us has an understanding of what could have been done to fix the problems, and perhaps resurrect PA.

So for what it's worth Spinner, don't let the critics get you down about PA, keep dreaming and trying to come up with another great game, who knows maybe next time you'll succeed, and if not at least you'll have tried, which is better than most of your critics can say.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 07:21   #58
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post

So for what it's worth Spinner, .................... , at least you'll have tried, which is better than most of your critics can say.

Well said
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 07:48   #59
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Thanks, Monroe, and not to worry.
ManagerLeague is already a great success, and doing better every month.
The new game is a long way off, but I am pretty confident it will give any Galaxytarion a good run for it's money

It seems we have an exciting year ahead of us!
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:38   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
The new game is a long way off, but I am pretty confident it will give any Galaxytarion a good run for it's money

It seems we have an exciting year ahead of us!
why on earth would they change a well established and good name into an awful one like Galaxytarion

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:44   #61
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
why on earth would they change a well established and good name into an awful one like Galaxytarion

Gotta say: I agree on this point "Planetarion" is our game not some new fangled idea
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:44   #62
Wishmaster
LDK

Also, can someone who got some time on their hands go into jagex forums and explain what PA is all about? would be nice with a couple hundred new signups for next round...

They seem to think its p2p, when in reality its f2p etc.

http://www.mechscapeworld.com/forums...howtopic=15550

"Are they going to connect it so that you can log in with your Jagex name? " Sounds like a good idea...

"I've read about the game some and have decided I really want to play this, but I don't want to pay for it. I really hope this becomes F2P (like it was when it first came out, apparently).

Does anyone know any similar games?
"

Theres hope for us?

Quote:
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:48   #63
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Theres hope for us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runelite on Mechscapeworld
This game is absolutely terrible, it is a load of total bullshit, like a website with links like, upgrade ship > buy weapons, it is so hard 2 understand aswell and difficult to get ur way around, i just checked it out
Fishmaster you eternal optimist!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:53   #64
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Fishmaster you eternal optimist!
Hehe, first time I ve been called an optimist for some time! thanks! <3
Also, he goes on about buying weapons and upgrading ships, so I just dismissed him for a raging retard or a troll.

Quote:
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:53   #65
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
name 1 change I ve ever said I d quit PA if were implemented?

Taking a round off, cause you cba to play with an awful set of stats isnt quitting.
you dont play st stats.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:54   #66
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
you dont play st stats.
correct. this suits me. I like a round off every now and then!

I would play ST if they did r14 ( all had a stealship) stats again!

Quote:
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:02   #67
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

the silly forums doesnt accept my @web.de email adresses

else i would explain what PA really is

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:08   #68
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
else i would explain what PA really is
Yes, but now who should we get to explain to you what it really is? :/

If someone does manage to get an account for that forum, or cba to get one, consider playing up the communal aspect of the game, i.e. having fun with friends, rather than the political aspect.

Because, you know, some people don't really find real life politics to be the most exciting thing in the world, and they might be turned off by that. It's a lot easier to care about the politics when you care about the people involved, and that's certainly not the first step you'll take upon joining the game.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:10   #69
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Definitively someone needs to make a account on that forum and explain to them what planetarion is all about, and hopefully be able to make it seem good enough that they would want to try it out.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:19   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to do that, but ran into issues while registering. Mailed one of their admins, awaiting response!

Apparently I was not the only one with that idea, I see Tzu and m0 tried (and presumably failed!) as well.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:29   #71
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I had no problems creating a account and logging in.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:49   #72
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

However I'm not certain the posting being done on that thread right now is quite optimal, heh.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:53   #73
isildurx

Yeah morpehus, quit ****ing talking about how much time it takes.
You focus on the BENEFITS, not on the disadvantages.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:55   #74
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Yeah morpehus, quit ****ing talking about how much time it takes.
You focus on the BENEFITS, not on the disadvantages.
we dont need more 2 time login a day ppl
sorry

post your own stuff, if u disagree

pa needs time its a fact, specially when you want to do good

Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:56   #75
isildurx

No it doesn't. You can do very well in pa by logging in just a few times a day.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 11:00   #76
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
No it doesn't. You can do very well in pa by logging in just a few times a day.
your fault if we get 100 new players quitting after 5 days because they lost all roids and ships because they didnt login for 12h

i removed the hardcore gaming and time part, there you go

Unread 29 Jul 2010, 11:00   #77
isildurx

Let me rephrase myself; a player with SUPERIOR SKILLS like me can do very well in pa by logging in just a few times a day.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 11:00   #78
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

play that facebook pa-like farmvill game and u see how much time a game can take.. planetarion compared to that takes no time at all :P

and yes u dont need to b uberactive to do well, it would make ure chances to gain a better rank bigger, but its deffo not a must to do well :P
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 11:01   #79
isildurx

Then that is their own fault m0, one simply tells them that if they are unable to check their planet for some time they use the "run and hide" function.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 11:59   #80
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Yes, but now who should we get to explain to you what it really is? :/

If someone does manage to get an account for that forum, or cba to get one, consider playing up the communal aspect of the game, i.e. having fun with friends, rather than the political aspect.

Because, you know, some people don't really find real life politics to be the most exciting thing in the world, and they might be turned off by that. It's a lot easier to care about the politics when you care about the people involved, and that's certainly not the first step you'll take upon joining the game.
speak to the hand

and come back when u stop crashing my friend

Unread 29 Jul 2010, 12:33   #81
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
speak to the hand

and come back when u stop crashing my friend

I'm glad we did ourselves a favour by making you go post on the thread. The game'll probably be flooded by a rush of new players now thinking "oh man if all these Planetarion players are like this derp der hurr durr then imma win this shit".
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 12:44   #82
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
I'm glad we did ourselves a favour by making you go post on the thread. The game'll probably be flooded by a rush of new players now thinking "oh man if all these Planetarion players are like this derp der hurr durr then imma win this shit".
finally someone with a sense of humour

Unread 29 Jul 2010, 12:56   #83
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Both of us have won, so ye

Quote:
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 14:13   #84
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Both of us have won, so ye
I know your ego is big dude but surely we wouldn't quite qualify as a "flood of new players" just the two of us no?
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 14:30   #85
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I know your ego is big dude but surely we wouldn't quite qualify as a "flood of new players" just the two of us no?
ay

Meant that since idiots like us have won, they would be right thinking they could easilly do well here.

But I do consider myself quite a new player!! Joined late round1 man

Quote:
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 17:54   #86
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts

Jagex was new name to even tho i've heard bout Runescape before. Tbh, I can't see much bad things in this. If PA is now owned by a company that has created a game which has 15 million players, I think they might know what they are doing. Only worry might be that PA we know is gonna be ripped and turned into an totally different game where you can buy the victory with SMS etc.

Even tho Jagex wouldn't do any major changes just a banner on Runescape (and other their games) could get more people to play PA.

Personally (even if it aint my busines) I welcome these new owners.

Edit: I just checked some of the Runescape and it gives more stuff to people who pay montly fee (6USD). So I think that PA won't turn into SMS-game.
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote