User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 17 May 2005, 07:04   #251
whoop
The [Fury] of the [z0r]

whoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SiNND

bleh
<@whoop> I know

#milo
Unread 23 May 2005, 06:13   #252
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point

This is pretty amusing from a retrospective point of view.
Unread 23 May 2005, 07:37   #253
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Hi Col.

You should come on irc more.
Unread 24 May 2005, 01:57   #254
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolez
Ehm. Excuse me. I would like to state that, as an ex-Pokemon Master, Pokemon takes quite a bit of tactics. Clearly, a fire pokemon just can't beat a water Pokemon.
Good point, well made.

<3 all the bitching here! Keep it up fellas!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 24 May 2005, 04:49   #255
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

guys can i point something out, IT'S A GAME, thats it so what if someones joined forces. you pays your money you play your way. if you don't like it DON'T PLAY.
it realy is that easy.
Unread 24 May 2005, 11:24   #256
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust
guys can i point something out, IT'S A GAME, thats it so what if someones joined forces. you pays your money you play your way. if you don't like it DON'T PLAY.
it realy is that easy.

perhaps you wouldnt find it so easy if i told you to get a clue.

get a clue.
Unread 25 May 2005, 00:12   #257
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

omg i'm hurt. why do i need to get a clue, i've pointed out the facts IT'S A GAME GET OVER IT.
there a clue for you.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:25   #258
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

when the standard falls below shit, you know it's covered in brown.